It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Osama bin Laden: Results of the survey!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It'd be nice to make the graphs level so people can get a more accurate idea of what the results are. Otherwise it makes it seem a bit disingenuous.

But good to see a poll being done, look forward to seeing some others.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Seriously !!!!

You took a survey - on ATS of all places - to see whether people were sceptical of a news item about Osama.

Gee - you wouldn't think a place like ATS would be full of so many sceptics would you!

This poll is as biased as the media you guys love to critisize and hate.

Thankyou as it proves a point that has nothing to do with the original news story!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Very big fan of the polls.... never hesitate to start a new one!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
In related news, a recent survey on the KKK's website found that the majority of white supremacists think that Hitler was actually "a pretty OK dude."

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I absolutely love this survey! Glad to see that not all my fellow Americans and others, are not as naive as I thought! Also happy to see what other peoples opinions are. Hopefully this is a beginning to Obama NOT getting re-elected haha!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Well this is good news, not often do we hear good news on ATS in these times. The good news being the people are not as stupid and naive as the PTB would expect. But this is no shock either, nobody is buying the story but the very few sheep. After all it is a conspiracy web site however ATS has some of the brightest people on the internet and few not so much. This is a wake up call not for just the "conspiracy theorists" as the media has dubbed us but the nay sayers as well.

The straw that broke the camels back? Perhaps not yet but given the frequency of BS the Obama administration is putting out they are fumbling bad. The MEDIA discredtiting itself as a whole, exposing itself as a tool for lobbyists and government propaganda. People are sick and tired of being sick and tired. This hail Mary attempt has turned in to a interception by our special teams... leading to a return and TD

Thanks Obama, you just shot yourself in the foot.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Only problem I have is this. A poll on a conspiracy site would yield vastly different results than the same poll on a anti conspiracy site.

When asked why he robbed banks, Willie Sutton said because that's where the money is.

Same can be said about this poll. Why ask about how Osama Bin Laden died on a conspiracy site? Because that's where the conspiracy theorists are. People come here because they want to believe in conspiracies.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

" Osama Bin Laden Died of Natural Causes (Or Other ) sometime Over the Last 9 Years " ........To me , this is the Most Likely Scenerio in the Mystery of this mans demise . I could be Wrong , but who can Know for Sure without a Body and an Autopsy ? ......

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

It's actually interesting to some to see were the opinion stands. I've seen a lot of posts that present people to agree that due to lack of evidence(pictures as proof, details not adding up etc.,). Other posts saying, there is no conspiracy. Not to mentioned the division between people who say the government vs people who say OBL responsible for 9/11. That showing that not everyone here has the same belief, or the same formulated beliefs. Conspiracy theorists are not all the same.
edit on 11-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I actually think I see where you guys are going with this. OBL has been dead for years. So now they fake a raid claiming we got him last week.

So maybe, just maybe, Obama faked it so he can start pulling our troops out of two illegal wars.

Ever think about that? Because if he pulled out without getting Bin Laden then everyone would be upset with that. So maybe he faked the whole thing so he can bring our young men and women home to us.

Why isn't that just as possible as all the other stuff out there?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Looks like the majority of ATS shares my opinion. That surprises me a little.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I heard that Osama bin Laden was still working at a gas station in Southern California...

On a serious note really good to see ATS taking this poll

Good work ATS
its time to put the msm to shame.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I find it funny that the people that say this poll has no merit because it is a conspiracy site , so happen to be partaking in this conspiracy site? I guess that kind of says that whatever they themselves also say/think holds no water because it is on ATS? I mean if ATS is so biased and blind then why are you here?

Think of it this way, maybe most of the people here are in fact not deluded and fanatical Conspiracy nuts after all, and they are here as an alternative to the MEDIA propaganda? That they are actually willing to investigate and look in to the facts? Rather then listen to whatever Wolf Blizer, Glen Beck say without question? And perhaps these people do not buy every conspiracy? And maybe they have even debunked some conspiracy themselves along the road?

I will take that over a bunch of couch potatoes with no thought process, submissive, complacent lazy people that let the TV do the thinking for them.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Wow, now this is important information in my studies. Now I can see who the ‘conspirators’ are, and ‘no harm intended ‘the ‘conspiracy nuts’. Now I understand, it also lets you no other things about who dwells these domains and the views and why it is the way it is.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
I actually think I see where you guys are going with this. OBL has been dead for years. So now they fake a raid claiming we got him last week.

So maybe, just maybe, Obama faked it so he can start pulling our troops out of two illegal wars.

Ever think about that? Because if he pulled out without getting Bin Laden then everyone would be upset with that. So maybe he faked the whole thing so he can bring our young men and women home to us.

Why isn't that just as possible as all the other stuff out there?

A wrong does not make a right! There are other ways of ending wars. If Obama rather lie to us, break international law, assassinate an unarmed fugitive, deceive the american people and the world just because he is worried about approval in the polls and getting re re-elected. Well then he is nothing more then a corrupt criminal. Honesty will get you farther then the boy that cries wolf. Besides it is morally wrong and NOT the American way and what America is about. There is this thing called due process and trial and jury!

Give me a break

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Osama killed over 3000 unarmed Americans, so what if he was killed unarmed.

‘WHAT REAL AMERICAN WOULD EVEN CARE OR EVEN ARGUE THAT‘.

I think it should be a survey on who loves timothy McVeigh and who loves and misses and wishes Osama bin laden was still alive.

I WONDER WHAT THE SURVEY RESULTS WOULD BE ? I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW !

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

In late 2001, the United States was given the opportunity to bring Osama bin Laden (and several of his immediate associates) to trial, but President Bush declined. If there really was an interest in justice and following international rule of law, why do you suppose that offer was declined?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
On page one of this thread, I had a "very large quote removed by Mods" with a notice to be mindful of such. I apologize, Mods. When I attempted to "Edit to Add", I actually only added one more sentence, which somehow got added within the quoted area...plus also added for some unknown reason...a lot of blank space. As admitted on numerous occasions, I'm an older lady with little computer savvy. I think in the future if I forget to say something, I'll just add an additional separate comment--that would solve that problem.

Anyway, I noticed the survey but thought I'd have several days to answer same, so unfortunately, I did not get to participate. I will have to be more "on the ball" in the future. I enjoyed seeing the results in graph form...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have no problem with you guys taking a poll on this, but what did you expect? The results mirrored my expectations and were no surprise what-so-ever.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

In late 2001, the United States was given the opportunity to bring Osama bin Laden (and several of his immediate associates) to trial, but President Bush declined. If there really was an interest in justice and following international rule of law, why do you suppose that offer was declined?

Because it was a respect issue with Bush and the laden family as far as friend ship and loyalty.

How could George bush look at his self in the mirror or the laden family knowing that he killed or put his son on trial, knowing they would have tortured him with out cause? Knowing the friendship and business deals that took place way before 911.

You just can’t kill a mans son who’s father you once shook hands with, and had a friendship with, very disloyal and very unmanly in the world of being the God father of a country. It was about business and friendship, it wasn’t personnel with Bush.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join