It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member worried about Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
All,

Although ive been a member for 6 years, I am new at posting. I tried to create a topic in Japan thread but I didnt have enough posts so i thought id get my post count up by introducing myself.

I am 30, M from Sydney Australia and work in IT. I am very worried about the situation in Japan and am trying to spread the word to make people more aware of what is going on.

Anyway Nice to meet you all and want to share with you a news agency who seems not to be scared or controlled about sharing real news. We all know there is a media silence on at the moment for most disasters so please switch to Russia today if youd like to see real news stories.

I am not spamming so mods please do not delete this but here is their youtube channel www.youtube.com... They are a english speaking news program and have taught me more in 2 articles about the situation in japan than a month watching Australian and american news channels.

Anyway nice to meet everyone and glad to be part of this community and to raise awareness

join