It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Fourth Captain ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have obtained proof that -5- and Cromeline are not the same person as shown in my ring family tree a few posts back. The Cromeline we know is none other than -5-'s SON! You see Cerberus and Cromeline Sr. met in NYC and had a child, when Cerberus discovered that -5- was an agent of the Hammurabi Line she had him killed to protect herself and her son. But her son grew up and became resentful of what his mother had done to his father, and vowed to bring down the4, the Ptolemy Line, and anyone else who got between him and the rings of power. Lucky for us ATS was able to step in and save the day.

Enclosed you will find Cromeline Jr's birthcertificate, I obtained this from a friend in the Bronx. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies, this is all I can give you.

Z Out
EDIT: sorry about the quality its a copy of a copy of a copy no doubt that has been digitized.

[edit on 8/3/2004 by zsandmann]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Can this be real? Cerberus is a woman? I didn`t really think about this, as I just went off the avatar. hmmm. But, they must have has a real falling out especially after Cerberus saying....

It think it means our poor paranoid lunatic you call "-5-" is an anal retentive little twerp who copies the content of his post form to another application before he hits the [post reply] button.

and

Ah-Ha! Look who we have here. Is that you Cromeline? I'm sure it is. My but old habits die hard do they not?
Please don't be concerned over this pathetic little worm my fine old friends of ATS and Simon. He has been thinking of hunting little treasures for far too long with little or no exposure to actual human contact for many years. (It's been seven years, has it not Cromeline?)

This must have been some falling out between the two. I guess it could be because of the fathers death maybe. It says here that is has been seven years...... 7.. wow, the number comes up again. hmmmmmm 7 red dots? Was that a hint from Uncle Jeff? Did she kill him or ATTEMPT to kill him 7 years ago? Uncle Jeff was mysterious at that.. hmmmmmm

I am curious if this document is real... can you find anything else?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
More developing news. I recieved a form from the same person who gave me the birth certificate which dates back about seven years. Interesting right? Seems Cromeline Jr. wanted to lay low so he changed his name, and took on his fathers number in the secret ring society. Yup -5-.

Make of this what you will, my source fears she is being watched so this may be all the info I can obtain for a while.

Z Out

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Johnny 5 is ALIVE?

Well, the plot thickens, I wonder what this can mean. Where did our AARP researcher go? He must be digging up something good, because I am still waiting to hear his thoughts not only on this latest development, but the stuff I asked before.........

OK, could this mean that Cromeline changed his name to take his fathers position secretly? Do you or your contact suspect that they may be forgeries? hmmm. If they are real, then we will certainly have to go much much deeper. The plot thickens much information to swim though. I am personally breaking out the water wings!

Will let you know if any new developments come my way.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
well actually i went shopping for some back to school clothes
but ill see what i can dig up. which will probably be nothing. sure does look like z is having fun BTW.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
But, that would mean that Simon has taken overfor Uncle Jeff (0), but he is not around. Unless he is off to get enlightenment from Uncle Jeff..... hmmm.
[edit on 3-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

Not 100% sure on this one JCM. I was checking out his member info, seeing if maybe he was around but we missed him. I found that his last active status was on 24-7-04 at 11:56, or just under two weeks ago. Nothing new in his resent posts seem helpful so far. However, I will search through the rest of them just in case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join