It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Osama bin Laden: Results of the survey!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Some one who believes in the rule of law not men.

But didn't men write the law ?

Excuse me I though everyone was acquainted with the expression "Rule of law vs Rule of Men" since it is so fundamental to the USA law system. It is the actual basis of our entire legal system.

Of course men wrote the Constitution but the "LAW" applies to ALL MEN equally. The words "rule of men" means a person, a ruler, decides based on whim and can apply what ever the heck he wants to who ever the heck he wants.

That is why the "War on Terror" with its inclusion of "Homegrown Terrorists" and the denial of due process is so dangerous. Example of Obama and denial of due process

This article seems to explain it beter than I can.

Rule of Law vs. Rule of Men

All of the governments that mankind has instituted in the history of the world can be divided into two categories. Any and every state can be categorized into either rule of law governments or rule of men governments. History has proven that any nation founded upon the shifting sands of the whim of men will always degenerate into oligarchy and tyranny. However, a nation of virtuous, educated people, which is founded upon and holds to the bedrock of a rule of law system will maintain prosperity and freedom despite the natural occurrences and challenges of history. This elementary yet strikingly relevant dichotomy is misunderstood by many Americans. And, this misunderstanding is one of the many reasons why our nation has been mistakenly led away from a rule of law system toward something that was not intended by our Founding Fathers.

First, it is important to define the two systems. A governmental system ruled by men is any system in which fallen man directs the course of the nation. This includes not only dictatorships and oligarchies where one man or a select few call all of the shots, but also democracies where majority opinion rules without any restraints or protections for minority opinion and individual liberty....

A rule of law system is quite the opposite. In a rule of law system, the nation possesses a set of guidelines usually in a constitution, which sets the terms for governing. Only according to those blueprints for governing, then, can any men write and execute additional laws. The constitution is the law of the land, and everything else must be measured up against it..... www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

A rule of law system is quite the opposite. In a rule of law system, the nation possesses a set of guidelines usually in a constitution, which sets the terms for governing.

The problem here is that a nation cannot possess a set of guidelines without human intervention to first decide what those guidelines are.

Furthermore, since there is always a need to define law within law, as evidenced by the existence of a congressional body, any guidelines set forth are constantly subject, time and again, to the whim of man.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Death of Osama bin Laden: Results of the survey!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis
Haha asking members of a conspiracy site to take part in a survey about their distrust of an official government story.You realy need a survey to guess the results? haha priceless...

Wellll you don't neeeeeed it, but I enjoyed reading that survey. It's nice to know what people on here think because there's a lot of people, and judging from the geo engineering section, there's a lot of controversy buzzing about.

The survey didn't ask people "do you trust your government".

Here's a video on the topic. It's called The Obama Deception. I urge people to watch it if they haven't already. It outlines the different stories given and the possible deeper ramifications or implications of these events.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Damn. Someone else already posted this on this website. Actually, NOT "damn". That is "GREAT". I'm glad to see people are on the ball.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by brewing

what exactly do you think this poll is claiming to prove? it does not reflect what those who do not read or use the site think, obviously. otherwise those people would of took the poll, but then they would just be past of as a 'different breed' anyway would'nt they.

I'm not sure what the poll is trying to prove. I could have pretty much guessed these numbers without an official ATS poll. The poll told me nothing anout what I already thought ATS members would say. BTW...I did not participate in the poll. Trying to have my completely opposite views documented would have was utterly pointless.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I think he was killed a while back and this whole thing is just being used as a political chess piece

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hehe,

first there was a 40 minute firefight, then they completely change the story and turns out there wasn't one, and they just shot OBL. Of course, you've been hunting a guy for 10 years (or longer) and you dump the body in the ocean RIGHTAWAY GOGOGO! to cover up any evidence of him even being there.

If he was dead since 2002, I guess they didn't want to show the badly decomposed body after all that time.

Or you know, if he was unarmed you could have taken him and questioned him in order to completely dismantle the "terrorist" organizations instead of relying on what was on his hard drives or whatever.

The whole thing is a complete fraud, I don't buy it, and comes around perfectly to distract Americans from the real issues plaguing this country and the world. You see idiots waving American flags while the economy is getting worse and oil is still going up, tornadoes and other natural disasters are destroying people's homes and the dollar losing purchasing power...

But hey, when you have problems you can't solve, Mr. Obama, and ultimately don't WANT to solve, you just look externally to other issues/countries to distract the people with... Libya, now tensions with Pakistan etc.

In conclusion, if the government says the sky is blue you better go outside and check...
I find it hilarious how badly they screwed up with this fraudulent assassination. Let's see how much more they can mess up in the near future...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by brewing

well you might see it that way about it being utterly pointless, that is your choice.
the whole point of the poll is to see what ats members/user think, i think your opinion is just as important as anybody else, even if it did'nt change the outcome, your opinion would still be reflected in the poll even if it was only by 0.1%. if it is only left to those who think everything is a conspiracy to do the poll then the results will not reflect what ats thinks if all the skeptics see it as pointless. it will just look like everybody on this site is for said conspiracies.

i use to be worried and believe alot things to be possible, since using this site i have learnt to be more skeptical and can even see some of the contradictions where some conspiracy theories are concerned. i think there are more skeptics on certain subjects that what you realise. i think if everybody voted you would see a difference.

but it is obviously your choice.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Thank you for the results of the survey. Great sample of respondents too. It's the results like these that need to be published in studies and media based on a sample of individuals who are dedicated to uncovering the truth of Osama Bin Laden.

This is called Confirmation bias, and it would never pass the peer-review process of any legit journal, and no serious researcher would ever reference it.

And yes, I did vote in the poll.

But, I will give credit where credit is due, the questions were not as bad as some of the AE911T polls with regards to their leading questions, and missleading.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We need the truth!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You know, if this survey was taken at a normal site, where people are sane.. I might care..

Look around you? You really think that in a place as biased as this you will get any other answer?

This whole survey was a hit grab, an attention grab, and a huge let down for me when it comes to the administration of this site.. This place who claims to be for truth, is really all about web hits. Pretty pathetic.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
You know, if this survey was taken at a normal site, where people are sane.. I might care..

Look around you? You really think that in a place as biased as this you will get any other answer?

This whole survey was a hit grab, an attention grab, and a huge let down for me when it comes to the administration of this site.. This place who claims to be for truth, is really all about web hits. Pretty pathetic.

By the time its all done and said,your going to have more foes then me,lol.your the 12thperson that denys ignorance on this site out of a half million users.' Welcome to ignorance at its best'

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I had at one point believed that O.B.L. had probably died sometime in either 2001 or 2002, but now, TBH, I'm not sure what to think..........

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i am going to point out a contradiction that i have been aware of almost from the beginning of the OBL offical death which is why i kind of ended up voting neutral on alot of the questions.

the u.s. governments has offered evidence, the evidence is not strong interms of direct proof, all we have is alot of peoples claims or say so. it is why alot of people mistrust what they are saying. they want proof real proof, something they can say for certain "yes osama is dead"

however...... those that fully believe the cover up, the ones who are 100% sure OBL was not killed and the government are 100% lying about it, often refer back to osama bin laden being killed earlier.

so we look at the evidence for him being killed earlier and what is it? all we have is alot of peoples claims or say so, NO direct proof what so ever, no photo's of his earlier death, yet this is believed 100% whilst the exact same type of evidence from the government is proof they are lying and covering up.

the evidence is the same in both cases, that kind of why i am unsure.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
People seriously need to realize that out of what? 229,066 registered members that only 4,217 participated. That's less than 2% - [1.7%] of all registered members. What does the other 98.3% think?

Do you honestly expect that a major percentage of every registered user who ever created an account would visit the site and take the survey within the 48-hour window?

On average, 5,400 registered members visit every week... which means about 78% of the members who visited took the survey.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Wow! A lot of truthers/deathers on this site.

Who would have thought that?

all questions should have a none of the above choice, if the concept is not real to you, you could still vote.

we all have our own choice of what we believe in.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Skeptic, this is a conspiracy site

i'm no expert, but i think he realizes that, considering its HIS website.

i like the polls. they give a nice overview of how many people believe what on this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join