It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Harry Reid get punched in the face?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Is it from 2010?

www.lvrj.com...

Or is this recent?

I saw it on the drudge report link. I don't recall him getting punched. I just want to know if this is recent or old news.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Is it from 2010?

[link removed for some legal reason]

Or is this recent?

I saw it on the drudge report link. I don't recall him getting punched. I just want to know if this is recent or old news.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Interesting, just based on the "restricted post"...

Old people tend to fall down a lot, that would be my first guess.

link   

link   
Word on the street was he fell. Apparently on his face

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
Word on the street was he fell. Apparently on his face

but is this recently or old news? I couldn't find it on ATS, and the only google links that came up were yahoo answers links, but one of them was only an hour old.

I guess this another example of limits on freedom of speech during "legal disputes" well how long will my speech be limited due to "legal disputes?"
edit on 11-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Jesus Christ, Harry! Trouble at home? Looks like he himself was "double-tapped" in the head.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Jesus Christ, Harry! Trouble at home? Looks like he himself was "double-tapped" in the head.

I think double tapped would a bit of an exaggeration, are you still reeling from the bin laden kill

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Does this has something to do with The Cowboys Poet Society? Harry would defend funding it with HIS LIFE!
I'd hate to see the other guy

Actually he fell a few days ago, I remember reading it was raining and he was exercising. If the news was correct, he dislocated his shoulder.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

I think double tapped would a bit of an exaggeration, are you still reeling from the bin laden kill

No, not at all. Just seems to be the MSMs trendy new phrase. Much like the over-used "boots on the ground" during the start of the Iraq war. I swear to god they hear something catchy and they run with it.
edit on 11-5-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think he looks good like that.

He should go get punched in the face a few more times, just to see if the effect is cumulative.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Confidential highly placed sources confirm that Cheney was playing with a potato gun, and Mr. Reid was "accidentally" shot in the head by him.

You can't argue "confidential sources"...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid slipped and fell in the rain on a morning run Wednesday and has suffered minor injuries. The Nevada Democrat dislocated his shoulder and has a bump over his left eye after the fall, spokesman Adam Jentleson confirmed to POLITICO. As of late morning, Reid, 71, was already back at the Senate having meetings and plans to “be back in the office for a regular day,” Jentleson said.

www.politico.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join