It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Graham Admitted for Treatment of Pulmonary Condition - Didn't he DIE?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Holy shi^e check this link.

mediamatters.org...

Shepherd smith says it The late Billy Graham, This was from the 25th of April. I mean I know its FOX News but still .............

Trowa

edit on 11/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

Has anyone else watched the April 25,2011 video embedded in this Media Matters link?

Shepard Smith clearly introduces Franklin Graham as the son of the "LATE"Billy Graham.

But then says "THEY BOTH" met with Obama and showed a picture of the father & son together with Obama.

So what is it? Can anyone identify the picture of the older person in that picture or did Billy Graham die immediately after the photo op.

Still Strange, Very Strange, GREAT Find OP. S&F,

Regards,

t

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I don't know what to say except that you need to go back and read the last few posts in this thread to catch up on the most current information available. This has been looked into here extensively already. He didn't die at all, ever. Something very strange is going on. I don't believe in magic, and I try to find mundane explanations whenever possible. I can't figure this one out.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I dont even know who this guy is???? double time slip

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I too could've sworn he was dead. Don't know when, don't know how, but if you had asked me if he was dead or alive I would've chosen the former.

Very, very weird.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Thanks, I just read through the posts that were placed while I was typing out mine. Great work.

Did you look at the picture FOXNEWS showed in the Shepard Smith clip immediately after he said "They Both"?

Is that the Graham in question?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What I find strange is that if this was always the case why isn't this thread flooded with people saying "no you guys are nuts, he's always been alive." comments?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Yes, that is something I saw reported too. And its a little odd. Because I don't like the threads about this much. James Earl Jones too.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Good find!
So we really aren't imagining these deaths.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Holy shi^e check this link.

mediamatters.org...

Shepherd smith says it The late Billy Graham, This was from the 25th of April. I mean I know its FOX News but still .............

Trowa

edit on 11/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

Has anyone else watched the April 25,2011 video embedded in this Media Matters link?

Shepard Smith clearly introduces Franklin Graham as the son of the "LATE"Billy Graham.

But then says "THEY BOTH" met with Obama and showed a picture of the father & son together with Obama.

So what is it? Can anyone identify the picture of the older person in that picture or did Billy Graham die immediately after the photo op.

Still Strange, Very Strange, GREAT Find OP. S&F,

Regards,

t

That's even stranger, I didn't go that far in the video, I just wanted to hear the word ''late'' to confirm the mystery. I'll go back and watch again

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
What I find strange is that if this was always the case why isn't this thread flooded with people saying "no you guys are nuts, he's always been alive." comments?

"No you guys are nuts. He's always been alive." No recollection of him dying, just him fighting Parkinson's and other ailments. Must have missed the news the night he "died."

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Probably because the vast majority of people react the way I said above -- they're shocked to hear he's alive. One person out of dozens in real life and on the internet doesn't change that there's a highly unusual level of consensus about this.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Funny this video Article I posted before states that it's from April 25th 2011

This is an article with a near identical picture from Time magazine is also from April 25th ............. 2010
www.time.com...

Pictures below

Picture in video

Pic from Times article

Trowa
edit on 11/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To fix link

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think TPTB are trying to drive us nuts, i remember him being announced dead.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You know, I feel bad for admitting this but I wondered why the death of "Superstar" Billy Graham would be a conspiracy on ATS for a moment until I clicked the thread.

He's very much alive though and complaining that he wants to be taken out of the Hall of Fame anyway so not him.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
so now all you have to do is locate the grave. i'm sure a guy like billy graham would have had a service and all

he wrote a book in 07, met with obama in '10

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
My only memory of him being dead was standing my kitchen at 15 years of age telling my mom that I heard in the news that he was dead. That's it. But I clearly remember being in the kitchen having this conversation with my mother.
Guess I must've heard wrong, and so did a bunch of other people. Including FOX.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think it was last month - I was flipping channels and saw his son being interviewed on some show. I actually think it was Hannity that was interviewing him.

He said something like, "Give my best to your dad." I remember thinking, "What?! I could have sworn he was dead."

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
At first, when I read the OP, I said count me in with thinking he was already dead because I remembered a big deal being made about the son taking over. Then I thought and thought about it and remembered that he had simply retired. But seriously for a good 10 minutes, I was ready to say, yeah, count me in with those that remember him dying.

Frankly, sometimes I think we only pay half attention (or even less) to the all stories that inundate and bombard us daily. They into our heads in bits and pieces so there's no way we can ever remember the whole story. Then when something else triggers that partial memory, maybe our brain in trying to search for the rest fills it in for us from a list of possibilities, and if we ponder that and decide on one of those, when that memory is triggered again at a later date, that last thing is what we remember.

That slip Shepard Smith made though...bizarre.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Maybe this is our proof of time travel. Somebody went back and saved him.

Wait a minute...

Is Billy Graham a time traveller?!?!?

This thread is making me think crazy thoughts.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't recall any news reports about Graham dying.

Jerry Falwell did die in 2007 and Tammy Faye Messner (Bakker) died in 2007.

It's possible some people confused one "popular" televangelists' death with another.

But this is similar to the death of "Nate Dogg". I could swear I heard about his death years ago. When he did die recently I was confused and thought he had been dead for a number of years.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join