It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is turning into dust?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Look torwards the end of the video. Has the video been tampered with? If not what is it, that is turning into dust? Insulation?
edit on 11-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Change your understanding of what you saw. The core column left standing momentarily did not turn to dust. It was covered in dust and shook it off as it collapsed, the released cloud hiding its fall.

"Dustification" is a misconception by Dr Judy Wood. Don't let it be your own.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I can see what your talking about OP, theres a long thin steel collumn standing at the end, and it does as you say, just turn to dust lol ???

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
To me it looks to be a piece of the facade left standing, and when it finally falls it appears to fall into the dust already there. Doesn't appear to actually turn to dust though. Pretty wild optical illusion.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There are multiple angles of that same video showing the same thing. I will try to look for them later tonight.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

=

You should get an applause for that advice

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
IMO I don't think the video has been tampered with in the way you mean. The obvious tampering, however is the blatant background whitewashing. The reason for this is of course up for debate.

As for what is turning into dust-it's a spandrel, or at least parts of...a.k.a. the exterior.

This footage has always boggled my mind. It makes one wonder what type of explosives and/or technology was used to demolish the Twin Towers. Someone mentioned that it's just shook off dust, but upon close inspection, this is clearly not the case. Have another look.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I can't tell you what it is other than a part of the building (duh, I know). As mentioned above this particular moment can be seen in a lot of footage as well as images. With hope somebody will find you the Raw videos of this taking place so that you can get the best quality (to my knowledge there are really HQ images/videos of this happening, I've seen them) of it. It DEFINITELY happened and has NOT been tampered with.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

It's the Spire, I forgot the term.

Note: Picture 1 and 6 are merely moments apart.
edit on 11-5-2011 by LifeSux because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2011 by LifeSux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
For some reason when I edited my prior post trying to add this picture it wouldn't allow it. So here it is:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Ugh. Really sorry for posting another comment, totally unintentional. Please delete the above message (seeing as the image still didn't work). Thanks.

Here is the link to a GREAT image of the Spire:

img859.imageshack.us...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

I would argue that it's not a misconception, but deliberate disinformation by "Dr." Judy Wood.

*** ETA - If it's not deliberate disinformation, then Judy Wood is the most quacked person with degrees and a PhD. that I've ever seen in my entire life.

edit on 12-5-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I don't agree with Judy Wood but anyone saying the steel did not turn to dust, is unaware of EPA and other environmental testing.

There was indeed fine particles of iron, by the ton, in that dust cloud. It was a leading contribution to first responders, clean-up workers and others coughing up blood, as the tiny particles of iron destroyed parts of their lungs. I'm sure the asbestos, radiation (that was all attributed to exit signs in the towers, remember?) and the rest of the toxic soup was no help either.

Edit to add that the "iron rich spheres" often discussed in relation to the WTC, are the exact same fine particulates of iron. Also fine particles of aluminum and many other things, again, by the ton, if the samples analyzed were any indication whatsoever of what the dust cloud was made of.
edit on 15-5-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join