It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Settlers storm school, post racist slogans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
alethonews.wordpress.com...

Settlers are pretty much expected to act like spoiled children, BUT the mighty IDF goes with them to protect them from the Palestinians? They went to a Palestinian school and pasted racist slogans on the walls of the school under the protection of the IDF. What kind of nonsense is this? Israel constantly complains of palestinian incitment but tolerate AND assist Israeli incitment. The article suggest this is a fairly common occurance. Will these settlers be hunted down and punished? Nope! Will the IDF soldiers that were with the settlers be reprimanded? Ha, you're dreaming. Gee, I wonder why the Palestinians are resisting the occupation.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Aren't most the settlers former IDF anyways? Settler is such a nice word for these people. Makes them seem gentle.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
cant wait to see how the defenders of the faith that lurk around here can justify this.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

My first reaction was disbelief and disgust, settlers have done worse things, but for the army to protect them? On something as blatant as this?

So I started looking for more information, and having not found any, I turned to the source of the article, and saw the photo of one of these racist signs. Allow me to translate:

"Celebrating independence" (it was Israel's independence day on tuesday) "Ten years to Giv'at Asaf, a huge happening, inflatables, crafts, guided tours, barbecues, stands"

That's it.
Is this an invitation? Err.. Could it be? I hope it is.. Racist? Not the least bit.

This doesn't dismiss the whole thing, as we have no info on whether or not this is the actual sign, or what was on other signs, but it seems like neither do they...

At best they're clueless, at worst they're lying.

Either way goes to show just how credible these websites are...

With respect,
Eliad.

new topics

top topics

join