It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Fourth Captain ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
hey congrats !

It would be nice to see your victory post and for you to tell us all about it.

Then we can rock on with the game

Hope to hear from you soon

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I also add my congratulations to the fourth captain, and eagerly await your announcement!

God

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yes... captain... I'm dying to hear how you found the ring. Especially so quickly.

Nice Work!

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Simon - unaccounted for
Cerberus - unaccounted for
Cromeline - unaccounted for
4th ring bearer - unaccounted for
0 - Dead, alive, still in hiding?
1 - unaccounted for or still in hiding?
2 - unaccounted for or still in hiding?
3 - unaccounted for or still in hiding?
4 - unaccounted for or still in hiding?

There is a nasty trend going on...... Everyone proceed with caution... Can the forces of evil still be at work?

[edit on 2-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i say give it 3 more days and if this dude cant confirm age then put the ring back in play im gettin tired of witin and havin all thes questions but no answers.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
i say give it 3 more days and if this dude cant confirm age then put the ring back in play im gettin tired of witin and havin all thes questions but no answers.

HA said age is confirmed.....

The ring must be sent and must be secure before confirmation. We are just having fun till that happens......

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
But you know JC,...

Those are some interesting observations you made.

Where have they all gone? or are they?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
But you know JC,...

Those are some interesting observations you made.

Where have they all gone? or are they?

Well, with the 3 rings Confirmed... Do they still need to be in hiding? Is there more at work here than we know.... ? Hmmm.. the Final step must be taken. This is interesting to me...... Maybe we will have to save them....

Prepare your gear! We must be ready to embark on a long journey!
A two hour recall should be in effect now. Do we have a second on this motion?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I fear the worst. Let us examine the last of the clues they all left, before we go running off anywhere. We must establish where each last was, which may prove to be very difficult. All persons who contributed to the hunt must help!

God

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
Simon - unaccounted for
Cerberus - unaccounted for
Cromeline - unaccounted for
4th ring bearer - unaccounted for
0 - Dead, alive, still in hiding?
1 - unaccounted for or still in hiding?
2 - unaccounted for or still in hiding?
3 - unaccounted for or still in hiding?
4 - unaccounted for or still in hiding?

There is a nasty trend going on...... Everyone proceed with caution... Can the forces of evil still be at work?

[edit on 2-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

That IS quite unsettling. All of a sudden everything stopped.....could there REALLY be something wrong?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Agreed. Going into research mode now....

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have discovered a family tree of everyone related to the hunt.
This is not a clue and by discovered i mean, got incredibly bored and created in Paint.

Z Out

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well, after my investigation throughout, I am under the assumption of:

Cromeline - -5- is Hammurabi
Cerberus - Ptolemy
1 - Sumerian
2 - Amorite
3 - Sargon
4 - Gutian

0 - Uncle Jeff- is probably from a line so ancient that he does not have a favorite, thus he is the leader to ensure that each is taken care of.

So, that would lead me to believe that

Simon - Is from this ancient line yet to be revealed.
Smirkley is Sumerian
Seth is Amorite
I am - Sargon
New captain - Gutian

Now, I have checked into my ancient past and yes, I did find some Sargon ancestors... Is this a coincidence? Maybe we were meant to win... the Gods smiling in our favor.

Can the other captains confirm this? Maybe this can help us narrow down the newest captain.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
That is so wierd! I have ancestors from ancient Syria, from around the time of Nimrod, which google has just informed me was an Amorite!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I found out much the same way..... hmmm
I had family histories up to around 2350 BC and they resided in the southern region of Mesopotamia and the region along the Euphrates in northern Mesopotamia. Somewhere around lebanon I think.

Well, I looked this up and it brought up the information right away.

So, this is leading me to believe that I was right in the histories.... So, We have to wait for Smirkley to confirm, but I am pretty positive that he is sumerian.

The new ring bearer must be Gutian. We should start to look for signs that the line follows. I will do some more research in thsi area and try to narrow it down. Also, we need to find simon as well. He is from the unknown line. This will be rather hard, but maybe we can find a history of where one line tried to unite the other lines together. Good hunting.....

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
OK, seven red dots...

1 - Simon - Formally Uncle Jeff or 0
2 - Smirkley - formally 1
3 - Seth - Formally 2
4 - JCM - Formally 3
5 - New Captain - Formally 4
6 - Cromline
7 - Cerberus

Could we all be the seven red dots? Being good or bad we equal seven. Do we have to fulfill a prophecy of some sort? The 7 Sumerian Gods?

These Gods were called the Elohim or Annunaki meaning "Those who from Heaven to Earth came." All of these early rulers were immortals and under the rein of Enmeduranki whose name meant 'ruler whose me connect Heaven and Earth.' Could we have something to do with the 7 Sumerian Gods? Well, here is something very interesting indeed:

from www.personal.psu.edu...

.......... Adad released his storm upon the people. The winds of Anzu tore at people. The weapons of the gods were released and the people were destroyed.

The other gods watched the destruction, and then they began to suffer. Mami the midwife reproached herself for having allowed this to happen: how could she have let Enlil order the destruction of the beings whom she had helped bring forth? Nintu also wept. The other gods sat there, but they were like sheep and they could only bleat. Their throats were dry at the sight.

For seven days and seven nights the winds blew and the water raged. Then the storm lessened.

Atrakhasis came out of his boat and made an offering to all the gods. The gods were hungry, and they gathered like flies over the offering.

Then they realized that humans had survived the flood. .........

From this, could the seven red dots indicate that there could be a terrible future if all the rings were brought together? Afterall, -5- did mention about the terrible power that these dealt and that we did not understand what we were dealing with. hmmmmmm

Could the Dots refer to The Pleiades, in the constellation Taurus? When brought together maybe we will signal our ancestors to come? Or, is this also a clue that the original 7 went back home, thus to never be seen again? Maybe, that is why we have not heard from them.... hmmm

But, that would mean that Simon has taken overfor Uncle Jeff (0), but he is not around. Unless he is off to get enlightenment from Uncle Jeff..... hmmm.

Also, that could account for the Cromeline and Cerberus being incognito as well. But, then I would take it that they have apprentices somewhere left on earth to try and acquire the rings. Hmm, this is getting deeper the farther I search this. I will be back if any new developments occur.

JCM - out

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
IMO i personally think the 4 are all of the same exact line.and not each from a different one.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
IMO i personally think the 4 are all of the same exact line.and not each from a different one.

Sounds like an interesting theory. I am interested in your research to back up the theory as well as your full theory all together. I look forward to your next posting.....

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
my theory is based on the communicati0ns of the four before they went into hiding before the game started. when they named all those lines being against them im not really researching. we will have answers soon enough.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well, do you have direct evidence of this?
I can understand your concern as we had the two encrypted messages below:

04/15/2004: Encrypted Message by 1: disturbing news... 0 has died... we are on our own... be certain yours are safe... we must cease communications... there are four factions... who have survived... gutian... Amorite... sumerian... hammurabi... two have active agents working against us... the other two are forming an alliance... please confirm safety... avoid contact... destroy your computer when you read this... I will begin the long silent option...

as well as....

04/19/2004: 04/07/04 I have received communication from a trusted source that the line of Sargon is at play also. They will be working hard to lay claim to what they believe to be their birthright. Over the next two days, I will attempt to discover who is their agent this time. Since none of us were around during the chaos of their last agent, it may be difficult to track this down.
Has anyone heard from 0? I'm concerned that about his silence.
I have not yet disposed of mine, as I do not see clear and present threat. I am reluctant, given the sudden increase in the reemergence of the old lines, to do so.

Now, just going off of these two comments, you would believe that. But, the history that 3 or shall we say Albert came up with did not really point too much in their direction. If someone found these messages, they would assume that they were not part of the clans and that they were separate entities. But, they just mention them in passing. I was thinking that this could be a way to throw the AGENTS off of the right track. I think we have to look deeper into the history and not just discount the lines as they are only posted once.

Did you come to the conclusion based on just these two comments above? Also, what clan do you think that they are from. What is your idea on the ring bearers as being part of the ancient lines? I mean Seth and I did have the ancestors, but that could just be a coincidence or the two decoded encrypted messages above could have been just a diversion. Are we just hapless stumblers across the ancient rings or were we destined for them. If we were destined for them, then we have to be a part of a line or lines. What is our destiny? What will happen if we bring the rings together? Should we put the words together? I have listed some research on two scenarios above and their significance. This is getting deeper and I think that deep.access was a hint also... We need to look deeper and not on the surface alone. Now, you could be right and we are only from one line.... What line though...? You are in the AARP project and used to research, I think we need to research this area. Good luck.... Maybe we can crack this!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join