It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Harry Reid get punched in the face?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
reply to post by filosophia

Remember the Las Vegas cop who beat down the guy filming him from his driveway?

ATS restricted those posts at first too.

Seems they have someone who's trying to keep the Vegas image clean.

Off topic: I had no problems making the thread Las Vegas Cop Beats Man For Filming but just click the video and see who pulled it due to 'a copyright claim.'

On topic: BWAHAHAHA! Oh poor Harry, maybe he's practicing up for doing time in prison. I think it looks good on him. Now if only Nancy Pelosi would 'fall down' we would have a nice set of matching bookends.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mixture

thanks, that's the first real news I've heard on it other than from yahoo answers. I guess this has nothing to do with the thing that is not to be mentioned.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That's enough. If it isn't related to the Harry Reid shiner, it's gonna disappear.

Sheesh

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

edit on 11-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
actually my last post was about the shiner. I asked him if I should be more suspicious because he is trying to make like this is a non-issue. It's a valid thought living in this world. Perhaps you may find this type of logic lackadaisical, the notion that just because someone is trying to deny that Harry Reid got punched in the face doesn't mean it happened, but it is also lackadaisical logic to assume the media never lies. "he fell" sure, okay, whatever, all I really wanted to know was if this is old news or new news, it took like ten posts to get that far.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join