It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIEN INVADERS New Excuse For NWO To invade Privacy!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Alien Invaders was the title of the front page of the Toronto Sun this past Monday.On the next page it says "ALIEN INVASION" talk about miss-leading and fear-mongering.Then it goes on to say..

"Ontario is under alien attack(That's what it says).The province has more invasive plants and fish than the rest of the country,and(and this is the kicker)the government may need special powers to go onto private property to deal with the problem"

Did I read that right?"The government may need special powers to go onto private property to deal with the problem"..yep,that's what it says alright.

The only source I could find is the newspaper and I can't find a link online so..

The story then goes on to say..

"invasive species are a growing environmental and economic threat to Ontario"(I wonder if that's another one of Harper's little tax scams he's got going?)

Why can't they just give people the spray or whatever it is they use to kill these "alien invaders" and we'll do it ourselves?Any excuse to invade your privacy.

"Among the tactics recommended in the plan to tackle the problem are NEW FUNDS(of course)to pay for rapid response(that much of a threat huh?)and research,ENHANCED MONITORING,more co-operation between governments(it's like we have to defend against aliens from outer space..it's just bugs and plants),and management plans to restore impacted ecosystems"....WOW,it's like we're getting ready for war!

This just seems like another climate excuse to spend taxpayers money..added with invasion of privacy!

I don't know but something about this just screams NWO!

Thoughts.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Your property is no longer your own .... and if you think you should be allowed privacy and your home is your castle... you are a regressionist TERRORIST

The UN law of the seas treaty wants control of every drop of water on over or under your property.... It's stopped being a slow slipping away and turned into an AVALANCHE!

People need to get involved.... don't just post on ats then go about your day.... even if it's just spreading awareness we all need to pitch in now or we'll hang one by one!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
While I don't disagree that this allows people to invade your personal space, did you ever think that the paper was just trying to get sales with a title like that?

Sounds to me more of a marketing ploy (the paper) than a NWO take over of sorts.

Invasive species are in fact a huge issue in Canada as I should know. We deal with the same crap here in Minnesota.

An invasive species can destroy an ecosystem, so I can understand why they would need to act rather than sit on their hands.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Funny, I always thought mankind was the invasive species.

Silly me.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Lol, invasive plants are often referred to as “alien invaders”.
Not ET’s, plants.
And forcing people to remove them is a very good idea. They use up water that other indigenous plants need to survive. Water that certain areas simply does not have.

BURN `EM LIKE THE WEEDS THEY ARE!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Aliens in TO? id like to see pics !

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
While I don't disagree that this allows people to invade your personal space, did you ever think that the paper was just trying to get sales with a title like that?

Sounds to me more of a marketing ploy (the paper) than a NWO take over of sorts.

Invasive species are in fact a huge issue in Canada as I should know. We deal with the same crap here in Minnesota.

An invasive species can destroy an ecosystem, so I can understand why they would need to act rather than sit on their hands.

I agree that invasive animals and plants can cause havoc. You only have to consider the plight of the red squirrel here in the UK after the introduction of the larger and more aggressive American grey squirrel.

Another invader, Japanese knotweed, is a huge problem here too. If just one plant takes root in your garden it can actually destroy property as it grows like wildfire, sends its roots everywhere and is very difficult to kill. In this case I would actually welcome government agents onto my property to kill it properly!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I did a Google search and found a link to the article and front page.

Go to www.pressdisplay.com...

Then enter the keywords "Alien Invaders" and search, then down the left select Toronto Sun. It's a little annoying to have to link to it this way, but it's all I could find of the article for you, OP.

Sensationalist tabloid-type article and front page headline, if you ask me. I believe the story itself is harmless (as far as NWO goes), but the way it was presented screams NWO..... subliminally preparing us for disclosure by putting out a newspaper with the words ALIEN INVASION covering two thirds of the front page?

The article doesn't appear onscreen exactly as it would have in the newspaper, I'd be interested to see what other articles, if any, or advertisements are on the same or opposite page as the article. → OP: Any way you could scan and upload the article's page in the actual newspaper so we can take a look at the information around it?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm not saying do nothing about them,I just don't get why they can't just gives us the toxin or whatever they use and we'll do it ourselves why does the government of all people have to invade your privacy?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

invasive plants ,,, weeds,,,,, water and Field,,, in MY county, is a HIGH priority..

it can Foul water supply with Mil-foil
www.google.com...

and take over Farm and Field owners.. and move right-over to the Neighbors yard,
right under the Fence or Wall..
www.invasivespeciesinfo.gov...

if it wasn't for our Goats,, we would be Covered with Blackberries....

if the county NEEDS to go into MY,backyard... Like I NEED to DO for a living,,
in another field of Water supply.

as long as they come to MY front door and let me know what their doing...
their welcome...

i dont want the GOV in my underwear,,, or on my land without permission

but i dont want to Sign a contract with the Fire-dept....or be bothered with paperwork---
- when the Barn is on-fire..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jhnsmth

Information around it?

What type of info are you looking for?The story takes up 2 whole pages.It just talks about the reason why they have to spend money but they don't talk about the reason why they want to invade your privacy to do it.

I just don't want the government to be able to invade my privacy like that.Is that wrong?Give me the stuff to kill them and I'll do it..saves money for them!

If you could find a store that has a May 9th Toronto Sun newspaper it would be better because I don't have a scanner.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jhnsmth

Information around it?

What type of info are you looking for?The story takes up 2 whole pages.It just talks about the reason why they have to spend money but they don't talk about the reason why they want to invade your privacy to do it.

I just don't want the government to be able to invade my privacy like that.Is that wrong?Give me the stuff to kill them and I'll do it..saves money for them!

If you could find a store that has a May 9th Toronto Sun newspaper it would be better because I don't have a scanner.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A little over 10 years ago, in BC we had a problem with gypsy moths. For that it it was essential that they were dealt with promptly, so that they wouldn't wipe out the Okanagan fruit trees. People came around when the fruit was small, and anyone with apple trees had to get all the apples off the trees and get rid of them. It would have cost money for the people living in those homes if we let them pick them, so most people did it themselves.

That was a good thing, because it endangered all the apples, peaches, and apricots, so they were saved on time.

There are still people out there that will go into the yards if they see a patch of poppies growing
which is ridiculous, because the poppy heads do not get large enough to turn them into anything illegal. They get just big enough for some poppy seeds for bagels and such.

I also remember someone coming around and telling me certain weeds had to be gone, which is silly in a rural area. There will always be weeds...

In some cases it can be a good idea, but sometimes they get really stupid about stuff...
edit on 11-5-2011 by snowspirit because: added

top topics

join