It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Osama bin Laden: Results of the survey!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
One thing is clear, those who took our survey distrust the "official story" related to the death/assassination of Osama bin Laden on May 1, 2011. With a total of 9,273 responses in two days (4,217 from ATS members, and 5,056 from guests), a definite pattern of government mistrust is clearly stated. Few who took the survey believe the official story, there's a near split-decision on the possibility that bin Laden was killed many years ago, and a very clear indication that few believe his Al Qaeda is solely responsible for the attacks on 9/11.

Here are the results.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thank you for the results of the survey. Great sample of respondents too. It's the results like these that need to be published in studies and media based on a sample of individuals who are dedicated to uncovering the truth of Osama Bin Laden.

Mind you that the questions were well worded, although perhaps other related questions from members should have been added to the survey. That way we can create a further study on the results which may lead to more evidence and knowledge passed down to those who want to get to the bottom of the Government stories published to the public.

S&F for the post and thread

edit on 11-5-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added text

edit on 11-5-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
FYI, this poll thing is awesome! Keep 'em coming!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
no one believes anything on ats. the fact is the self proclaimed most transparent president in history, barack obama, causes more confusion than anyone in washington.

from his birth certificate to the death of the most wanted man in the world.

now that the u.s. is going to get a hold of the survivors of the raid, like his wives and daughter, they will most likely be psychologically tampered thru who knows what top secret program, and the american people will never find out the truth.

for all we know, osama wasn't killed, maybe he was a cia operative and this was an extraction, not an assassination. and that now he has served his reptilian/illuminati masters, can go back to were he came from.

according to his daughter, he was arrested and taken to another room and executed. so no one outside of the establishment actually saw him get killed.

edit on 11-5-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

I agree I think they should do polls on many of the subjects on here.

Better yet have an option to link into threads a YES or NO, THUMBS UP or THUMBS DOWN app.
Flagging works great but not for the same thing.
edit on 5/11/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
no one believes anything on ats. the fact is the self proclaimed most transparent president in histroy, barack obama, causes more confusion than anyone in washington.

from his birth certificate to the death of the most wanted man in the world.

OP, maybe you should create a POLL/SURVEY for the BIRTH CERTIFICATE of Barack Obama (Real or Fake)!

And I agree that more polls should be given to ATS members. It gives us a sense of what is happening and what others are believing to be going on in the conspiracy theory world.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Interesting to see the results of this poll - An outcome I'm not particularly surprised with tbh.

Our of curiosity though, are there any other polls on important and interesting ATS topics planned for the future or Is this just a "one off" type of thing? It would just be really great to see more of them on a variety of different topics is all.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I like the whole survey thing, but you could get these answers by reading a thread and searching for the comment with the most stars. The results to this survey were expected/unsurprising.

It's still feels good to see that ignorance is still being denied. I personally loved the results and am very proud to be a member of this site.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

publish a survey from a conspiracy site who outside these type of sites would pay the least bit of attention to it,as for this poll it was so obvious what the results were going to be people on a conspiracy site not believing there governments side of the story im absolutely shocked

keep the polls coming they are fun to take
edit on 11-5-2011 by darbur because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by darbur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've been eagerly and excitedly awaiting these results to see what the population of ATS had to say about this particular subject. Most especially interesting is the amount of people who do not believe bin Laden/al Qaeda was responsible (or solely) for carrying out 9/11.

Glad to see so many people paying attention to evidence that is available before all of us.

And thank you, S.O, for this great survey.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Would love to see one done on HAARP re weather (caused rain, snowstorms etc, & subsequently floods) and earthquakes.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Not surprised at the results. I would love to see a poll done here on how many are now behind Obama...let's see if he's able to get 60% approval on these boards...maybe for once, I can be included in a poll result that polled Americans!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The last one is the strongest out of almost ten thousand people voted for the official story of 9/11 is maybe a bit different than they say it is.
That pretty big number.

That and the 1970's and maybe 80's and 90's CIA thing. Nobody knows, right?

Thank you for doing this.

Peace
edit on 11/5/11 by sevensheeps because: spelling

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I love the last result about 9/11 the most. Proves to me that people truly are opening their minds and discovering the truth/atleast parts of it.

Thanks for the survey Skeptic.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's nice to see that people used their own brainpower to answer the questions on these polls.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks for finally publishing the results, i am myself a sceptic, but its nice to see how many deny ignorance force fed by mainstream media and those that dont take things at face value.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Spinster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Skeptic, this is a conspiracy site, by its nature people will disagree with those mighty and mysterious Ps that B - what is the point of this? Does anyone on here have any facts to base their vote on or just their opinion (I'm guessing at least 99.9% fall into the latter) so........ this proves what? Not sure where the deny ignorance stance comes into play on this.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the results . I would like to see more of these in the future that cover other conspiracy related topics.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Glad to see not everyone mindlessly accepts what they are told and does their own research!

These polls are great keep em coming!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

---------------------------------
...and then there's those of us who don't care about the birth certificate. There are those of us who believe our forefathers based the Constitution on Vattel's Law of Nations (mentioned in the Constitution). The Law of Nations specifically says that citizenship follows the father. Since Obama says his father is Kenyan, which also happens to be shown on the birth certificate (whether real or fake), then Obama cannot be a natural born citizen. There are those of us who know the difference between a citizen, a naturalized citizen and a natural born citizen.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Habit4ming because: Forgot something

edit on 11-5-2011 by Habit4ming because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join