It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Realities and "Crazy" People?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
since we live in an artificial universe parralel universes could be alternate versions of the existence we know,i do believe theres bound to be alternate versions of an artificial reality so paralel universes may be a reality for our existence.
there could be alternate realities for each of us as individuals and at major turning points in history.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Crazy people also commit violence, mentally ill don't always. Call them people with a distorted view of reality, call them anything but please don't simply throw them all in one crazy group.

I work with computers, they break down from time to time because of different causes. When a computer breaks down and I have to fix them that's when I learn the most about how computers function. Otherwise when it's running fine I don't check it, never try to fix what isn't broken.

When I was fine I never checked. When I got delusional I learned more about my inner workings. Haven't fixed all of it yet but making progress. Hope your brother can sort his problems out and becomes well.

<< 1   >>

join