It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Graham Admitted for Treatment of Pulmonary Condition - Didn't he DIE?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh, don't blame the thread

Time travelers from the future coming back to change events...always a possibility. But then it should have been wiped from our consciousness, no? Unless there are holes in the matrix.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Can't find the thread where people were posting about this very phenomenon. Many thought Nelson Mandela was dead. Bush even made a statement about it. See this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Strange, but a major news station said they wrongly reported his death, and retracted. C'mon, I ain't buying that. Famous person like Mandela does NOT accidentally get reported as DEAD. They retracted b/c of a TIME SLIP obviously!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Strange, but a major news station said they wrongly reported his death, and retracted. C'mon, I ain't buying that. Famous person like Mandela does NOT accidentally get reported as DEAD. They retracted b/c of a TIME SLIP obviously!

Do you know how many anchors have accidentally said that Obama has been killed in the week or so?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I remember when I was hearing constantly that he was near death.... I was visiting his homestate at the time, and was passing near the mountain where his home was. I think I heard he was so ill so often, that I just "wrote him off".

But, he got better, and they didn't report that so much, I guess.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

No kidding... are you serious???

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I know! I'm sick of it. I wish they would use their last names, or first names.........
but they use OBL's first name and Barak's last name, and oh, what a mess.
They need to get a grip.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Reminds me of the thread on "people you thought we're dead but are alive".. he is one of them that I thought was no longer alive, but have heard every now and then he is alive. I'm not Christian, so I don't follow this stuff but on an observation...

About 8 yrs ago, when I was volunteering for homeless and elderly people- I helped with an elderly couple who were going to see his son. His son was there, but not him. I swear they, or someone said he was dead, possibly the son may have said it on stage.

Creepy!
edit on 11-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: more...

edit on 12-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well, before I think we can jump timelines, two other possibilities exist.

1. They did die and their evil twin, with one of the negatives the bloodline and black ops serve, came through the stargate in. Not uncommonly done.

2. Those who did hear something that may be a minority report, could have been in their own private sessions on earth, for everything is a perception and the whole cosmos, sight, sound, input, taste, touch, spacial, is all erected on a screen at the back of our minds. Like a digital representation and we can be taken in our own private rooms for a while, with family members all worked on differently, in attempts to ready us more to wake up or pass the tests, if we're close say, and yet too programmed. Family really wants us to pull through and pull away from negativity. Some of it could even be groundhog day type scenarios until we get it right, before they move it ahead. One of those scenarios could have had slightly different world events.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
hmmm very odd...
1st I think OBL was long dead, then hear different.
Now they are trying to tell me Billy Graham, who I thought was dead too, WASNT???
edit on 12-5-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Guys 92. Surely this time I'm not going to find out that he isn't really dead again in a couple of months.

(

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
didnt read through all the pages here yet but did a quick search and a bunch of links show up regarding Billy Grahams funeral. I think one pic showed Billy Carter or Clinton (was looking really quick).
Here is the search link.

www.bing.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hey maybe it is not US who are having the memory problem or cunfusion. could it be the media folks are glitching? Remember the garble a few reporters were having live on camera along with judge judy?

We are perfectly fine.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki
Hey maybe it is not US who are having the memory problem or cunfusion. could it be the media folks are glitching?

Reminds me of dick cheney 1941-2001
obituaries

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I too think I remember Billy Graham dying not too long ago...

But I also remember the Duncan Doughnuts dude dying twice...

I also remember a girl I went to high school dying twice...
saw it in my local paper... once on a ATV-4-Wheeler or Quad if you prefer...
and the last and final time in a car accident..

So it never surprises me if people can die multiple times

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

There's more than a few things I remember happening that apparently never did (and I am not alone in this), including Billy Graham dying.

My family was HUGELY religious, and I remember Rev Graham dying. I remember it clearly, because my mother and I watched his funeral as an ABC Special event, and distinctly remember my mother crying about his death. I remember that his son was given the nod to take over the ministry, but then a problem was encountered with the board of directors and they were arguing his nod.

My wife remembers this happening, and my mother DEFINITELY remembers this happening.

I've some weird thoughts regarding all of this that I may start a thread on at some point, but not sure if I want to deal with the inevetable haters and trolls that will come along during its course (I've seen it happen every time one of these types of threads comes up)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
reply to post by sepermeru

There's more than a few things I remember happening that apparently never did (and I am not alone in this), including Billy Graham dying.

My family was HUGELY religious, and I remember Rev Graham dying. I remember it clearly, because my mother and I watched his funeral as an ABC Special event, and distinctly remember my mother crying about his death. I remember that his son was given the nod to take over the ministry, but then a problem was encountered with the board of directors and they were arguing his nod.

My wife remembers this happening, and my mother DEFINITELY remembers this happening.

I've some weird thoughts regarding all of this that I may start a thread on at some point, but not sure if I want to deal with the inevetable haters and trolls that will come along during its course (I've seen it happen every time one of these types of threads comes up)

What year do you remember this happening? Just curious.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I'd be very disappointed to have a ''time-slip'' and to find out that, in the new timeline, the world was exactly the same as before except for the fact that an aging evangelical pastor was still alive.

Even a difference as small as this would have thrown up an ever-increasing, alternative causal chain of events to those in the new ''timeline''; a farmer sneezes in China, a butterfly flaps its wings in South America... etc. etc.

This is just a case of people's memories being inaccurate when recollecting information that does not have great personal importance to them. The fact that Billy Graham has been in ill-health over many years, he's retired from his preaching and that his wife died a few years ago, contribute towards the false, distorted memory of his death being implanted in people's minds.

Add to this the psychological phenomenon - which I can't accurately recall at the moment ( a problem with my memory
) - where someone starts believing in something untrue and forming imaginary memories of the event happening because of other people suggesting and describing the untrue event to them - and I think that that is pretty much all there is to this.

It's similar to Fidel Castro; a lot of people think he's dead because it was widely reported that he was ''close to death'' about five years ago after suffering from illness. Because he's not in the public eye much anymore, some people, when thinking about him, have their 5-year-old memory of him being near death erroneously recalling that he did actually die.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Sure... that could be reasonable...

But then explain my post above where I said that myself, wife and mother all remember watching the funeral of BG on TV, even remember the freaking CHANNEL that it was on, and remember my mother crying while watching it. I remember this... my wife remembers this, and my mother remembers this.

So... Either you are incorrect and there's something more to this... I made this all up to go with some elaborate hoax... or there really is something to this.

As I said in my other post, as well, this is not the only experience with this particular phenom I've had, myself, as well.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Billy Graham is still alive. Think you are remembering Oral Robert's death & Graham's wife's dying.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Doesn't your local library have copies of older newspapers? Finding an actual newspaper article claiming Graham died would be tremendously compelling.

reply to post by Mercurio

The Elders are an independent group of influential people. Comprised of people like Jimmy Carter, Kofi Annan, Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu and Richard Branson, they try to use their influence and power to support the little man (or so their website claims). I happen to know about them because they were in The Netherlands the other day visiting Queen Beatrix (a prominent Bilderberg Group member). Their visit made the local news because some photographer was banned from sharing the pictures he managed to take of the group.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join