It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you wanted ww3

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Drezden

you think 9/11 was fun???? that was a fire cracker to what is coming. 3000 dead try 30,000 dead and just not in one place or in one state.

30K? drop in the bucket. Tobacco causes 443,000 deaths in the USA every year alone. 49,000 of those deaths are people that got it second hand. Terrorists have killed how many people in the USA? 3,000ish? Were is the war on Tobacco? Oh yeah, Tobacco is massive money maker so it is ok.... We don't need to worry about terrorists as we do a damn good job killing ourselfs and others with our selfish habbits.

•In the United States, tobacco use is responsible for about one in five deaths annually (i.e., about 443,000 deaths per year, and an estimated 49,000 of these tobacco-related deaths are the result of secondhand smoke exposure).1

Source CDC

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW

Were is the war on Tobacco? Oh yeah, Tobacco is massive money maker so it is ok....

Not to derail your anti-smoking point, but "The War On Terror" is a MASSIVE money maker as well, the only difference is that a smoker chooses to buy the product, but with TWOT we have pols that choose to spend our money for us.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetsBringIt
reply to post by bekod

See you're fear mongering. You're now trying to get me scared of parked cars and scared of getting on a bus with a person who looks like a Muslim with a backpack.

Im not gonna be scared because you know why? Its what they want. Thats why its called Terrorism! Its to scare you and guess what!? ITS WORKING because your TERRIFIED!

If I die, I die, if I get injured, I get injured. At the end of the day im gonna try to live my life conquering my fears instead of sitting inside my house and being terrified of everything outside.

Maybe you should do that too because its a whole lot better than doing what they want you to do!

edit on 11-5-2011 by LetsBringIt because: (no reason given)

agreed with you here...............and by your explanation (which I agree with) , the OP is actually also being a 'terrorist' by spreading the fear with these sort of statements.

There is enough paranoid and mentally ill people in the world who do not need to be told these things (man in bus/mall/car with package) to trigger a psychosis.

And there are also too many people just needing to be pushed over the edge to become racial avengers, who will beat and bash a 'middle eastern' man for the simple fact they have that blood in their genes (and carrying a bag or sitting in a car).

Thus creating, essentially, the same thing as extremist radicals with bombs.
Walking time bombs, ready to explode.........except they wont have real bombs.......just fists/knives/handguns.

the media is doing such a good job with spreading this fear and racism.....please dont help them OP.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Imagine if tomorrow you heard that God had come by and taken Israel with him, lock, stock and barrel. If you like, imagine that the land was gone as well and the sea had filled in the whole. Naturally the Israel People would be happy but, how would the world feel about this?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

hot air... the U.S. is ready.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by MegaMind

When the global economy finally fails, along with the dollar, war will be almost inevitable. TPTB have play books too.

Can you please direct me to one of those play books I'd like to read one then I might get to understand why some people go on and on about NWO and TPTB. I don't see it that way so I must be missing some information....presumably in one of those play books.

If you can't see the NWO and what the PTB are up to you are lost. You got your head in the sand or something else. You can read about it in the MSM every day! They are constantly announcing what they are going to do before they do it. I'm not going to hold your hand. You need to read and think for yourself and if you still can't figure it out then that's your problem. I'm not going to waste time trying to convince people who plainly just don't want to see. IT IS IN YOUR FACE 24/7!!
edit on 13-5-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

Were is the war on Tobacco? Oh yeah, Tobacco is massive money maker so it is ok....

Not to derail your anti-smoking point, but "The War On Terror" is a MASSIVE money maker as well, the only difference is that a smoker chooses to buy the product, but with TWOT we have pols that choose to spend our money for us.

Who is making the money? It sure isn't the USA. We are going broke over these wars... And it wasn't an anit-smoking point but a point of hypocrisy.
edit on 13-5-2011 by jaydeePNW because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If the US is going broke fighting these wars then where do you think the money is going? Someone is surely getting rich otherwise the US couldn't go broke. Certainly the US taxpayer is not getting rich over these wars. So yes, these wars generate MASSIVE sums of money - for someone.

edit: to add the ... "not" getting rich

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
so some of you think the USA is ready for this type of attack??? what are you on ??? news.yahoo.com...

HABQADAR, Pakistan (AP) — A pair of Taliban suicide bombers attacked paramilitary police recruits eagerly heading home for a break after months of training, killing 80 people Friday in the first act of retaliation for the U.S. raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

Click image to see more photos of Pakistan

AP/Mohammad Sajjad

In claiming responsibility, the al-Qaida linked militant group cited anger at Pakistan's military for failing to stop the American incursion on their soil.

The blasts in the northwest were a reminder of the savagery of Islamist insurgents in Pakistan. Tensions also have risen between the U.S. and Islamabad over allegations that some elements of Pakistani security forces had been harboring bin Laden, who died in a May 2 raid in Abbottabad, a garrison town about three hours' drive from the scene of the bombing.

"We have done this to avenge the Abbottabad incident," Ahsanullah Ahsan, a spokesman for the Pakistani Taliban, told The Associated Press in a phone call. He warned that the group was also planning attacks on Americans living inside Pakistan.

The bombers blew themselves up in Shabqadar at the main gate of the facility for the Frontier Constabulary, a poorly equipped but front-line force in the battle against al-Qaida and allied Islamist groups like the Pakistani Taliban close to the Afghan border. Like other branches of Pakistan's security forces, it has received U.S. funding to try to sharpen its skills.

At least 80 people were killed, including 66 recruits, and around 120 people were wounded, said police officer Liaqat Ali Khan.

Around 900 young men were leaving the center after spending six months of training there. They were in high spirits and looking forward to seeing their families, for which some had brought gifts, a survivor said.

Some people were sitting inside public minivans and others were loading luggage atop the vehicles when the bombers struck, witnesses said.

"We were heading toward a van when the first blast took place and we fell on the ground and then there was another blast," said 21-year-old Rehmanullah Khan. "We enjoyed our time together, all the good and bad weather and I cannot forget the cries of my friends before they died."
Now that they have done this, and we the USA are the cause of it, who will Pakistan blame?? need help with the answer, the USA. Who has nukes ??? Pakistan, are they willing to use them???? and if you think we one up on they ,the terrorist , think again

It was a slow, toilsome process. And it was so meticulous that even veteran intelligence officials have marveled at bin Laden's ability to maintain it for so long. The U.S. always suspected bin Laden was communicating through couriers but did not anticipate the breadth of his communications as revealed by the materials he left behind.
here is the full article news.yahoo.com... I also heard to day they will not be using mid east terrorist for the attacks on USA for they stick out like sore thumb news source is local news radio no link to it, but it is a fox affiliate, get am coast to coast on it. so you be the judge, again not fear mongering just telling you "HEADS UP" not yelling just so you can see heads up.
edit on 13-5-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
And to answer some of you WW3 started with the bombing of marine barracks in 1983

Beirut barracks bombing was a major incident on October 23, 1983, during the Lebanese Civil War. Two truck bombs struck buildings in Beirut housing U.S. and French members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon, killing hundreds of soldiers, the majority being U.S. Marines. The blasts led to the withdrawal of the international peacekeeping force from Lebanon, where they had been stationed since the Israeli 1982 invasion of Lebanon.
this showed that we are weak not willing to kill for just causes, but for greed and lust and we only go to war when we feel like it not when it is called for, we should have kick some @$$ back then but then...
Then we went in 1991 and that was match that light the fuse, to them it is "how dare we the infidels go in to holy land for oil" that led to their first try in 1993, no deaths is that not odd is that not the first false flag no because Tim McVeigh would not have been able to do the OK bombing then in 2001 8 years to strike and now it is going on 10 years, they have all the time in the world. Now comes 9/11 and shortly after the "P"ACT and look how fast they had it ready, one just needs to think about and see this 9/11 was a preplanned attack from the git go.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

does the name Dick Cheney ring a bell, or Halliburton or kbr inc that is who gets the money, invest in them and you will be rich by the blood of others

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

It is begging to look like a false flag op after all

14 May 2011 Last updated at 02:42 ET

Pakistan condemns Bin Laden raid and US drone attacks
People protest outside parliament in Islamabad, Pakistan (13 May 2011) US drone attacks in Pakistan have led to increasing public anger
Continue reading the main story
Bin Laden killed

Pakistan's parliament has called for a review of the country's relationship with the US over the American commando raid that killed Osama Bin Laden.

During a long joint session held to debate the US operation, MPs called for an independent investigation.

They unanimously passed a resolution urging a ban on Nato transit convoys unless the US ends drone attacks.

The session followed Friday's double suicide bombing that killed 80 people in north-western Pakistan.

At least 120 others were wounded in the attack on a Frontier Constabulary training centre in Shabqadar, Charsadda district.
Heightened security

The Pakistani Taliban said they carried out the attack - this year's deadliest on the security forces - to avenge Bin Laden's death.
Analysis
image of Aleem Maqbool Aleem Maqbool BBC News, Islamabad

None of the new resolutions adopted by Pakistan's parliament following the Bin Laden affair deals with the issue of the al-Qaeda leader's presence in this country.

Instead, most of the discussion in this special session centred on Pakistan's relationship with the United States.

There was strong condemnation in the resolutions that were adopted - of US operations in Pakistan and of what parliament called the "campaign to malign Pakistan".

Rather than any public criticism of the Pakistani security forces from the government, there was a resolution affirming full confidence in them.

MPs who attended the closed session though, said the head of the intelligence agencies, Gen Pasha, who made a rare appearance to explain himself, had a tough time from some quarters and offered his resignation - though the prime minister did not accept it.

The 2 May US raid on the al-Qaeda leader's Abbottabad hideout has left Washington-Islamabad relations at an all-time low, correspondents say.

Members of the US Congress have been calling for Washington to cut its billions of dollars in aid to Islamabad, saying some Pakistani officials must have known Bin Laden was hiding in the country.

On Saturday, the parliament in Islamabad said the American operation was a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty.

The MPs' resolution was passed after a joint session, under heightened security, lasting more than 10 hours.

"The people of Pakistan will no longer tolerate such actions and repeat of unilateral measures could have dire consequences for peace and security in the region and the world," the AFP news agency quoted the resolution as saying.
'Unacceptable'

An investigation should take place to "fix responsibility and recommend necessary measures to ensure that such an incident does not recur", it added.

The resolution also labelled as "unacceptable" the US use of pilotless planes to attack militants along the mountainous border with Afghanistan.

It said if the attacks did not stop, the government should consider stopping the transit of supplies through its territory for Nato forces in Afghanistan.

More than 100 drone strikes are estimated to have been carried out last year.
Man wounded in bomb attacks in Shabqadar, Charsadda district, north-west Pakistan, is rushed to hospital - 13 May 2011

In pictures: Bombs wreak havoc
Eyewitness: Carnage in Shabqadar

Correspondents say Islamabad has tacitly approved of such US air strikes, although Pakistani leaders have always denied supporting them.

In recent months senior Pakistani security officials have reportedly been pressing for a limit to such operations, in the face of public anger over civilian casualties.

During the parliamentary session, Pakistan's army chiefs appeared before MPs to explain their actions over Bin Laden's death.

Lt Gen Ahmed Shujaa Pasha, head of Pakistan's security services, is reported to have told MPs that he had offered to quit after the US Navy Seals raid, but had been turned down by the army chief.

Information Minister Firdous Ashiq Awan said Lt Gen Pasha had told MPs he was ready to take responsibility for any criminal failing.

Pakistani leaders have insisted they had no idea Bin Laden was holed up in the country.
More on This Story
Bin Laden killed
back in a sec link here it is, link www.bbc.co.uk... so what now???

edit on 14-5-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. added link

edit on 14-5-2011 by bekod because: text correction

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
People, think, before you start going off about how the U.S government would take care of the situation if Al Qaeda attacked the U.S remember Vietnam. The U.S had the better tech but they lost the war, determination is a huge thing and Al Qaeda has determination on their side. And it's not only Al Qaeda it's a whole body of people who see through the blindfold the U.S has put on the rest of the world. I'm not justifying their actions, I believe the September 11 attacks were terrible, but that it's the worst disaster the world has ever known is going a bit overboard, I promise you, if it happened in any other country in the world it wouldn't be as famous. Try to search for the Mbagala or Gongolamboto bombs, if that happened in the U.S it would be all over the news, and the only thing Mbagala got was a small place on i-report. The thing is the U.S started a war for 3000 people killed while Africa didn't for millions killed due to American greed and oil. The founding fathers of your country were called terrorists by the British. For pete's sake people, the U.S government controls the whole world unofficially except for a few places likee the Middle East. The U.S has the Russian government in their pocket so where is the other power that is keeping the U.S from taking over the world.

God bless America. God help the rest of the world be fre from the monster that's the U.S government. I thought by joining an alternate forum group I would find people who would see through this bull. Bloody hell man.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
the latest on this www.cnn.com...

Miami (CNN) -- Two South Florida imams and a third family member were arrested Saturday on charges of providing support to the Pakistani Taliban, the Justice Department said.

In addition, three others in Pakistan were also indicted on the same charges.

FBI agents arrested Hafiz Khan and his son Izhar Khan in South Florida, the department said. They are expected to make their initial court appearance in federal court on Monday.

Another of Hafiz Khan's sons, Irfan Khan, was arrested in Los Angeles and will appear in court there.

Also charged are three Pakistani residents: Ali Rehman, Alam Zeb, and Amina Khan. Amina Khan is Hafiz Khan's daughter, and Zeb is his grandson.

The four-count indictment alleges that all six defendants conspired to provide material support to a conspiracy to kill, injure and kidnap people abroad, and that they provided support to the Pakistani Taliban.
yea it seems we are more concerned about people abroad than here. and there seems to be good reason news.yahoo.com...

Pakistan lawmakers slam US after session with army
and at the very endPakistan became an ally of the U.S. in the fight against Islamist militants after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, but the relationship has long been an uneasy one, with mutual distrust that has only deepened since the bin Laden killing.

Although American officials have said so far they have seen no evidence the top Pakistani military officials knew of bin Laden's whereabouts, the U.S. has long harbored suspicions that elements of Pakistan's armed and intelligence services provide assistance to some militant groups battling Western troops in Afghanistan.

Pakistani officials deny any links to such groups, including the feared Haqqani network in eastern Afghanistan.

But analysts say Pakistan may be maintaining ties to some insurgents, including the Haqqanis and Afghan Taliban leaders, because it wants leverage in Afghanistan — and a wedge against archrival India — once the U.S. pulls out. so what is next ????
edit on 14-5-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. added link

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
yes that is right you asked for it now you got it abcnews.go.com... you think the mid east is bad with EID's and home made rockets that fail in Israel, you have seen nothing yet, yes this is prediction that within in the next few weeks if not sooner, we in the US and western country's will get a taste of what life is like in the mid east, we have come close but with this and his words it sent chills down my back and made my hair stand up for this is the days of judgment and WMD's bio chem and dirty nukes, if one can kill 100 then that is there goal, and that is just the start , marshal law is one,yes they will be no safe place, you have been warned that this will happen when do not know nor where if i did i would try to tell where and where i thinking indy 500 , but that is to my thinking too soon unless this is a 9/11 all over again, false flag, or is this for real. i will wait for the "slams" and the "how could you know." this is a heads up i do not know how to put it any plainer or simpler.
edit on 11-5-2011 by bekod because: text correction

edit on 11-5-2011 by bekod because: text correction
from the link

U.S. officials have called the greatest threat to the U.S. vowed in a message posted on Islamist websites Wednesday to take revenge against the U.S. for the death of Osama bin Laden, saying that jihad would only intensify and that Americans would come to "wish for the days of Osama."
even they know that it is coming
edit on 11-5-2011 by bekod because: added link

*yawn*
Fear mongering, and ignorance at it's finest.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

America is not unassailable.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by franci98
People, think, before you start going off about how the U.S government would take care of the situation if Al Qaeda attacked the U.S remember Vietnam. The U.S had the better tech but they lost the war, determination is a huge thing and Al Qaeda has determination on their side. And it's not only Al Qaeda it's a whole body of people who see through the blindfold the U.S has put on the rest of the world. I'm not justifying their actions, I believe the September 11 attacks were terrible, but that it's the worst disaster the world has ever known is going a bit overboard, I promise you, if it happened in any other country in the world it wouldn't be as famous. Try to search for the Mbagala or Gongolamboto bombs, if that happened in the U.S it would be all over the news, and the only thing Mbagala got was a small place on i-report. The thing is the U.S started a war for 3000 people killed while Africa didn't for millions killed due to American greed and oil. The founding fathers of your country were called terrorists by the British. For pete's sake people, the U.S government controls the whole world unofficially except for a few places likee the Middle East. The U.S has the Russian government in their pocket so where is the other power that is keeping the U.S from taking over the world.

God bless America. God help the rest of the world be fre from the monster that's the U.S government. I thought by joining an alternate forum group I would find people who would see through this bull. Bloody hell man.

Vietnam was a losing war on purpose, the same purpose why we are not winning Afghanistan, it's profitable. We were drawn into Vietnam by the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was also a False Flag Op for war profiteers and CIA drug smuggling.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com... it seems that this just might be an other war zone, or it might be saving face.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
but then lets be friends with them ?????? it can not be both of them, they Pakistan can be friend or foe www.cnn.com... so let me get this straight, they fire on NATO, on us, call us the bad guy, and let terrorist hang out protected no less, and then say lets be friends?????

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
so who did fire first us or them no clear answer as of yet, but futher signs of a new war abcnews.go.com... from the link

The U.S.-led International Security Assistance Force said U.S. helicopters were in Afghanistan near Forward Operating Base Tillman when they responded to incoming direct and indirect fire from over the border in Pakistan, presumably from militants. The helicopters initially did not return fire, but when a second round of incoming fire began, they did fire in response.

The Pakistani military, however, said that two NATO helicopters caused the incident by violating Pakistani airspace before being fired upon by Pakistani troops.
this is just getting started it seems Egypt is in the spot light now

Egyptian Saif al-Adel now acting leader of al Qaeda, ex-militant says
from this link www.cnn.com... if you think 9/11 was bad things are to get much worse the

An Egyptian who was once a Special Forces officer has been chosen "caretaker" leader of al Qaeda in the wake of Osama bin Laden's death, according to a source with detailed knowledge of the group's inner workings.

Al Qaeda's interim leader is Saif al-Adel, who has long played a prominent role in the group, according to Noman Benotman. Benotman has known the al Qaeda leadership for more than two decades. He was once a leader of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), a militant organization that used to be aligned with al Qaeda, but in recent years renounced al Qaeda's ideology.
do not count OBL son out just yet, he has blood too spill first, and he will. It is just a matter of when and where and be ready for it.

edit on 18-5-2011 by bekod because: text correction

edit on 18-5-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join