It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can illegal aliens vote?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It is hard enough to get lifelong citizens to vote - what is the incentive for this massive voting by illegals - is there any evidence at all that this is happening, all I am seeing is -- could happen

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
No they cannot as they must be a citizen via naturalization in order to be qualified to vote. Someone off the boat cannot vote.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Now, I'll concede that registration fraud happens. I know it does, we've all seen it. However, not once have I heard of an actual case of voter fraud conviction.

It's this false threat that 'illegals' are voting to try and impose all these stupid ID laws, not everyone has an ID. Some people on here argue against the police state but feel it should be mandatory everyone hold an ID card to participate in a state run activity such as voting.

It's the same false threat of 'sharia' law invading America or some such non-sense. It's not happening, one case in New Jersey, which was corrected on appeal, does not constitute the entire nation under attack! You're being lied to and you don't even see it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234
Now, I'll concede that registration fraud happens. I know it does, we've all seen it. However, not once have I heard of an actual case of voter fraud conviction.

It's this false threat that 'illegals' are voting to try and impose all these stupid ID laws, not everyone has an ID. Some people on here argue against the police state but feel it should be mandatory everyone hold an ID card to participate in a state run activity such as voting.

It's the same false threat of 'sharia' law invading America or some such non-sense. It's not happening, one case in New Jersey, which was corrected on appeal, does not constitute the entire nation under attack! You're being lied to and you don't even see it.

I'm with the minority in agreeing that one must present an id card in order to vote. I never have to show mine when I vote because the people working it know me.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Well, let's be fair; most "real" Americans don't vote. On average, 30% of the population is expected to turn out for even the presidential elections (I think 2008 nudged somewhere around 50%, but that was a crazy year).

Miguel is just picking up your slack

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by rubbertramp

Well, let's be fair; most "real" Americans don't vote. On average, 30% of the population is expected to turn out for even the presidential elections (I think 2008 nudged somewhere around 50%, but that was a crazy year).

Miguel is just picking up your slack

2012 will have an even larger turnout.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Here you go www.bradblog.com...

Voter fraud seems to generally occur via the officials controlling the process - and is greatly assisted by the use of non audited electronic voting machines. The idea that an election is going to be swayed by someone with out an ID is pretty much a right wing concoction to prevent the democrats from registering voters. (notice how absolutely critical that voting laws are being adjusted in Wis. before the recall elections)

Registering voters has become a bad thing in right wing eyes, and should be made illegal. This is part of the process of making people who make $60,000/year think they have more in common with people making a $1,000,000/year than they do with people making $30,000/year. Brilliant P.T. Barnum marketing.

Rule by fear and us vs them. Should illegals vote? of course not. Is it a problem? no Is calling it a problem disingenuous? most certainly so.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is the real motive for giving these criminals drivers licenses. Democrats don't care whether illegals drive or not but they do want their votes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join