It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden death now part of Obama's re-elect message

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
I love grow nothing is EVER on Obama

Don't blame Obama, blame X.

Don't blame Obama, blame Y

Don't blame Obama, blame …

No. Obama has run the country for going on 3.5 years now. He wanted it, he got it. For the good and for the bad.

Hell, we blamed Bush for 8 years straight, and most of you are still blaming him 3 years later.

But the Messiah can do no wrong, I guess.

Meh. Only a matter of time before I am called a racist for this post.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

43's policies and earlier put our nation into this mess it is in today so to blame Bush is more them apropoe. BTW, Obama has only been POTUS for 29 months not the 42 you are blatantly claiming. Get your facts correct before you take a swipe at him or this nation.

Wow, so Obama got us further down, faster and with less action.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
To me, the execution of Bin Ladin is a total departure from the rule of law. I thought he was going to bring it back. Obama's plan backfired on me.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

You and millions of others.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

No. Obama has run the country for going on 3.5 years now. He wanted it, he got it. For the good and for the bad.

Hell, we blamed Bush for 8 years straight, and most of you are still blaming him 3 years later.

43's policies and earlier put our nation into this mess it is in today so to blame Bush is more them apropoe. BTW, Obama has only been POTUS for 29 months not the 42 you are blatantly claiming. Get your facts correct before you take a swipe at him or this nation.

Wow, so Obama got us further down, faster and with less action.

I cannot reveal why the reason for this stand down but do trust by 2013/14 timeframe the reason will be learned.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

So you speak for and/or have insider info as to why Obama has taken America down the crapper faster and with less effort?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

My Insider Info goes Above The President and is highly sensitive information that if leaked could further derail this nation's economy. Besides the info is not centred around The White House!

Do not ask me further about it. GOT ME? Certain things need to happen a certain way in order for this info to occur the way it is designed.

I've somewhat revealed the plan but it's up to you to figure it out! Good luck!
edit on 12-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Ok, shure shure!!!!!
Another member with WAC of ties to the NWO.

Do you know how to keep in idiot in amazement?

Ah, I'll tell you later.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is disgusting that this will help him get re-elected in 2012.

And he will as it has been planned since his election in 2008.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Ok, shure shure!!!!!
Another member with WAC of ties to the NWO.

Do you know how to keep in idiot in amazement?

Ah, I'll tell you later.

I do not answer to The NWO!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by beezzer
I wonder if he'll still be taking credit for it after the first person dies as a direct result for this operation.
THEN we will see if he has the stones or not.
Until then, I will (like Obama) take credit for the fantastic dinner I ordered at a restaurant last night. I may not have cooked it, or hired the chef, or trained the chef, but I ordered it. So it's all mine.

You should take credit for that dinner...assuming you paid for it with your hard earned cash.

I know logic isn't popular regarding this topic, but ask yourself this...

If Seal team members had died in the raid...if OBL had not been there at the compound...if the whole operation went bad...would you be laying the blame at the feet of Pres. Obama?

Ponder that for a moment before denying him any credit.

If they had failed, we'd never hear about it. People die all the time. War is funny that way. But Obama is taking personal responsibility for this. I wonder if we'd have heard from him if it was a failure.
I suspect not.

As for credit? I'll give him props for (after 16 hours) finally giving the go-ahead. Sure. He owns it. It is his.

Will the repercussions be his as well?

Back in salute school, we were taught that the folks get the fame, we get the blame. It's about being not only an effective leader, but a responsible one as well.
Accountability. It can be a bitch.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

omg man the bad economy is obamas fault the buck stop with him

dont like it too bad

stop making excuses for the commander in shill because it falls of deaf ears.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by gorgi

dont like it too bad

How can the policies of the last 29 months have caused 2 wars, creating $14 Trillion in debt, forced nearly 8 Million to lose their jobs? I fail to see your logic!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

dont like it too bad

How can the policies of the last 29 months have caused 2 wars, creating $14 Trillion in debt, forced nearly 8 Million to lose their jobs? I fail to see your logic!

You are right. He only took us to another war front, possibly fourth, added to the debt and has not only NOT created any new jobs (Yes, it sounds stupid thinking that the Govt creates a job)but is getting us there faster then ever.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

the policies of the last 29 month months:

the national debt was 9 trillion when obama was elected what is it now? 14 trillion what will it be in 2012 ? 16 trillion

2 wars that he continued? and started a third?

there are over 25 million unemployed and what? wasnt all that stimulus money suppose to fix things? nope when all to unions etc.

people are still losing there jobs, their homes .

just a suggestion on the word usages of logic i havent seen anything from in your postings that suggest that you even have a modicum of it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Obama administration did not parade the corpse, thus making Osama Bin Laden an idol of the Muslim people. And worship him, they will.

That single move, most likely not of Obama's mind, is brilliance thousands of years old and wisdom of ages.

The West does NOT parade corpses. Ours is the empire of the mind.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I did a rough guesstimate in my head while walking down the street.

Thanks.

Might want to study up on how he has driven this country down farther than Bush did in less than half the time before you try and defend him.

Oh, but you won't. Because everything is Booooooooosh.

So . . . where is this change at? The only change I see is the quickening of the pace.

No thanks. Keep it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

the policies of the last 29 month months:

the national debt was 9 trillion when obama was elected what is it now? 14 trillion what will it be in 2012 ? 16 trillion

2 wars that he continued? and started a third?

there are over 25 million unemployed and what? wasnt all that stimulus money suppose to fix things? nope when all to unions etc.

people are still losing there jobs, their homes .

just a suggestion on the word usages of logic i havent seen anything from in your postings that suggest that you even have a modicum of it.

The nation's operating debt was around $12 Trillion when Obama took office. The bank bailouts are not on the card as that was a loan direct to the banks.

Obama ordered and carried out the end of the Iraqi Theatre in Aug 2010 and will end The Afghan Theatre by 2014.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I did a rough guesstimate in my head while walking down the street.

Thanks.

Might want to study up on how he has driven this country down farther than Bush did in less than half the time before you try and defend him.

Oh, but you won't. Because everything is Booooooooosh.

So . . . where is this change at? The only change I see is the quickening of the pace No thanks. Keep it.

You don't get it and never will get it, this mess all tarted in the 1980's under Reagan and has been continued by 41, 43, Clinton and is being stopped by Obama. The slippery slope is entring it's fourth decade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join