It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will things change?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hello all! I've been visiting ATS for quite some time now and decided to make an account and start using it.

The title of my thread is simple. When will things change? Everyday we see on the news it seems like that congress is doing this and the president that. Everyday I feel like credible members on ATS reveal something the MSM isn't covering that is much more important than charlie sheen and lindsay lohan. Everyday the fat cats are taking our dollar and stomping on it to their pleasure. I think we all know that I can keep going with a list. So I ask this ATS members. At what point do we really put our foot down and say enough is enough? I'm not trying to incite a revolution or anything but at what point do we say we want our constitutional rights upheld and you've gone to far? Its well known that martial law type conditions were applied in new orleans after Katrina. People were getting their arms taken away from them and we didn't even hear about it until much later! When will we rise up and demand change?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mynameispablo

Welcome to your new ATS membership - I won't say ATS as you have been lurking for a while.

The fact of the matter is that the few people on sites like ATS compared to the number of sheeple mean that 'the foot' is never going to be put down.

You just have to continue along your merry way feeling frustrated, angry, unable to do anything, wanting to kill the PTB until finally one day they make a move so grievous that the sheeple awake.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Things are constantly changing. Mostly for the worst.

new topics

join