It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want my sky car!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Landing pads instead of roads and free energy instead of fossil fuels would be a very clean planet. But I wouldn't fly these, I'd rather go for a saucer if a shuttle jet shape wasn't in the works, but it would be roomy and capable of deep space. The kind of energy needed to open a wormhole. They already have it.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Saucer...pfft
What a lame design.
I mean, no disrespect to our zeta friends, but come on now...saucers?
We are much more awesome than that!

Lame clunker model:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bfead15b6d4.jpg[/atsimg]

New Hotness:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d7f78d5c8cf.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry space dudes, unless you come up with some wildly impressive crafts, our models will certainly outshine yours.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Its better than the pics on the opening post. And they're still used. I'd take one over those anyday.

This thread of mine is depicting the world I want, and we only have two choices here, lets unite and get to the level 1, without violence or aggression, but asking for and envisioning it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The World I Want To See.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but their website discusses the military application of this vehicle. I always get bummed out whenever "new technology" or anything similar is released, because I know that the government will always get it first, and keep it from the masses. Or big oil, which is the same thing as government really.

There was a cool animation of one of the skycars landing in the back of a C-130...Kinda neat.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You might have to invade some more countries and starve some millions to gain the land to grow your ethanol crops, but dont worry, you'll get "Your own Sky Car".

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
You might have to invade some more countries and starve some millions to gain the land to grow your ethanol crops, but dont worry, you'll get "Your own Sky Car".

Sounds like a plan. Lets get on it then.
I like your optimism

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
haha yea right.. how many cars do you see broken down on the side of the road. do you want those cars breaking down in the air close to you?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its better than the pics on the opening post. And they're still used. I'd take one over those anyday.

This thread of mine is depicting the world I want, and we only have two choices here, lets unite and get to the level 1, without violence or aggression, but asking for and envisioning it.

The World I Want To See.

Your vision will simply not work until we have advanced nanotechnology eliminating the scant resources and capitalism mindset.
until then, you can dream about whatever...however, it simply won't happen. Sadly even if the entire world wanted exactly what you wrote in your OPs there, it is next to impossible. it would require global unanimous agreement and everyone to be a contributor without pay.

Again, it won't happen...the only thing we can do to persue the dream is a demand for large investments into science...it should be public science (federal goverment science) that has transparent neutral oversight.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
We are literally at the point where we have no other options but only 3 left, and they all Take A Leap Of Faith!

One of the sites claims its no longer available, obviously threatened. However they still have back doors that show us, for real, what is occurring. Its massive. We are not being told that the levels of isotopes reaching us are off the charts. And directly over Vancouver Island and Fraser Valley at that, and I live in the Fraser Valley. But we're all getting it. According to veteranstoday, Fukushima is 2000 nukes, and it has to be because of the huge reactors melting down below the ground (as even Japan acknowledges finally is a real possibility). 2000 nukes means game over for planet earth!

transport.nilu.no...

Thank you for your interest in the FLEXPART products for Fukushima. The Forecast system is no longer running.

Backdoor into it:
zardoz.nilu.no...
Index

zardoz.nilu.no...
Iodine 131

zardoz.nilu.no...
cesium 137

www.veteranstoday.com...
Veterans Today

Someone from Tepco admittting there must be a "large" leak...

“Nuclear meltdown at Fukushima” — TEPCO worried fuel burned a hole through bottom of containment vessel May 12th, 2011 at 10:10 AM

To me it looks like planet earth itself is toast.

The only thing that would save it other than what I suggest is if this is all a psy op lie and there is no radiation, they're just trying to do away with nuclear, trying to convince the public we don't need it., when the public never wanted it to begin with so that theory doesnt' make sense.

If this isn't all a complete fabrication we are looking at a world wide threat and need to have faith in the unkown.

1. Demand disclosure with bullhorns at all representatives offices. We have to believe they have the tech to help.

2. My thread I linked, asking for help. We have to suspect that there isn't just bad guys or evil, that the other side exists and maybe we're in a test to wake up.

3. Meditate and pray by the millions.

Because we, the people, won't be flying in those air cars, it will be only the privileged few, they're depopulating the people now.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

LOL

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just what I need. Sitting there minding my own business, only to have a stalled sky car come crashing through my roof killing my whole family.

Not even gonna get into all the Maverick Top-Gun wannabes.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

If we all had flying cars birds would start going extinct from all the bad drivers

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Population reduction...hmm

So, which one scares you more then...the idea that some secret agencys are killing off a large segment of population through controlled destruction as you suggest

or that this really is just a accident that nobody on earth or elsewhere can stop, potentially eliminating us all, rich and poor alike.

no win situation really...but, if it is the second version, and we all as an entire species will most certainly die...would you want to know about it?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay
Where are those things, and why don't we have them yet

It seems like they have them, 40 years in the making, whats the hold up. why don't we have one yet.

From the looks of it they keep this for the elite,

That would explain a few of ufo sightings. Its the Queen going for a joy ride

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Sounds pretty high up keep and how would they control all the air traffic?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HybridSaint
reply to post by mkkkay

Sounds pretty high up keep and how would they control all the air traffic?

See this post page 5 or the link
edit on 12-5-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by Unity_99

Population reduction...hmm

So, which one scares you more then...the idea that some secret agencys are killing off a large segment of population through controlled destruction as you suggest

or that this really is just a accident that nobody on earth or elsewhere can stop, potentially eliminating us all, rich and poor alike.

no win situation really...but, if it is the second version, and we all as an entire species will most certainly die...would you want to know about it?

What actually scares me ...is what some would do for a flying car...

www.youtube.com...

Just a bit of humour...
something that is dwindling in today's society...that truly scares me.
I've stated my thoughts on the "sky car"...humor is healing...humor in a pinch keeps us going...it's stress relieving.

Laugh a little, relax...and you may find being able to "fly" the car will be easier than "driving" it....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Those things look like they have the glide ratio of a brick. You won't ever find me climbing into one.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay
Where are those things, and why don't we have them yet?

I'm pretty convinced the Moller Sky Car is a scam. This guy came up with a few interesting prototypes to attract investors, but has yet to make a working production model after being around for decades.

The dumb thing, of course, is that the technology is just about ready to catch up to these things and make them reasonable to fly. Even our cars have collision avoidance and GPS technology these days. Add a few more computer programs that monitor it enough to make so easy any idiot could fly it, land when it's having mechanical trouble, and so on, and you have a functioning flying car system.

UNFORTUNATELY, what you don't have is a simple way to eliminate the problems of FUEL INEFFICIENCY, SAFETY, AND NOISE!!! That's all I need is for some goofball to fly one of these babies out of his garage in the middle of the night and wake up the whole neighborhood!!

WHAT'S THAT!!?? I SAID IT'S REALLY LOUD!!

SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU! THIS THING IS REALLY LOUD!!
edit on 12-5-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JusticeIsComing
People are bad enough drivers as it is. And you want to give them the ability to fly?!

The big problem isn't that people are lousy drivers. We now have the technology so that people don't really even need to "drive" anything. Just get in, tell the car where to go, and have it take you there. Drunk, if you want, to boot. Or asleep. If everybody used it (or was required to use it), we could cruise down the freeway at 100 miles an hour, 6 inches apart, and nobody would crash into anybody.

But people want "control," and barely want to spend the money to have seatbelts in their cars, much less a motion-sensing, GPS control system. It's always going to be a matter of profit vs. safety vs. security (oh, and looking good). And the same thing, along with the noise and insurance liability issues, would apply to any flying car system.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

TextTextUSA Today—Cover story, "Is Flying Car Model T of the Future?""One immediate advantage would be safety.The (Skycar) engines have so few moving parts that they should require a fraction of the maintenance of a helicopter.One engine could fail and the Skycar could still hover to a landing.Piloting the Skycar should require less skill than driving a car."
reply to post by Blue Shift

TextForbes FYI Magazine--"Are We There Yet?" "Skycar ‘pilots’ will simply log on to the tracking system via on-board computers, then stick around for any arising emergency tasks such as deploying the craft’s parachutes in the event of a catastrophic power failure."

edit on 12-5-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join