It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Osama bin Laden: Results of the survey!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

With a total of 9,273 responses in two days
(4,217 from ATS members, and 5,056 from guests)

Well

As always ATS this was a rather interesting read.

The other day I sat down and decided to actually take my first official ATS survey. [This one] I answered the first question then the phone rang. [I was working from home as I often do] so I closed the window and figured I'd get back to it a bit later. When I finally returned a few hours later and attempted to finish it. It stated that I had already completed the survey. So, I have no idea what my votes were cast as past the first question.

This morning I made myself a hot pot of coffee and answered some emails and then logged on and read this entire thread. Again very entertaining read both pro and con.

I feel the need to point out to all those who are sadly attempting to declare some sort of Half-Assed victory of sorts while tragically claiming that the "Majority of ATS" agree with their stance on this or that [Then of course we have the usual name calling - Sheeple - Ignorant ] etc

People seriously need to realize that out of what? 229,066 registered members that only 4,217 participated. That's less than 2% - [1.7%] of all registered members. What does the other 98.3% think?

Also, if it were up to me I'd trash [S-Can] the votes placed by "Guests"

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Rassmusen Poll results:

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 84% of American Adults think it’s at least somewhat likely that high-level officials in the Pakistani government knew where bin Laden was hiding. ... question wording, click here.)

...A month ago, voter confidence in U.S. efforts in the War on Terror fell to its lowest level in over four years. Now, that confidence has soared following the weekend killing of bin Laden by U.S. Navy SEALs. Voters are also much more confident that the country is safer today than it was before the September 11, 2001 terror attacks that bin Laden orchestrated.

Americans remain concerned about the possibility of a terrorist attack in the United States in the near future, will not worsen U.S. relations with the Muslim world....

Americans were clearly in a celebratory mood as news of bin Laden’s death became public Sunday night, according to Rasmussen Reports Twitter and Facebook traffic.... www.rasmussenreports.com...

I did not find any poll asking if they American people thought he was dead except one for 2006

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I did not participate in the survey for a variety of reasons to numerous to mention. But, primarily, there are some polls you need to be qualified to take.

Also, I am not one of those people who can discredit 4,000 plus people as crazy when they are so devoted to their beliefs. I do not share even one of these beliefs but enjoy the debate, the reparte, the news presented in truly an un-propagandized style as well as the art, writing and watching the site's management try to wrangle this community. All intelligent and amazing stuff.

I am working with an architect and others on the WTC stuff I got from some on ATS. I truly believe this is the event horizon for all that is happening now. I also truly believe that there was a calculable time line split, as sort of time space continuum blast. Some of us are speaking to each other, singularly and in groups from one time line to another. The Bin Laden story comes from this.

I believe that day was not orchestrated by any humans, that it was a calculated event with collusion of off worlders, secret societies and the original corrupt corporate families from the dawn of the societal creation. This spans thousands of years. An event is coming where humans have shown the ability to take stewardship of the planet. They want nothing of the sort.

But one thing I know for sure, is very sincere people, in groups, on this site and others, involved in the money markets, etc. All saw and experienced something very different and the after effects were also very different for each group. I hold to this, this was one more event on the horizon that for me, is proof of tampering with the human time line and doing so to control the populations.
edit on 12-5-2011 by angelchanneller because: syntax

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I agree, even my girlfriend thinks it's bullsh! She is not usually conspiracy minded at all but she smelt the waft of cowdung on this none.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
SHORT ROUND!!!

Slayer will get it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
im digging this poll thing
too bad i missed the first one

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Good point my man!

who are all these "guests"

and why should their vote even count?

Isn't this a poll for ATS members

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Some of your questions were like 2 questions in 1. Therefore the results may not be all that accurate. For instance , I may believe that bin ladin died years ago, but I don't believe they saved his body untill now. We haven't even seen his body besides the fact. So I agree with part of the question but not the other part. How am I to answer the question then? Just saying... And who is to say that anyone was actually killed at all that day, to have another body fill in for bin ladins body. I doubt that a raid even took place that day and I believe that bin laden died many years ago, but I would not be able to answer half of the questions as I agree with part but disagree with part.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

TextSome one who believes in the rule of law not men.

But didn't men write the law ?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I had to put down disagree across the board because I heard there is a strong chance Bin Laden was dead even before 911 so the CIA would be in complete control over shaping his "image".

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Thanks for this survey. I don't feel so alone anymore. Since that unbelievably dramatic Sunday night announcement I have been shocked at the gullibility of the American public and was beginning to think
democracy in the USA is not possible with such mind controlled populace. But NOW, this survey shows that a lot of us are left unmoved. No proof but a lot of hot air. First they say they firebombed the place, but the house in Pakistan is fine; in fact, the locals seem to enjoy touring it. There was a rumor that no bulletholes were found in the house. Also that there was no electricity, and the docudrama starring someone supposed to be bin Ladin using a remote on a tv plugged in to the wall....hoo boy they did NOT think this thing out clearly. I am in good company.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Make a survey on wether the pictures should be released or not

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by angrymomma

I agree I think they should do polls on many of the subjects on here.

Better yet have an option to link into threads a YES or NO, THUMBS UP or THUMBS DOWN app.
Flagging works great but not for the same thing.
edit on 5/11/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

this would be amazing.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It's amazing.
So many self-brainwashed misinformed people all in one place.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Anyone else slightly embarrassed by these results?

It would appear that over half of ATSters think that Bin Laden was not killed on may 1st but rather died of natural causes prior to may 1st.

Why?

Just to clarify Bin Laden was NEVER on dialysis

edit on 13-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

No Body
Just Hearsay about witnesses
Situation room photo was BS
Obama changing the story several times
press conflicting reports
No DNA or facial recognition
on and on and on...

along with ,
SEAL helmet cams recorded entire bin Laden raid

Read more: www.cbsnews.com...
of course Panetta claimed a 25 min. blackout

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Anyway I don't think guest should be allowed to take the survey, I would like to see the forum members opinions only, without the guest it looks like very few are participating.

edit on 093131p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ultimately, this is side dressing to the real stinking pile of Scat that is the fact that OBL AKAK Tim Osman was a frankenstein monster created by the CIA and then tossed around and used as a "red headed rag doll" by all those profiting from and involved in the Military Industrial Complex.

That..... my dear Watsons, is what we should NEVER forget when we consider this subject.

If you see a connection to OIL, these false flags and subsequent wars of agression then good for us as that is something that I also cannot deny.

If you see a connection to SAUDI ARABIA, because of OIL + OBL and most of the hijackers were/are SAUDI's.... and then wonder why we did not attack SAUDI ARABIA after 9/11 simply by using the .GOV logic or Illogic....then good for us as I cannot deny the multitude of Dots that connect 9/11 to SA either so I suspect that they are willing players in this Game.

IMHO.... A DEAD OBL was simply a CARD as in the Illuminati Card Game that TPTB held onto until they thought it was needed the most and I do not find it simply A COINCIDENCE that we went from JAPAN EARTHQUAKE TSUNAMI NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST to OBAMA FAKE BC to OSAMA KILLED in 0.7 seconds flat...

Victory? Winning? in these polls?
Nah... little too battle hardened to believe a few polls in an obscure corner of this digital simulcra will change much yet it can be seen as a little reassurance that you are not the only one thinking such things and that alone especially to the most disenfranchised by the system, can truly be a Life Saver.

Why a lifesaver?
If you have ever tried to convince someone that you loved of something very important, something unsettling and down right frightening especially when you extrapolate out the current trending...... then you understand the importance of alittle reassurance that you are not completely insane as TPTB MSM and all those who worship them would most certainly have us believe.

When some people start to truly believe that they are "crazy".... they tend to do "crazy" things like jump off of buildings or drive vehicles into buildings or even blow up buildings etc etc...

Again, polls written by people steeped in the history of conspiracy........ is a really beautiful thing..... man.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm going to do my own poll of Special Ops members asking the same questions and see what I come up with. I wonder if the results will line up?

Seriously folks...ATS is a website full of naysayers...I really don't see what this poll confirms other than exactly that. Don't get me wrong...I enjoy hearing other opinions..no matter how outlandish they may be...that's why I come here. But an ATS poll with these results only proves to me that ATS members are an entirely different breed of characters.

If I could poll Al Qeida and ask questions like "Is the America out to destroy Islam" and 99.9% answered "strongly agree" would you really consider that poll a reliable consenses of all of Muslims? In reality...that's all this ATS poll is...the consensus of a few that always think entirely outside the box. Some might never even open to box to consider the answer in there despite the box labled "the real answer is definately in here."

BTW...the other .01% of Al Qeida in my poll answered "agree." Then they were beheaded.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by brewing

well an ats poll is only suppose to reflect what ats readers and users think. just like a cbs poll only reflects what those who read or watch think (if included on their website).

what exactly do you think this poll is claiming to prove? it does not reflect what those who do not read or use the site think, obviously. otherwise those people would of took the poll, but then they would just be past of as a 'different breed' anyway would'nt they.

so it is obvious it only reflects what ats thinks, even if 500 random members of the public who do not use the site just decided to take the poll that was linked by friends it would still be seen that way.

i would just like to know what section of society can this poll be conducted on without it being a certain 'breed' or skewed in some sort of way? even if conducted on the general public they will be basing their views soley on what the mainstream media has decided to tell them and not necessarily all the facts or both sides of the story.

the only way it can be done is if you ask random people on the street, but then they are always going to base their opinions on whatever they have heard which will vary from country to country and will only reflect what people in that country think but not worldwide. so the only way then would be to conduct a worldwide poll to get a true representation of what the whole world thinks. how possible do you think that is?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes agreed 100%. The polls should be open only to members and also have a minimum number of posts requirement to be invited. it's not about opinion it's about the feelings of real ATS members who really use the site.

or the statistical results of the survey should be broken down and different graphs generated for members & non members!
edit on 14-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join