It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Bin Laden File: "Extradition Will Be Requested From Any Country EXCEPT Israel"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I was just bouncing around on the FBI vault files and saw this. I can't understand why "except Israel" is in there...

Any Ideas?
Link to FBI vault file

edit on 11-5-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Because Israel would not bow to the U.S. However if the roles were reversed, the U.S would soon be handing him over.

You see it's all take and no give with Israel. Pointless asking!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It also states that the MAXIMUM PENALTY POSSIBLE: Life in prison. Interesting find Thank You.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Israel ..... where the real terrorists reside. This is a bombshell of a find, email it to all the news companies and see who puts it out on TV to the masses.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMDOA

Yea, I forgot to mention that too!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Ha, maybe I will. Got a friend that works for a local Fox station...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
that seems to be for a 1994 murder. I wouldn't bother trying to get the media invloved, his file may have changed somewhat since then

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Very interesting find. Star and Flagged. When I was looking into this more I came across the fact that Lybia's own Qaddafi was the first to issue an arrest warrant for Bin Laden in 1998. It is purported that there was a lot of collaboration with the CIA and Lybia.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Good find OP, what interests me as much as your isreal point, is that bin Laden was wanted for terrorism in Libya. I've never heard a mention of this at any time.

It sure does further add mystery to the question "Who are the Libyan Rebels".

Edit to add: Am I the only one left that doesn't understand why there is Osama and Usama ? if I am, can anyone enlighten me, I would be grateful.
edit on 11-5-2011 by ukWolf because: as stated above

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

Another point, it says max sentence is life in prison. Fail!

I've heard from someone regarding the Osama/Usama thing that the translation of the arabic name is rather "loose" and open to interpretation. Don't know if that's bs or what...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This might have something to do with project paperclip and the US military bowing to Zionist masters? Israel might rule the world, not the US. Just like Obama is president, but we know his advisors were the same people who advised Bush, Clinton, etc...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So the punishment is already decided before a jury trial? Interesting. Well he isnt a US citizen so that makes sense. I am really intrigued as to why Israel is immune to extradition requests. It must be some sort of extradition treaty or something else..?

internationalextraditionblog.files.wordpress.com...

top topics

join