It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Osama bin Laden: Results of the survey!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
People need to learn to read.

Question 1: Osama Bin Laden was killed by a US-led assassination team on May 1, 2011 (US time)

66% of people said that they disagreed or strongly disagreed on question 1.

Question 2: Osama Bin Laden was killed by a US-led assassination team on May 1, 2011 (US time), but there are important and potentially damning aspects of the operation being kept from the public and other countries.

54.2% of people said they disagreed or strongly disagreed on question 2.

How is this possible? If a person disagreed on the fact that OBL died on May 1, 2011, then why would the person go to question 2 and agree to the fact that OBL died on May 1, 2011.

Seriously, people need to read the questions before answering. Otherwise, these surveys are completely pointless.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Isn't that the fundamental issue though? If he did in fact get him then conspiracy theorists will say he didn't. If he didn't get him but claimed he did then conspiracy theorists would say its wrong to do it like that. If he did nothing then conspiracy theorists would say its a conspiracy he is doing nothing about OBL.

No matter what the government does or does not do it will always be a conspiracy to some folks.

PS...to make an omelet you have to break a few eggs. To end two illegal wars maybe you have to break a few rules.

PSII...you guys talke about wanting the government to be honest then we need to be honest also. My wife put on a few pounds the last few months. Should I tell her she's getting fat? Matter of fact, other people have noticed she's put on a few pounds. So I guess that means there is a conspiracy to conceal the truth from my wife. So if we want the government to be honest then we all need to look in the mirror first. Government isn't made up of robots. Its made up of people who lie just like everyone else in the world.

Even if my wife ASKED me pointblank if she was getting fat I would lie my butt off. Or downplay it. We all need to look in the mirror before we criticize the government.

edit on 12-5-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Osama killed over 3000 unarmed Americans, so what if he was killed unarmed.

Do you have any proof that Osama killed over 3,000 Americans on 9/11? If you do, I would love to see it.

More and more, it is looking that the reason the American Government turned down putting Osama on trial is because they have absolutely no proof that he was responsible for these attacks. Apparently, the gullible and the gutless don't do common sense.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

No matter what the government does or does not do it will always be a conspiracy to some folks.

Complete and utter bullspit. For example, if the Government had made Bin Laden's actual corpse available for public viewing, instead of supposedly dumping it with the fishes, there would have been very few individuals crying conspiracy.

Your comment about the USA using this as an excuse to back out of the wars is suspect. Here's a guy in the American Government who, along with his other fascist fear mongering buddies, will ensure the wars don't end too fast.

content.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Do you have any proof that Osama killed over 3,000 Americans on 9/11? If you do, I would love to see it.

More and more, it is looking that the reason the American Government turned down putting Osama on trial is because they have absolutely no proof that he was responsible for these attacks. Apparently, the gullible and the gutless don't do common sense.

By the way, the government didn’t have to say he did it, he gloated about it the last 9 freaking anniversary.and if it wasnt for obama,he would of been gloating this coming sept,for the 10 aniversary.
What is your unamerican point !

edit on 12-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
there you have it, im not surprised!! there are very bright minds here on the ats network. these results should be shared with the msm hmmm???

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
One thing is clear, those who took our survey distrust the "official story" related to the death/assassination of Osama bin Laden on May 1, 2011.

So what's the big deal? This is a conspiracy site, yes?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

edit on 12-5-2011 by Morphodox18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhino5

It's not that people cannot read, its the fact people cannot comprehend anything unless its a news anchor grinding up the information and spoon feeding it to you. Are you really surprised?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

‘WHAT REAL AMERICAN WOULD EVEN CARE OR EVEN ARGUE THAT‘.

Where is the proof "he" killed over 3000 Americans? He was not even wanted by the FBI for 911, was never trialed or convicted!

I think it should be a survey on who loves timothy McVeigh and who loves and misses and wishes Osama bin laden was still alive.

I WONDER WHAT THE SURVEY RESULTS WOULD BE ? I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW !

Timothy McVeigh was trialed and convicted, proven in a court that he was guilty. Osama WAS NOT! He was executed according to hearsay. And there is no proof that he was killed that day.

These are the FACTS!

edit on 12-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Because it was a respect issue with Bush and the laden family as far as friend ship and loyalty.

So Bushes "respect" for Bin Laden's family was more Important then Bringing an alleged Mass Murder to Justice?

Hog wash!

How could George bush look at his self in the mirror or the laden family knowing that he killed or put his son on trial, knowing they would have tortured him with out cause? Knowing the friendship and business deals that took place way before 911.

Yeah how could he Look at himself in the mirror, after all Bush had water boarding brought back from the middle ages. And was taking credit for the Bin Laden assassination stating water boarding paid off. Was so satisfied.

You just can’t kill a mans son who’s father you once shook hands with, and had a friendship with, very disloyal and very unmanly in the world of being the God father of a country. It was about business and friendship, it wasn’t personnel with Bush.

What a crock of s#%*@!!!

Never mind 3,000 dead US citizens that were incinerated and died in vain , lets hold hands with the Sheik and bathe in our Oil profits!

You cant be serious!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I think you should proclaim your support for Obama and be sure to place a bumper sticker on your vehicle and leave it there.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What a completely useless poll...
This is only available on ATS correct?.. a site known for the paranoid and delusional to gather and spew their latest conspiracy theories.

It is like a christian site creating a poll about their belief in God...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

By the way, the government didn’t have to say he did it, he gloated about it the last 9 freaking anniversary.and if it wasnt for obama,he would of been gloating this coming sept,for the 10 aniversary. What is your unamerican point !

I could have made a video and said that i blew up the WTC as well. So would that make me guilty of 911 without a trial? Of course not. There is evidence to suggest he was a CIA operative, he worked with CIA in Afghanistan during the Russian war. As well as Al Queda being a product of the CIA.

Unamerican?"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" -Thomas Jefferson

No it is YOU that is patronizing and Unamerican

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The Government and MSM have yet to get their story straight.It shows how little they think of us.Now a few select senators on the armed services committee and now we are expected to take their word for it? Why is it that the FBI has said they have no evidence connecting OBL to 9/11:OBL's wanted poster

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

You no what lil soldier boy, im really not in the mood tonight to deal with this unreality conversation, so I just want to ask you one thing,. Who should we have killed for 911, who should be on trial in your Views of that event.. please do tell, im very curious.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Great idea to make the surveys! Keep them coming!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Isn't that the fundamental issue though? If he did in fact get him then conspiracy theorists will say he didn't. If he didn't get him but claimed he did then conspiracy theorists would say its wrong to do it like that. If he did nothing then conspiracy theorists would say its a conspiracy he is doing nothing about OBL.

There is no fundamental issue, it is a issue of submittable proof, fact finding and Justice. You are using the "conspiracy theorist cop out" to categorize. stereo type several individual people who ask questions. This is a moot and empty point. This means you give the president, government a free pass to do anything they like without oversight and without rules. They are not above the law, they only operate so in that people like yourself enable them and ignore the unlawful criminal syndicate.

It is called constructive skepticism

PS...to make an omelet you have to break a few eggs. To end two illegal wars maybe you have to break a few rules.

Or blow up a few buildings, or have NORAD stand down, or block an investigation in to 911. Or make up weapons of WMD's, or Unlawfully Assassinate a suspect in a sovereign land. Yeah, whatever, no big deal..
Yeah sure...

PSII...you guys talke about wanting the government to be honest then we need to be honest also. My wife put on a few pounds the last few months. Should I tell her she's getting fat? Matter of fact, other people have noticed she's put on a few pounds. So I guess that means there is a conspiracy to conceal the truth from my wife. So if we want the government to be honest then we all need to look in the mirror first. Government isn't made up of robots. Its made up of people who lie just like everyone else in the world. Even if my wife ASKED me pointblank if she was getting fat I would lie my butt off. Or downplay it. We all need to look in the mirror before we criticize the government.

Sounds like a personal issue, you lost me there. Some things you should keep to yourself

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

You no what lil soldier boy, im really not in the mood tonight to deal with this unreality conversation, so I just want to ask you one thing,. Who should we have killed for 911, who should be on trial in your Views of that event.. please do tell, im very curious.

Spare me the witty names, you cant debate logical manner and roll with the punches?

Who should be on trial? The suspects, Bin Laden if they didn't execute him. His comrades, AL-Queda CIA ties, those MOSSAD agents in that van... yeah that one.

I could drop a few more names, Larry Silverstien, Dick Cheney, Bush and the rest that insanely profited from this massacre. I could work up a list if you like?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
What a completely useless poll...
This is only available on ATS correct?.. a site known for the paranoid and delusional to gather and spew their latest conspiracy theories.

It is like a christian site creating a poll about their belief in God...

Who is "thier" since you joined up in "09" just to wait and tell us this?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join