It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Some one who believes in the rule of law not men.
But didn't men write the law ?
Rule of Law vs. Rule of Men
All of the governments that mankind has instituted in the history of the world can be divided into two categories. Any and every state can be categorized into either rule of law governments or rule of men governments. History has proven that any nation founded upon the shifting sands of the whim of men will always degenerate into oligarchy and tyranny. However, a nation of virtuous, educated people, which is founded upon and holds to the bedrock of a rule of law system will maintain prosperity and freedom despite the natural occurrences and challenges of history. This elementary yet strikingly relevant dichotomy is misunderstood by many Americans. And, this misunderstanding is one of the many reasons why our nation has been mistakenly led away from a rule of law system toward something that was not intended by our Founding Fathers.
First, it is important to define the two systems. A governmental system ruled by men is any system in which fallen man directs the course of the nation. This includes not only dictatorships and oligarchies where one man or a select few call all of the shots, but also democracies where majority opinion rules without any restraints or protections for minority opinion and individual liberty....
A rule of law system is quite the opposite. In a rule of law system, the nation possesses a set of guidelines usually in a constitution, which sets the terms for governing. Only according to those blueprints for governing, then, can any men write and execute additional laws. The constitution is the law of the land, and everything else must be measured up against it..... www.propagandamatrix.com...
A rule of law system is quite the opposite. In a rule of law system, the nation possesses a set of guidelines usually in a constitution, which sets the terms for governing.
Originally posted by TimeCrisis
Haha asking members of a conspiracy site to take part in a survey about their distrust of an official government story.You realy need a survey to guess the results? haha priceless...
Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by brewing
what exactly do you think this poll is claiming to prove? it does not reflect what those who do not read or use the site think, obviously. otherwise those people would of took the poll, but then they would just be past of as a 'different breed' anyway would'nt they.
Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Thank you for the results of the survey. Great sample of respondents too. It's the results like these that need to be published in studies and media based on a sample of individuals who are dedicated to uncovering the truth of Osama Bin Laden.
Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
You know, if this survey was taken at a normal site, where people are sane.. I might care..
Look around you? You really think that in a place as biased as this you will get any other answer?
This whole survey was a hit grab, an attention grab, and a huge let down for me when it comes to the administration of this site.. This place who claims to be for truth, is really all about web hits. Pretty pathetic.
Originally posted by SLAYER69
People seriously need to realize that out of what? 229,066 registered members that only 4,217 participated. That's less than 2% - [1.7%] of all registered members. What does the other 98.3% think?
Originally posted by Carseller4
Wow! A lot of truthers/deathers on this site.
Who would have thought that?