It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Dental Offices Offer Free Alcohol To Patients

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sign Me Up!!!!

www.kristv.com...

DALLAS - For some people, there's no place scarier than a dentist's chair, but one Texas doctor is trying to change the dreaded dental stereotype one beer at a time.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Crap, now I have to drive to Dallas to see a Dentist. I'm in Houston. But then again, there are some really good looking women in the Dallas area.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Sounds like the Hair Stylist in Myrtle Beach, S.C. where you were served Champine and got to watch large screen in. t.v. and this was 20 years ago...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I guess this was next step, they do it at salons all over the country.
They also do it at certain clothing boutiques - they think the more champagne you drink will loosen you up to spending $2 grand on a dress.
Now dentists are becoming very oriented in cosmetic dentistry, so this seems to be the way to drum up business in this area.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I thought this guy had to be nuts to mix alcohol with local anesthetics or worse, nitrous oxide, but I see from the article it's only if you're getting you're teeth whitened, and it's only wine. Somehow the image of some Texan dude getting his teeth whitened while sipping wine doesn't jibe with me...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

lol..probably just getting us ladies in for the whitening and making it comfy, most guys arent to picky about teeth whitening. When I was an assistant I never whitened a mans teeth here, not saying they dont, but its usually ladies.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
just another way they are trying to kill you,...slowly,.

Between amalgam(mercury) fillings and fluoride,. the dentist is the unnoticed mass murderer
of your health.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

U can refuse amalgam and ask for composite resin. Some drs have actually completely stopped amalgam on thier own and flouride rinses can be refused too. If you see a dentist that wont do what you want in regards to materials, odds are another one down the road will. Only medicaid recipients must use amalgam because of cost differrences, but thats another thread too.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Crap, now I have to drive to Dallas to see a Dentist. I'm in Houston. But then again, there are some really good looking women in the Dallas area.

Amen to that. I've been watching the Miss America and other televised Beauty Pageants since i was in short pants, and Texas consistently puts in an excellent showing every time. I don't want to insult anyones home state but from what I've seen, TX has more statuesque stunning beauties than anywhere else in America.

As for the Dentist, ack! Can you imagine working on someone who is breathing beer breath on you? That there is one tough cowboy!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

U can refuse amalgam and ask for composite resin. Some drs have actually completely stopped amalgam on thier own and flouride rinses can be refused too. If you see a dentist that wont do what you want in regards to materials, odds are another one down the road will. Only medicaid recipients must use amalgam because of cost differrences, but thats another thread too.

the issue here is the ADA have known for the last 50 years
about the harmful affects of mercury and fluoride,. yet they never offered
any info to the patient.

new topics

top topics

join