It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Graham Admitted for Treatment of Pulmonary Condition - Didn't he DIE?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just more mis-rememberings or bad reporting. Always weird how its just people who read ATS who are the ones remembering the deaths, not any of the people who are supposed to have actually reported it in the first place.

Check here for one reason you may think he's dead (amongst many others, non of which are 'timeslips'):
www.mediabistro.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Replicator EYD

I remember three times as well. This is very odd. My husband thinks I'm nuts, I think something weird is going on.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
First post.... be gentle: i too remember Billy Grahams passing. I found this thread while trying to verify my memory. I have a 2011 copy of "7 wonders that will change your life" by glenn beck. In it, he quotes "the late baptist evangelist Billy Graham". A recent check of the current version of the book does not include the word "late".

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I would honestly chalk this one, and most scenarios like it, up to our spotty media misreporting an unconfirmed story and then that story just disappearing. A few people hear it and talk about it, next thing you know 20 years later a bunch of people "Think he died in a timeslip" lol.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join