It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all dreamers- Tell your 'Weird Phrase Dream'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi all.
What I'm wanting to gather, with this thread, is any outstanding phrase that was revealed to you during a dream in the last 6 months. My thoughts are alot of people are having a weird phrase dream. What I mean by weird phrase dream is you wake up from your dream with a weird phrase that you KNOW is important. You KNOW it's important because you ponder what it means once you wake up. The problem with the weird phrase dream is you KNOW the phrase is just a puzzle piece of a big picture.
Who knows, maybe the universe is sending us messages, different individuals are picking up parts of the message in dreams and if we put the different phrases together we might come up with a very creative story or perhaps something else.
I had one of these weird phrase dreams in Feb and what made me think 'others' are having them too was this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11320062#pid11320062
When I woke up I had the phrase, "Ice of the Gods" in my mind, prominently, like a billboard, like it was important.

So what I am asking is if you feel you have had one of these 'Phrase' dreams give a discription of the dream and the phrase that you KNOW was important.
So heres my dream from Feb.
I'm in a white light talking with a 'Teacher' the teacher tells me ....Believe is the 4th ingrediant. I express disbelief and we are transported to an Asian ladys kitchen. I understand that this Asian lady is very happy and successful. This Asian lady smiles at me , lifts a jar , turns the jar so the ingrediants are showing, points to the 4th ingrediant and it says 'believe'. I am then delighted because I 'believe' my teacher then I wake up. I verbally say 'Believe is the 4th ingrediant". I have never woke up from a dream with a weird phrase. I pondered the phrase, tried to recall what were the other ingrediants and knew that this phrase was somehow important.
So however silly your dream is, if you have had one, please post here and maybe WE , together can make sense of these weird phrase dreams.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i once had a dream about a specific date, stuck in my head all day. Thought nothing of it, But i jotted it down in my phones calander and totally forgot about it. Couple years later my calander alarm goes off and I'm on holiday about to go out clubbing in a foriegn country all on my own. My mom said it was a sign and not to go incase i got stabbed or something lol But i went out and nothing happened

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Ok, I'll tell mine but I can just about promise it's not going to make one bit of sense or help anyone, LOL! One thing that's odd about the dream is that one significant part of it came true the very next day. I seriously have my doubts that the rest of it will come true... at least I hope not! I'm normally not one to write about such things, but I'll do it for the sake of this thread. Just let me state that I do not believe in any way shape or form that the dream I had is going to happen!

I'm not sure how the dream started out. I do remember that my brother and his wife were in the beginning of it and they were having marital problems. I was upset about this and relieved later on, when I woke up, that it was only a dream, but later in the day, I found out that they really were having marital problems and my brother was staying with my mother. That part came true. The next part of the dream is way out there, but here goes...

I ended up on a hillside with probably 50-75 other people. It was dark and about 3 a.m., in the dream. I can't remember the exact reason we were all outside, but I do know that we were watching some kind of performance. I don't know if it was a concert or what, but something was going on. It was very dark out but the sky was very clear and I was paying more attention to the sky, in my dream, then I was to whatever was going on. I was watching the stars and noticed that a few of them started move. At first it was just 3 or 4 of them. They started moving rapidly across the sky and circling and basically just flying around erratically. I didn't say anything about what I saw, but it wasn't too long before others started noticing it as well. More of the "stars" started to move and then all at once, nearly every one of them shot across the sky. Everyone was freaking out. Some people were so scared that they left, but others stayed to see what was going to happen.

Before too long, a large triangle formation appeared in the sky and we all knew that it was aliens. The triangle formation was the mother ship (I can't believe I'm writing this, lol. It's unlike me.) and it had one big bright, white light on each corner of the triangle. Next thing I know, there are twenty or so of us in a house. We're trying to get as many people into the house as possible, because we figure that if the aliens invade, we will be safer in numbers than alone. Fast forward to the next morning and we're watching t.v. News of the night before is on every station and there are many many different home videos of the mother ship. It had been seen around the world. Some of the video clips were filmed in daylight. Apparently, aliens didn't invade.

In the dream, one man that I didn't recognize, was so upset that he decided he need to be hypnotized (I really do read on ATS too much, lol) and even though I wasn't present during his hypnotism, I was able to see things as they had happened the night before. Things looked the same, but there was a voice... a deep, loud, booming voice that scared the hell out of me, even after I woke up and realized it wasn't real. The voice kept repeating "KNEGTIN KNEGTIN KNEGTIN, BOOM BOOM BOOM!" LOL!!! That makes no sense at all, but in the dream, someway we figured out that "knegtin" translated into "green" and "boom" translated into "blue." Soooo, there's my phrase. Green and blue? Earth?? I have no idea. I really do think it was JUST a dream. It disturbs me that part of it came true, but there's not even the teeniest tiniest little part of me that thinks the whole alien part will happen.

It was a scary dream, but it's not at all uncommon for me to have vivid, detailed dreams. I have vivid, detailed dreams nearly every single night. They're just usually not scary... or about aliens, lol!

I've never seen an alien. I'm not even sure I believe in them visiting us and abducting people, so that's why I feel kind of dumb writing this out, but that phrase from the dream did stand out so I figured I'd put it here, even though I know it's not going to really add to the thread at all or mean anything.

I have had dreams before that left me with phrases that I figured probably were significant, but I can't remember those phrases! Only the dumb ones that make no sense!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just a few days ago I had a dream that I was talking to someone (couldn't see well, it was all a blur). I think they might have been a higher...being? I don't know.

I've been followed by a spirit who was well known before their transition (don't like to say death) at least this is what i've been picking up since about 2 years ago. Well in my dream I am asking this person WHY anonymous is following me. What is the purpose for this? They didn't have to say anything. It's almost as if I was getting their answer telepathically. The answer they gave me was this: "ab emily 13".

The "b" in "ab" seemed to be more significant than "a". I felt as if I could disregard "a" and I would still get the message. Both letters appeared lower case.

I don't get it... I can't find anything about it.

ab emily 13?
edit on 11-5-2011 by FurthestStar because: no reason

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

From my thread:

"Akashic Records And Antique Shop"? Or Just A Random Dream?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...There were piles and piles of books. Some on shelves, many were simply piled up. Like a used book store. There were other things in addition to books. Before the woman and I became separated, I had picked up a small dark blue "vase". You might call it a miniature vase. In the vase there was some kind of dried flower or something similar. I aked her what this little vase-like thing was and she told me something like "It's what they used to call a buffet in the old days".

Odd that it's the only phrase I remember from a dream. The only one.

Edit to add: A vase is a completely different thing from a buffet. I don't get it.

edit on 5/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA and typo

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I can remember having a recurring dream that lasted from the early 90's to 98 or 99. In this dream, I was sailing a boat during a heavy storm. Someone told me that the weather was crazy because it was the winter solstice. When the ship was rocked by a large wave, I fell on my hands and knees, looking down at a puddle of water on the deck. What was really strange about my reflection in the puddle was that I was obviously loosing my hair on top. I remember thinking to myself in the dream, "It's not fair that I'm going bald, I'm only 30." Now, I've had this dream many times, and I've only thought to myself "I'm only 30" that one time, but it really stuck with me after I heard for the first time that same day, about the Mayan calendar ending on the 21st or 22nd of December in 2012, as I will be 30 years old on 12/21/12. Now, I should state here that I'm not a believer in any of the far-fetched crap surrounding that date, but I've always had interest in it because of that dream.
Anyway, as a more direct response to the OP, that dream always ended with a person that I've never met, and yet seemed so familiar, grabbing me by my rain-coat and yelling an incomprehensible phrase over the noise of the storm. Even though I didn't understand what he was yelling, I've always been terrified of what he was saying as if I partially understood. The words stuck in my brain so strongly that I was sure even how to spell it: Noaztazamon Zaomomazn Zaomemazotzaom.
I highly doubt that that is going to add much to the understanding of this topic, I just thought I'd add it as I found the oddity of the dream amusing at least.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Texcin

Edit to add: A vase is a completely different thing from a buffet. I don't get it.

Here's a little synchronicity that you may find amusing. I was about to use the word, "buffeting" to describe the waves hitting the boat in my dream, but then thought against it as I found the word to be kinda odd.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Texcin

Here's a little synchronicity that you may find amusing. I was about to use the word, "buffeting" to describe the waves hitting the boat in my dream, but then thought against it as I found the word to be kinda odd.

I was using the word "buffet" meaning a piece of furniture. But it's an interesting thing: 12/21/2012 or thereabouts we're supposed to be hit with (buffeted by) the so-called galactic wave, and the Blue star Kachina is supposed to "take off her mask and dance in the plaza" so the story goes. Blue vase. Blue star. Buffeted by wave...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Mine wasn't in a dream but during a conversation I was having with my daughter. She came to tell me that her and her two brothers wanted a banana, in the process of telling them, yes they can have one, out of nowhere I said, "we're coming". I stopped, looked at her and asked, "did I just say we're coming". She said, "yes". She thought it was hilarious, which it was, but for the life of me I have no clue where "we're coming" came from.

edit on 5/11/2011 by itsallamile because: spelling errors

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
- This is a scene I dreamed when I was a toddler, perhaps 2 or 3 yrs old-

An adults hand appeared in tunnel vision before my eyes, holding a large bundle of notes.
The notes slowly begin to flick over in these hands, speeding up to a ridiculous blur then slowling down, then speeding up again.

I was repeatedly told by a deep male voice to watch closely, and just to observe.

It wasn't until years later thinking back to this dream that

a) I realized these were American greenbacks (I'm Australian)

b) at the age of this dream I had never seen foreign currency.

Does this count?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Dream about 6 months back was me standing on a road side looking down in to a valley with rolling hills and a shimmering city in the distance. I looked to my left and seen a green road sign that said "Mythria". I awoke shortly after and had to look it up. This is the closest google came up with. en.wikipedia.org... I thought it was intresting and learned something new that day.

Most recent dream was an argument with some people. While I was being dragged away from the scene I was yelling "Look it up on ATS it's the truth". I think I might take a few days off from lurking on here.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin

When I woke up I had the phrase, "Ice of the Gods" in my mind, prominently, like a billboard, like it was important.

I believe that the Greeks and Romans also used to call crystals "ice of the gods"...
I think that the word crystal, or krystallos in Greek, means frozen light.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Im glad this thread was started for i have had some very weird dreams this week.

Two days ago i had a dream. I seen a white ufo with 3 lights on the underside of it. I called out to the UFO "HEY YOU" its chased my car down and hit me in the back 3 or so times until i was freightened and woke my self up.
I went back to sleep after a glass of water and again seen the SAME UFO hovering above a house which i was about to enter. I entered the house and ran into a few officers asking me if and where my guns and ammunition was inside the house. I responded with "IS THIS MARTIAL LAW?" I said that about 5 times until i found my self talking to "outer space people.
Dont ask lol
Ive had very weird dreams lately. No i dont do drugs and no I wasnt drinking.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurthestStar
Just a few days ago I had a dream that I was talking to someone (couldn't see well, it was all a blur). I think they might have been a higher...being? I don't know.

I've been followed by a spirit who was well known before their transition (don't like to say death) at least this is what i've been picking up since about 2 years ago. Well in my dream I am asking this person WHY anonymous is following me. What is the purpose for this? They didn't have to say anything. It's almost as if I was getting their answer telepathically. The answer they gave me was this: "ab emily 13".

The "b" in "ab" seemed to be more significant than "a". I felt as if I could disregard "a" and I would still get the message. Both letters appeared lower case.

I don't get it... I can't find anything about it.

ab emily 13?
edit on 11-5-2011 by FurthestStar because: no reason

Perhaps your mind scrambled the message, if indeed this was an actual message...
ab emily 13 could be an anagram. If you change the letters around, you can spell a couple of messages:
a elm by i 13... I don't know if you'd see any significance in an elm tree near interstate 13, but that's one possibility. Also, using "a" instead of "an" would be incorrect English, so maybe "they" wanted you to disregard that.
Another anagram could be: email by 13... Perhaps your brain was trying to tell you to remember to send an important email by the 13th...
I don't know, I'm just bored and have nothing better to do...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have a few for you, I'll make them brief as they usually are....
These are pre tragedy timeline..e.g 03/11/10 Nuclear Poawerstation (image)- 06/11/10 10 sharks (great whites) aproach the shore in a wave(image)-21/11/10 P Stone Qu(words)- 20/01/11 Electric Crackles through my hair in a coastal place(image)-24/02/11 Major Earth Quake and Land Rise..BIG..(words)
Dream Journal Entries:
25/2/2011 "New Mountains"(words)
a few in between which I will post soon...
15/04/11 "A Great Flood 03/33" (words)
25/04/11"2182 "The Last Human Dies" (words)
07/05/11 words in a carrier bag that was blowing in the wind...."extinction"(Word)
11/05/11 "Flat,Base,View"(words)Dream that night was about warships that were being rammed by a fishing vessel or trawler...it gets swept underneath the hull of the warship. Something to do with Oil rigs at sea and large crane towers nearby.
So take your pick of the words provided.
I'm beginning to hate doom and gloom.....I wonder why?

edit on 12-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join