It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you wanted ww3

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Damn I guess that says it all.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is the best thing ive read all day ( see link)

Second line

www.galacticempiretimes.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
WW3 is inevitable.

Who, what, where, when, how, and why is only a matter of time.

Backpack bombs ? Pfft.
Picture a plane smashing into one of the many nuclear plants the US has dotted all over the country and that should give you an idea of what an enemy is capable of doing, damage-wise.

We are all way more vulnerable than we like to believe.

Never underestimate the power of hate.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So he is the guy taking over for bin Laden...what's even more disturbing is he is from the US and speaks fluent english making him appeal more to the younger extremist

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I dont ever remember anybody asking for WW3. Perhaps you shouldnt infer or imply that.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

yes sometimes my mind thinks fast, when fingers are not, and i have a lot to say. thank you i will take a break. This is one of the few sites you can speak your mind and people get talking about it. and that is what need to be done. do you have any thoughts as to where they, the terrorist might strike??? it is get even time, out think them before they can do harm they can be stopped.

First, and I mean this sincerely, you might need to look into something to help you RELAX, natural or pharmaceutical. As you stated your mind is going too fast, if your mind is sped up that much you will not be able to think or communicate clearly.

Second, let's define Terrorist
- ter-ror-ist - noun
1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others. source

So by that definition, even the writer of your article, as well as yourself, would be a "terrorist", so to answer your question as to when they will strike next? That would be this evening on the nightly news of your choice (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC or FOX take your pick)

I do understand that you are referring in a very broad sense to members of Al Qaeda or other Islamic extremist groups, the problem with fearing what "they" might do and trying to imagine what "their" next move would be is that you have to understand that "they" do not understand our culture well enough to make a huge impact, look at their failed attempts since 9/11 as examples (Blowing up a UPS plane with package bombs? Really?).

Now Third and most important, even if you do accept the official 9/11 story as you have stated that you do, then you must also accept that our government was warned multiple times by FBI and CIA agents that this event was going to happen, and then you would have to accept that the administration at that time allowed it to happen, the question to ask is why, I myself do not accept the official story on that event or many others, and that still leads to the same question of why.

The answer is simple, and you are demonstrating it perfectly, to cause us to be in FEAR, once we are in fear for our safety then they can ask us to do things that we would never do in a normal circumstance, "Sure you can tap my phone and listen to my calls if you think it will help", "Sure you can intercept and read my e-mails if you think it will help", "Sure you can track what websites I go to, if you think it will help", "Sure you can access my bank records and track my purchases and habits, if you think it will help.", where does it stop? It doesn't, it is all intended to systematically strip away your rights until one day, which we are getting close to, you wake up and say "What the hell, I thought I lived in a free country, how did this happen."

You cannot allow yourself to fall prey to the trap that has been carefully laid out for you to fall in to, you could easily worry yourself to death over a great many things, like getting struck by lightning or involved in a car accident, but where did it get you? How well did you live your life worrying about the next shoe to drop? You have to remember that life is what you make it and if you make your life completely about fear then I believe you missed the point and missed out on a pretty incredible world as a result.

Yes there are those in our world that will try to do evil things and cause chaos, but do you really want to spend your life obsessed with them? That's what they want, so that you live the same miserable existence they have chosen to live, misery loves company.

AND if you do have a true bit of insight or tip as to some terrible event that is planned, then it's your duty as a fellow human resident on this planet to let the rest of us know and do what's in your power to stop it, but not by fear-mongering, that's how they want you to play their game.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetsBringIt
Hardly WW3. It just means the continuation of the "War on Terror". Stop fear mongering/exaggerating.

Agreed. Even if this does become a major war, I have no problem with standing by my fellow U.S. citizens and our allies. I have only resolve and composure.

Fear is an illusion.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

unless the just recently aquired one not saying they did or anything but like any thing in this world there is always a possibility honestly though who knows only time will tell. i also dont belive the OP is fear mongering he just seems (extreamly) concered of the possibility and just wants to let the public know his/her beliefs on the subject at had. well from my point of veiw anyway.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

It is obvious that we will see retaliation. He was a god among men to those people and we murdered him. I'm not saying it was wrong seeing as he murdered thousands...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Skewed

so you would kill any that looked like a person from the mid east or ????? does that include one that has a back pack a big box or a suite case??? just asking for this is what it is coming to. this is they war they know how to fight it and die for it we can only guess.

As long as they die for their beliefs, I'm ok with that. What you've got to ask yourself is: are we really able to help them reach their goals? Are we willing, or will we cave? Personally, I'm willing to help them in their personal quest for perfection as much as I can. I'm all for human development, and if that's what they really want, I'm game to assist them, with extreme prejudice.

I've grown jaded when considering the American will to counter this in an effective manner, by helping those fine folks to realize their dreams of martyrdom. It takes so little to help, and yet we balk, and cover our reticence with trite phrases like "human rights", "genocide" and dozens of other cute little catch phrases that have NO application here other than to cover for cowardice.

Here's what I've come up with: if America is unwilling to defend itself in an effective manner, and so far it seems not to have done so, then it deserves what it has coming to it.

They got bin Laden you say? Well, that's nice, isn't it? It only took 'em TEN YEARS to find a single man and X him out. Perhaps much of that can be blamed on getting side tracked into Iraq, and taking their eyes off the real ball. Perhaps. It still should not have taken TEN YEARS, even with that bit of lunacy they engaged in. Like I said, they've not been terribly effective at defending themselves.

Now, these guys, this one in Yemen and al-Amriki in Somaila - and indeed, ALL of these bozos who are poking up their heads now to make bold statements that their asses can't back up - ALL of them... as soon as that head pops up, it should be turned immediately into a fuzzy red mist.

Immediately.

Before you know it, heads would stop popping up to make these insane boasts. These people are not fighters, they are NOT warriors. They are cowards. They make war on women and children, and bypass the dangerous men. Trust me, if a headless body fell every time someone tried to take the reigns, folks would stop reaching for those reigns, and slink back into their caves - or mansions, as was bin Laden's case. The have not the stomach for real fighting - fighting that doesn't involve unarmed soft targets - for they are cowards.

If they are cowards, and yet we fail to answer them, what does that make us?

Dead. Dead is what it makes us. At that point, it matters nary a bit whether we tried to make a pretense of defense, or simply rolled over and took it.

edit on 2011/5/12 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

reply to post by Skewed

so you would kill any that looked like a person from the mid east or ????? does that include one that has a back pack a big box or a suite case??? just asking for this is what it is coming to. this is they war they know how to fight it and die for it we can only guess.

You are reaching and taking it out of context. NO!! I would not attack anyone that "looks" like a terrorist. Only those that deem themselves as one.

Well put. When a wolf runs in amongst the flock, an effective shepherd does not start shooting the sheep to defeat it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Stoneguy

yes i too say that it is too soon but with them you never know, it could happen tonight now that the word is out but i do not think that will be the case no some big event will be the one they go for July 4th? is the soonest they would do it, if it was me for one must think like/know your enemy i would chose indy 500,000 mil in one place dirty bomb or not that would be the death nail to us.

That might be enough death and destruction for the government to finally get serious about an effective defense, and stop trying just to scatter the sheep while the wolf sits back and laughs.

Note to Obama, or whoever sits in that chair if this ever comes to pass: If it ever comes to that point, I'm available for consultations. Be forewarned, however, that I have a couple of friends who will want a seat at the conference table, too. We like beer. Soft pretzels would not be amiss.

We guarantee positive results.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetsBringIt
Hardly WW3. It just means the continuation of the "War on Terror". Stop fear mongering/exaggerating.
2nd
edit on 11-5-2011 by LetsBringIt because: (no reason given)

This

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

That guy has a song called blow by blow it is so horrible.

Anyhow, 711 has a sale on cigs.

This is more of a pressing matter than some bearded guy telling me I should live in fear. Last time I checked... they should live in fear. We wipe the map with them, and they talk. It's like wrestling, yap yap yap. Homie please, a dog that can bite just bites.

And the guy is from Alabama... we don't even listen to the hillbillies we have here, what akes him think we will listen to a deserter hillbilly who sucked so bad here, they made him leader there.

Or did they just run out of mid eastern born raised people to listen too.

Yak yak yak, this ain;t world war 3, it's just the next level in the video game. I wouldn't even call him the boss level.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Another moron with a shoe bomb in a plane? Thats the only thing that has been slipping through from these puppets, morons who work by themselves who buy up and suck the terrrorist crap.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I hope it doesn't happen within the best 100 years. I don't want anything to do with it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
First some definitions:

1. Guerrilla warfare is a form of irregular warfare and refers to conflicts in which a small group of combatants including, but not limited to, armed civilians (or "irregulars") use military tactics, such as ambushes, sabotage, raids, the element of surprise, and extraordinary mobility to harass a larger and less-mobile traditional army, or strike a vulnerable target military or political target, and withdraw almost immediately. These types of groups specifically do not target civilian populations or centers. They generally go out of their way to avoid injury to the civilian population The term means "little war" in Spanish, and the word, guerrilla, has been used to describe the concept since the 18th century, and perhaps earlier.

2. Freedom fighter is another term for those engaged in a struggle to achieve political freedom for themselves or obtain freedom for others. Though the literal meaning of the words could include anyone who fights for the cause of freedom, in common use it may be restricted to those who are actively involved in an armed rebellion, rather than those who campaign for freedom by peaceful means.

3. Terrorism is defined as political violence in an conflict that is designed to induce terror and psychic fear through the violent victimization and destruction of noncombatant targets. Such acts are meant to send a message from an illicit clandestine organization. The purpose of terrorism is to exploit the media in order to achieve maximum attainable publicity as an amplifying force multiplier in order to influence the targeted audience in order to reach short- and midterm political goals and desired long-term end states.

The above definitions are from a paper presented in a regional security conference in SEA last year, I only have a hard copy of it which includes the following quote.

A quote from Bruce Hoffman: ( I am unable to find the paper online that this came from.)

Bruce Hoffman, a well-known scholar, has noted that:
It is not only individual agencies within the same governmental apparatus that cannot agree on a single definition of terrorism. By distinguishing terrorists from other types of criminals and terrorism from other forms of crime, we come to appreciate that terrorism is :
Ineluctably political in aims and motives.
Violent – or, equally important, threatens violence.
Designed to have far-reaching psychological repercussions beyond the immediate victim or target. Conducted by an organization with an identifiable chain of command or conspiratorial cell structure (whose members wear no uniform or identifying insignia).
Perpetrated by a sub-national group or non-state entity.[

These people are not Freedom Fighters, or Guerrilla's they are criminals! Nothing more.

So having defined what a criminal/terrorist is we can the proceed to possible targets. And I have seen most if not all in various magazines or news articles prior to this. And all of these are capable of being run by a "sleeper cell".

1. It's the weekend, the discount mega-mall is packed 150 stores, six entry/exits, six large passenger vans pull up and out jump 10 armed criminals (terrorist's), assault rifles, bags of ammo, grenades, other explosives. they charge in, and commence their terror acts shootings, blowing things up etc. The vans simply crash into the exits, effectively blocking them and making entrance impossible by the authorities. Unknown dead and injured. And yes generally these cells operate in numbers of 3-6 but this could be coordinated. Also what if this was repeated all across the nation at about the same time, nobody's going to be going shopping.

2 Same general scenario, but only using the small cells. WalMarts, Target, Kmart, your grocery store, the corner mini-mart. Nobody's going to leave their house.

3. The lone criminal (terrorist), who has lived in the country for years, and has been sitting on a SAM for years takes it out to the local airport, gets comfy in a patch of brush, old house, whatever at the end of the runway and waits for a Jumbo to land (landing is gonna tie the runway up longer than getting one on takeoff.) and put the SAM into the plane. And again if they can manage multiple targets at the same time... And they don't have to worry about TSA.

4. A large bore rifle (.50 cal) taken out to the local electrical transformer farm and a few rounds put through the transformers will pretty well shut down the local grid for a long time. Unless things have really changed most local electrical companies don't have more than 1 or 2 transformers as they are large and expensive. Plus the lead time for manufacturing is months.

5. Drive by and shoot up the parking lot of the local elementary school, better if none of the kids are hurt, panic getting them home and again nobody's going to be sending them to school.

Scenario's 2, 3,4, & 5 your criminals (terrorist) probably can get away, and strike another day. Lots more ways to affect our daily lives if we let them

So these criminals can strike us where it hurts. But as has been stated they win if we give into fear of what may happen. I still go to the mall, the grocery, fly, and live. This is not WW3 in and of these acts, is it a part of it yes, and is it going to get worse, I hope not, but???

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Oh God - another false prophet.

Here's my prediction. In the next three weeks and into the next 167 weeks at least... NOTHING will happen even close to what is suggested. I'll agree there will be some civil distrubance but hey, America is full of people from countries who are over emotional (if you know what I mean), and unemployed protestors so it's highly likely.
edit on 12-5-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The entire middle east would have to collaspe for it to be WW3...Which is possible and if North Korea attacks South Korea and the Syrian and Libyan conflicts spread.Just saying alot more has to happen which it is very unstable and could.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Nope no prophecy, a what could happen. If I was going to my thought is that we don't know when, where, or how.

If you believe TPTB of 9/11, then they admitted that one thing they didn't think about was what happened.

I don't know, or predict.

And you missed one of my points, these people are nothing but criminals.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, I predict I am going to finish my beer and hit the sack soon.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join