It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Content Forum(s)?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Why not spend some time creating some "Truly Canadian" threads and see how many people comment on them? You can cross post on other issues for promotion, and garner some interest, which, if demand is there, would dictate the need for a separate forum.

Look at the topics here that have there own forum. They are generally spilling over with content, and have their own forums BECAUSE of that, not vice versa.
edit on 14-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
As the mouthiest Canuck here
not sure if that's a joke or not, I don't see the need. We do tend to be more vocal at election time but then it peters off. I think Regional Politics works for us. That's just MO. I DO wish that we could be more inspired to discuss our politics on non-election times.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
As the mouthiest Canuck here
not sure if that's a joke or not, I don't see the need. We do tend to be more vocal at election time but then it peters off. I think Regional Politics works for us. That's just MO. I DO wish that we could be more inspired to discuss our politics on non-election times.

lol true indeed very true

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thanx to all for your input. Thank you Springer for taking a look at it and weighing in. All appreciated.

I can see both sides to the issue and before the conversation starts the usual round 'n round, I'll call it a stalemate and take all suggestions on board.

One last thing....Canada will one day rule the World! it is the true sleeping Giant and the plan all along was to convince the US of its dominance when we the Canadians, wait in anticipation at your puny border. We want your cheese! LOL

Seriously, thanx to all. Had to end on a funny.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

edit on 15-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: oops, redundant

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join