It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Graham Admitted for Treatment of Pulmonary Condition - Didn't he DIE?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki
didnt read through all the pages here yet but did a quick search and a bunch of links show up regarding Billy Grahams funeral. I think one pic showed Billy Carter or Clinton (was looking really quick).
Here is the search link.

www.bing.com...

Ha! You should've read the link descriptions... Billy Graham officiated at Pat Nixon's funeral, Richard Nixon's funeral and several others.....

The OP is getting Jerry Falwell mixed up with Billy.... both preachers.... I know plenty of people who've done the same.

The subject of this thread has been beaten to death (pun intended) ....let it go!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Nope. He has been fairly I'll for a while though.

One of a handful of preachers I like.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
For me, the impression that he died had several causes, firstly his retirement from public view, and the focus on his son.
But the main cause was following the clips and threads of Westboro's Fred Phelps.
Somewhere my subconscious picked up that Billy Graham was already burning in hell, according to Phelps.
But it appears he said Oral Roberts is burning in hell; Billy Graham is still going to burn in hell.
I also thought that the Westboro cult picketed the funeral of Graham.
Instead it seems they planned picketing a statue being raised to the evangelist (and alleged 33 degree Mason) at a Baptist convention in 2006.
blog.news-record.com...
Silly me, but with all the fundamentalist talk of funerals and hell, the subconscious mind can become somewhat confused.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
being reported now on cnn.com -
um, deja vu?

www.cnn.com...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!
edit on Wed May 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

No, I believe his wife did pass a few years ago .. and I think he may have mostly retired, but never heard anything about him dying..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I attended a 300 a plate dinner with his daughter being the guest speaker 3 months after he died.

There was a memorial dedication for about 10 minutes. That was in 2004, off great america parkway at the convention center. 6 from our family were there.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Bottom line.....

Osama gets 9 lives.

Obama gets 9 birth certificates

Graham gets nine resurections.

If you believe anything out of the MSM.......say it now ,so you get it out of the way......DOH!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I also remember him being pronounced dead at some point. When I heard he was admitted for Pneumonia (yesterday may-11) I swear to got I thought to myself, "He died a couple years ago and his son took over"

S&F

Very strange.

Maybe we were accidentally told he was dead when he retired? Maybe that's what his family wanted us to believe?

Either way, interesting.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Bottom line.....

Osama gets 9 lives.

Obama gets 9 birth certificates

Graham gets nine resurections.

If you believe anything out of the MSM.......say it now ,so you get it out of the way......DOH!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This happened more than once!! I think he has "died" two times. I rememeber discussing it after the first "resurrection" ! This is very weird.

I thought we discussed it here even! Can someone find the evidence, I'm not good at using the search thing. And if you can't find it, well maybe it is another parallel universe, because I swear this happened more than once!!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldcurrentHe actually had a syndicated column in our paper up until that point.

That column is still in our paper every day.

I never understand why this subject keeps coming up. He still never died.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Deleted post my memory totally failed me on what I was going to say.

Trowa
edit on 12/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: Se above

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I attended a 300 a plate dinner with his daughter being the guest speaker 3 months after he died.

There was a memorial dedication for about 10 minutes. That was in 2004, off great america parkway at the convention center. 6 from our family were there.

Do you have any physical evidence you could scan or show us somehow? I'm not doubting you, but this would be a huge, huge thing to be able to back up.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Do you have any physical evidence you could scan or show us somehow? I'm not doubting you, but this would be a huge, huge thing to be able to back up.

That's the thing about these threads... no one can provide any evidence to show... only vague memories of someones recollection. Surely if one of these claims were true someone could provide a scanned newspaper article or obituary. I really believe that people just get their preachers mixed up. Jerry Falwell and Oral Roberts both died in the past decade and are easily confused with other preachers....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
His wife died in 2007: www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
what if they just play certain news certain places to get certain reactions, hmmmm?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

This is driving me crazy,I heard the other week that Jackie Cooper died?huh?I thought he died back in the 70's also I thought Ernest Borgnine died years ago as well,nope he alive and well.........it's strange to say the least.

I'm going to start marking down the days well known people die from now on!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Lol. No it was a dinner, one night, 7 years ago. (the hard 'evidence' got flushed)

Here is the weird part. I called my ex and she didn't remember a thing. Then I called her sister and she did. I said don't tip your husband but ask him and then let me know. He doesn't remember it either. The ex's sister got the tickets. The other two already passed. Two out of the 4 left remember the 10 minute memorial. The other two say it never happened.

Must be some sort of conditioning experiment. Of course I remember watching the news on 9/10 with the big announcement......and no one else seems to.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Why am I thinking he died in 1999.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

If someone hasn't already pointed this out....

You're all mistaking the COMIC BOOK ARTIST Billy Graham for the Preacher Billy Graham. The CB Artist died in 1999....it's likely you heard about it on the news, I remember I did...you probably just missed the part where they clarified which Billy Graham died...its likely a lot of people missed that part. So the legend gets passed that the Preacher BG has died. Here's a quote about the dead Billy Graham from Wikipedia "Billy Graham (July 1, 1935—1999) was an African-American comic-book artist best known for his work on the Marvel Comics series Luke Cage, Hero for Hire, and Jungle Action feature, "Black Panther", considered the first modern black superhero."
edit on 12-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I died but was resurrected by a space/time anomaly which caused a spelling error which I fixed.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It may be a different Billy Graham that died in 1999.

Billy J. Graham

BORN: August 6, 1925
DIED: July 23, 1999

www.tributes.com...

However, wikipedia says Billy Graham was born on November 7, 1918, so maybe a different Billy Graham died in 1999

edit on 12-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I asked my grandmother, because she knows a lot about religious stuff, and she said he never died but that they did some write-ups because he stopped preaching. Something like that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join