It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The second possible Atlantis in Wisconsin ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Very interesting and throught provoking read, and well put together.

When it comes to the possibilities of understanding if and precisely where and how big an Acient Atlantis archeologists are likely still just scratching the surface.

Some nice out of box and alternative angles here.

Star and flag.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Gday sugarcookie.
Thanks for another interesting thread.
And thanks for showing me something new yet again.
I will be interested to hear about what you may find when you go digging around there in the summer time.

Peace

s&f

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Very interesting and throught provoking read, and well put together.

When it comes to the possibilities of understanding if and precisely where and how big an Acient Atlantis archeologists are likely still just scratching the surface.

Some nice out of box and alternative angles here.

Star and flag.

There has been so many different ideas were ancient Atlantis could be laying under the water why not there in Rock Lake it all ties in ..Rock Lake was a base of operation for the early Tyranenian miners and traders of copper.... the traders traveled the Rock River to the Mississippi River and then down to the Gulf of Mexico. The Tyranenians ceased mining operations around 1200 B. C. and left the area. Before leaving they flooded the site, creating a lake to protect their secrets and dead left behind..Plus the Menomonie described the ancient miners as a light skinned foreign people, who discovered ore bearing veins by throwing magical stones..So if you think out of the box this place points to Atlantis like you said we are still scratching the surface of what we know about the ancient world..thank you so much for replying

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Meh... Atlantis is so yesterday. I am ready for new things. Let the buried remained buried and let the now be now.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Gday sugarcookie.
Thanks for another interesting thread.
And thanks for showing me something new yet again.
I will be interested to hear about what you may find when you go digging around there in the summer time.

Peace

s&f

hiya meathed ..Im going to go there but the best thing to do is dive the lake but its a very low lake and very muddy with alot of silt i wont be diveing but im going to walk the lake and dig around and see what i can find probley nothing but it will be fun just to see the place so im excited this is such an ancient site that has been hardly even looked into...thanks so much for replying

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerlady77
Meh... Atlantis is so yesterday. I am ready for new things. Let the buried remained buried and let the now be now.

Thank you for your reply..See i don't understand that kind of thought i would love to know more about the ancient world and there amazeing civilizations and how they came about..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Thank you for your reply..See i don't understand that kind of thought i would love to know more about the ancient world and there amazeing civilizations and how they came about..

I know. I think I just say that..because I don't feel I will ever be able to touch the evidence that proves it existed. So I decided not to long ago to focus on how great our civilization is or maybe how interesting it is. Actually I don't think we are great. LOL! But when I look at the big picture I feel like its a big wonder about our world today. I hope if they did exist that they were much less evil than some people living today. I honestly have a hard time hearing the news reports. Some really disturbing things have been happening. I won't get into specifics. But one of the worst things are the crimes against children. GRRR! It ticks me off

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I know. I think I just say that..because I don't feel I will ever be able to touch the evidence that proves it existed. So I decided not to long ago to focus on how great our civilization is or maybe how interesting it is. Actually I don't think we are great. LOL! But when I look at the big picture I feel like its a big wonder about our world today. I hope if they did exist that they were much less evil than some people living today. I honestly have a hard time hearing the news reports. Some really disturbing things have been happening. I won't get into specifics. But one of the worst things are the crimes against children. GRRR! It ticks me off

Now that you have explained it i understand
Yes i agree there is alot of things going on in our world that is very ugly..thanks for replying

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

hiya meathed ..Im going to go there but the best thing to do is dive the lake but its a very low lake and very muddy with alot of silt i wont be diveing but im going to walk the lake and dig around and see what i can find probley nothing but it will be fun just to see the place so im excited this is such an ancient site that has been hardly even looked into...thanks so much for replying

It sounds like it will be fun for you, im jealous

Who knows what you may find at such an ancient site especially since it hasn't been researched that much.
Make sure you get plenty of photos and then share them with us all.
Have you thought about taking a metal detector with you on your trip?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

It sounds like it will be fun for you, im jealous

Who knows what you may find at such an ancient site especially since it hasn't been researched that much.
Make sure you get plenty of photos and then share them with us all.
Have you thought about taking a metal detector with you on your trip?

Thats a good idea about the metal detector i will have to look into getting one,and i plan on takeing tons of pics and will share with ATS i think it will be a fun trip and its not far from were i live

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Thats a good idea about the metal detector i will have to look into getting one,and i plan on takeing tons of pics and will share with ATS i think it will be a fun trip and its not far from were i live

I think a metal detector is a must on this little trip of yours.
Your lucky that you dont have to travel that far to visit something as special as this.
I cant wait for you to get there and see the photo's and the thread that you will make from your little adventure.
Its seems like a fasinating little place with lots to be discovered still. So you might get a lucky find.

Take care

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I think a metal detector is a must on this little trip of yours.
Your lucky that you dont have to travel that far to visit something as special as this.
I cant wait for you to get there and see the photo's and the thread that you will make from your little adventure.
Its seems like a fasinating little place with lots to be discovered still. So you might get a lucky find.

Take care

There is a few other places in that area also but they have been combed over and much is known about them but not like this place this will be a fun adventure im going to also take a screen pan to do some sifting and a small army shovel i probley wont go till the end of june thanks for the post

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Envious Have Fun
I have a small collection of artifacts we've found here in Michigan while picking rocks from our fields. good luck and keep up the fine work

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

Well this is a coincidence I live in AL too and here's another kicker I was born in Wisconsin. That is truly incredible to find something like that beneath a lake. The fact it's disturbing electronics is even cooler. You'd think there'd be more research on something like that. It's obviously important and who knows what we'd learn. Or the gov't doesn't want us to learn anything about it. Seems to be that way. I wish there were pictures, but I understand why there isn't. Doesn't sound like it's that old either, compared to every other Ancient Alien possibilities

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Take a look at this. It's nothing that'll knock your socks off but it's a diver's account and a lil bit of pictures. The pictures don't show anything too interesting but y'all might like it.

www.scubamage.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

omg, why wont first 2 guys in video shave the rest of hair off?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

Envious Have Fun
I have a small collection of artifacts we've found here in Michigan while picking rocks from our fields. good luck and keep up the fine work

Hi iforget

Id love to see pics of some of your artifacts! People tend to forget america has some wonderful things to see right here from the ancient world ..thanks for your reply!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401
Take a look at this. It's nothing that'll knock your socks off but it's a diver's account and a lil bit of pictures. The pictures don't show anything too interesting but y'all might like it.

www.scubamage.com...

Thats a great link thank you..the lake is shallow and murkey so the divers have a hard time getting pics of anything but what they have got is amazeing its a bit mind blowing they havent done more with this place its almost untouched ..they wanted to drain the lake to look at all this but the communty said no its scared ground so i can understand that..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

omg, why wont first 2 guys in video shave the rest of hair off?

Maybe they like it that way? but who cares this site to me is mind blowing

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Once again cookie, thank you for another wonderful thread on lost civilaziations.
Particulary interesting is that it is on the North American continent. What immediatley
came to mind was me seeing years ago a map of the supposidely lost Lands of MU and Lemuria.The map depicts a small segment of land inundated close to Wisconsin and your Minnesota. Could this area be a segment of those lost lands? It will be an interesting research to see if there is a connection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join