It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Of It All - Conventional Farmers Won't Eat Their Own Food!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

HAHAHAHAHA That guy is the worst actor I have ever seen.

Trying to play him off as a TX farmer... wow. I'm sorry, but the way they dressed him up to look all rough and hillbillyish, all the way from his flannel shirt to his beard. Just listen to him talk. This guy is an environmentalist actor who made a video for what I assume is an environmentalist blog/website. He doesnt even sound like he is from TX or the country.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Isn't that something to take notice of. Thanks for spreading the word.

Commercial processing was an incredible marvel in its day, but clearly it has been corrupted and
now there are too many variables for one to automatically assume "it is safe."

The gradual reintroduction of impartial oversight could remedy this, shall we say, imbalance.

To be true to the equation, we must remember that the worlds population is slated to increase to 9
billion within the nest few decades. How will we feed all these people? When people grow hungry all hell
breaks loose. They will eat anything, and we will feed them anything to keep them alive and content.
As for you, and me, we will try to be discerning about our menus. As long as we have the ability to do such.

S&F

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

While the commercial processing was and still could be a boon, I think its the mad scientist idea to
patent "food" thats making this such the wicked scene.

Monsanto - No food shall be grown that we dont own-

The GMO crops proven to be a killer, and they sterilize us too. Sure enough if we are hungry
we will eat what we have. I think that is the goal, on their part....

BTW, is that Ronnie in your avatar?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

This is what the commercial farmers has been doing for years.All over the world they follow the same thoughts and practice. Do you really know why? The vegetables,fruits and other grown foods are heavily sprayed with pesticides and they are afraid to eat what they grow for sale in the market.
There is a way to neutralize the chemical pesticides. Soak the vegy,fruits in salt solution for about an hour.Normal table salt is usable.

edit on 11-5-2011 by 1Starman because: add a word

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

Thank you for that information!

I have learned something new from you, and I really hope many here on ATS see
this information!

I also found a link with detailed instructions here:

How to Soak Vegetables & Fruit in Sea Salt Water to Remove Pesticides
X Desi CrallDesi Crall has a B.A. in Political Science from California State University Sacramento, and is currently a graduate student of Elementary Education at the University of Phoenix. Desi has worked as a freelance writer for three years, with articles and blogs appearing on sites such as Examiner.com, Today.com, and BrightHub.com.
By Desi Crall, eHow Contributor
. Fruit and Vegetables Pesticides are heavily used on much of our produce, and while this keeps insects from destroying fruits and vegetables, it can also harm humans. There are many ways to remove these pesticides, but a natural and economical way is to use sea salt water.

Read more: How to Soak Vegetables & Fruit in Sea Salt Water to Remove Pesticides | eHow.com www.ehow.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join