It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you wanted ww3

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

Egyptian Saif al-Adel now acting leader of al Qaeda, ex-militant says
from this link www.cnn.com... if you think 9/11 was bad things are to get much worse the

An Egyptian who was once a Special Forces officer has been chosen "caretaker" leader of al Qaeda in the wake of Osama bin Laden's death, according to a source with detailed knowledge of the group's inner workings.

Al Qaeda's interim leader is Saif al-Adel, who has long played a prominent role in the group, according to Noman Benotman. Benotman has known the al Qaeda leadership for more than two decades. He was once a leader of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), a militant organization that used to be aligned with al Qaeda, but in recent years renounced al Qaeda's ideology.

do not count OBL son out just yet, he has blood too spill first, and he will. It is just a matter of when and where and be ready for it.

Just another guy throwing his hat into the ring to take "leadership". Happens eery time a leader gets whacked. A plethora of folks step into the vacuum, all ready to seize the reins of power - and hog the "glory". Simplest solution would be to play this game of whack-a-mole, and whack each one as soon as his head pops out of the hole. After a bit, they'd be a little more reluctant to try to seize those reins.

This is what, the third or fourth one now? There won't be much trouble until they get their organizational (or disorganizational) structure sorted back out again. Too many chiefs, not enough indians is the phrase that used to be used.

edit on 2011/5/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
and then it seems that our SECDEF is giving Pakistan some help/advices as to how too react to us going there www.cnn.com... from the link

Bin Laden raid was humiliating to Pakistanis, Gates, Mullen say
By Adam Levine, CNN National Security Producer
May 18, 2011 4:15 p.m. EDT
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

"If I were in Pakistani shoes, I would say I've already paid a price," Gates says
He and Mullen say there is no sign Pakistan's senior leaders knew of bin Laden's compound
Both express concern that so many details of the raid have been made public

Washington (CNN) -- The ability of the United States to enter Pakistan, kill Osama bin Laden and leave without detection was a humiliation to Pakistanis, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said Wednesday.

But Gates and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Adm. Mike Mullen, insisted there is no evidence Pakistani's senior leadership knew of the bin Laden compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

"If I were in Pakistani shoes, I would say I've already paid a price. I've been humiliated. I've been shown that the Americans can come in here and do this with impunity," Gates told reporters at the Pentagon, responding to a question about what should be done if someone in Pakistan's government did know. "I think we have to recognize that they see a cost in that and a price that has been paid."
?????? i am perplexed who's cost and price???? ours, theirs or the terrorist?????

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
well it seems we are well on our way to the road of war US passes p act, for 4 years. China tells US stay out of Pakistan, judgement day came and went, and now he says it is Oct 21 yea right , well ok they saying is "third time is the charm" but i still do not think so, had to throw it in.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
and how many does it take? Just a hand full news.yahoo.com...

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) – Pakistan's military was ridiculed and accused of complicity in the media on Tuesday after a small group of militants laid siege to a naval air base, holding out for 16 hours against about 100 commandos and rangers.

As few as six militants infiltrated the PNS Mehran naval base in Karachi, the headquarters of Pakistan's naval air wing, on Sunday night, killing 10 security forces and wounding 20.
seems to me the SF leader is at work here what do you think???

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thus to ask the question friend or foe?? www.cnn.com... from the link

Bin Laden considered seeking deal with Pakistan, U.S. official says
and this, from the link

Washington (CNN) -- Osama bin Laden considered seeking a deal with Pakistan under which al Qaeda leaders in the country would be protected and, in return, al Qaeda would refrain from attacking Pakistan, a U.S. official told CNN Friday.
just because attacks are being carried out does not mean that there still could not be an agreement between the two.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
so now where are they and how many do you have ??" you must leave now , you slapped face go" news.yahoo.com... from the link

US, allies try to report Syria to UN on nuke issue
no big deal, really who cares if they do or do not have nukes.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
lets see how long this will last, shall we. news.yahoo.com... from the link

NATO: No troops on ground in post-conflict Libya
do this mean no UN peace keepers as well you know like IFOR was. brief history on IFOR www.nato.int...
edit on 8-6-2011 by bekod because: added link

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i know i keep posting but why not news.yahoo.com... and this is for what use???? from the link

Iran to triple nuke output, use better centrifuges
gee could it be???

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
the UK has UN backing news.yahoo.com... from the link

LONDON – Prime Minister David Cameron said Britain and France will present a revised resolution to the United Nations on Wednesday condemning Syria for its deadly crackdown on peaceful protesters.

U.N. diplomats in New York said the new text is aimed at winning more support for the resolution in the U.N. Security Council and avoiding a Russian veto.
what about the other country's doing the same thing??

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Jihadists barking at the moon on the blogosphere is hardly WW3

Though if there are mass reprisals, that would kinda suck. Yup.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It started when the ultraterrestrials ramped things up

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It seems that we are winning after all news.yahoo.com... from the link

There is nothing in the bin Laden files so far to indicate an imminent attack, three officials said. The U.S. has increased its vigilance regarding some of the targets bin Laden suggests to his operatives, from smaller U.S. cities to mass transport systems, to U.S. embassies abroad and even oil tankers in the Persian Gulf.
so why do we still have TSA DHS oh ya your the threat.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

We (the U.S.) have borrowed a lot of money from China........China is planning and wants to buy up land in the U.S. and build walled cities.......Right now China wants to buy up land in Idaho and build a walled city....

(You will have to google this information...I have tried to post twice links of articles to this information and they won't go through.)

Here is my theory.....China buys up the land...builds their cities....has their communist armies in place....and attacks the U.S. right on our own land.

edit on 10-6-2011 by caladonea because: correct link

edit on 10-6-2011 by caladonea because: remove link wont connect

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join