It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA crystal, Reality Geek, Ice of the Gods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I had a dream a couple weeks ago, went back and forth about whether to post it. I decided to, because it keeps coming back to me. I don't wish to write the whole dream out, but I am wondering about people's opinions.

Someone in my dream (looked like a famous person I like, but I don't think it was really him because there were other people in my dream that I got the feeling they were disguised as people I know, so that I would feel more comfortable), a kind, teacher type person, said that I'm a reality geek. He said it in a knowing and pleased way, like he was proud of me or something.

Among other events in the dream, he showed me a crystal that had some inclusions in it. One was a purple color and the other had peach/pink/faint purple colors. He said that the peach one was DNA stored in the crystal. The purple one was a normal inclusion of some sort. The room we were in seemed to be made of a quartz like mineral, creamy white, reinforced by finished wood supports and beams... kind of... hard to explain. There were all kinds of bottles of stuff around, and it looked like a lab of some sort.

When I woke up I had the phrase, "Ice of the Gods" in my mind, prominently, like a billboard, like it was important.

I have a couple questions. Could DNA be in a crystal? Is it possible? Also, what are your thoughts about what a "reality geek" would be? What would be the advantages or reasons for having a lab in a crystal cave-type place?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
We store information in quartz so to answer your question YES, dna could be in a crystal.

Crystal cave is like an isolation room or clean room to me.

As for a reality geek. . . . . have you been on tv recently?

edit on 5/11/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yes DNA can be stored in that manner. Try chewing some valerian root to make your dreams more lucid and remembering abilities enhanced.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Gosh NO! I hate reality t.v.! I hate t.v. anyway. But do you know HOW the DNA would be stored? I'm just really having the feeling that this was more than a dream from my own subconscious. It seems important somehow.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oddfuture

Hmm, interesting you say that. I periodically use a tincture that contains valerian to help me sleep. Also, I have recently started using a mugwort tincture to enhance my dreaming recall and detail.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I did a short search of the term "Ice of the Gods" and found it a fairly commonly used term as it related to crystals. BioCrystal states in an article:

The word crystal comes from the Greek word krystallos, meaning "frozen light", while ancient Greeks and Romans also called them "the ice of the gods".

Makes sense to me. Hope this info helps...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Just like you store information on a wristwatch or calculator.

I know it is not that easy, but in layman's terms like a computer chip stores information.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Check out 'Crystal Palace' has to do with alchemy and ethno-biology of kundalini.
Could be where the OP's thoughts are emanating from on some level.

Here's the Link if you want some brain food;
biologyofkundalini.com...

Should have it's own thread Imo

OS
edit on 11-5-2011 by OmegaSynthesis because: Link

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

After my dream, I did search for the phrase, "ice of the gods" and I found it interesting that they called crystals that. That site that you linked is a good little summary of the idea and crystals themselves. I am drawn to crystals/rocks/minerals. I like to carry them with me. For about a week now I haven't been carrying them with me. Today I put a couple in my pocket and I feel better. It could be psychological, I admit, but I believe they do affect us.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Actually, they do. Crystals can be transmitters, transducers, amplifiers, receivers (I think I'm missing 2 categories, I can look it up if you like). Even crystals of the same type can vibrate at different frequencies. It is said that a crystal picks you, you feel drawn to one in particular out of a whole bucket full.

I'm not too familiar with chakara (sp?) meditation, however I do know they're used for this as well.

I love crystals too, my family and I go "rock hounding" in an area known for it's former semi-precious stone mines. I have a couple books, if you need advice, you can message me.

I do hope you can gain further insight into your dream, I'd love to hear more

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
DNA is a crystal in its own accord..

kx

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just as a side note, crystals are self replicating structures

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum

Just like you store information on a wristwatch or calculator.

I know it is not that easy, but in layman's terms like a computer chip stores information.

Crystals in wristwatches are used as a timing source, not information storage. Crystals in Calculators are used in the display, not information storage.

I have scoured the net and can only find references to using liquid crystals as a memory device, but this is a fairly new patent and, to my knowledge, hasn't been commercially developed.

Thats not say information can't be stored in solid crystals, but I can't find any reference to this having been used anywhere. If you do have some info, I would be interested to see it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Back when you wrote this blog the answer to this question probably kind of fuzzy. Now one can google and find some examples of it from universities.

It seems that perhaps Satanists had already known this for a while. For example, have you ever noticed that hard-core
Satanists would wear rings with Black Tourmaline crystals on it. Real Satanists are advanced shape-shifters who can shape-shift into different people, animals, etc.

illuminatiwars.com...

Perhaps "Ice Of The Gods" means it is best to store DNA inside of crystals in a cold environment to help preserve the genetic information. Also, I think that perhaps the new age movement theology involving crystals were most likely made for the Satanists and perhaps shape-shifting humans; perhaps their mood would change depending on which crystals they can meld with temporarily while in bio-liquid form.

There is sufficient proof through old religious texts, etc., that the Satanists created this world and angels (like Yeshua) was trying to warn us about them. Seems that they both reside in this planet.

illuminatiwars.com...

new topics

top topics

join