It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 18 - There's A Reason We've Never Gone Back To The Moon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I saw it last nnight I have to admit I enjoyed it I dont know about the 18 dollars it cost to see it though as mentioned before it was a bit short and I thought it was done nicely artistically, great premise for a movie as well it definately comes recommended but I wont go as so far to say that it is the hit of the summer.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I saw it the day of release. One other guy in the theater. They are marketing it wrong in my opinion. There is no "original footage". All of it form know missions. For this reason I think it will get panned. For a monster flick, It's just ok.
edit on 3-9-2011 by NervousNJerky because: misspell

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well....... I just got back from seeing this.
And, it was OK. I actually was a bit disappointed, as I was hoping, expecting better.
It wasn't bad, but it wasn't all that either.
It was to me, like Blair Witch on the Moon.
The aliens were sorta like Ippolito's ALIEN 2.
It would have been so much better, if they did the Apollo 20 story instead.

But, it was OK.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
When I saw what the aliens looked like, it reminded me of some strange rocks that you can sometimes see in the mars rover images with what looks like trails. In any case, I think we were told not to return humans to the moon because others have already claimed it as their own, but not the rock creatures, but rather creatures of higher intelligence.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A guy at work just watched this movie ( while at work driving a crane ) and he seemed to think it was real, my first reaction as he was telling me about it was to look up ATS and get some info.... I think I will have some fun,lead him astray and embellish a little.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ham radio operators monitored moon radio transmissions

Some enterprising radio operators recorded some of the moon radio chatter. Link above to one site with transcripts.

Not sure how true. They are talking in code.

Even today it is possible to talk with astronauts on the ISS. I did talk to them with a car full of boy scouts on a campout. The frequencies are different uplink and down-link, 145.2 and 145.8 Mhz.

ISS Frequencies and site

I believe we went, but , some of the odd things about the moon video and also the fact that they LOST THE ORIGINAL TAPES, makes me think some of it was staged. They also lost the plans for the big rocket, Saturn V. Nasa needs to get some better warehousing people. Lots of video about it on u-tube.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I was VERY disappointed in this film...the "parasites" were B movie quality and it didn't bring anything that many other sci-fi flicks have already brought and did a fantastic job with. I did like the use of Warren Christie from Alphas...he's a great actor!

Other than that it fell flat , I wish it were better

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

Will wait for the video then.

Sound like a PR job for nefarious purpose.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ApolloApollo Apollo Apollo Apollo
IF NASA WANTS SOMEONE TO GO TO THE MOON FOR THEM ILL GO JUST LIKE WRITE ME BACK AND ILL GO I WANT TO GO ILL DO ANYTHANG TO GO

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cloud333

were taught to look for stuff as children, and this is during a time when they know alot of things we dont. I dont understand or really know what to believe anymore. I know in my heart there is something hokey going on with the moon, but we cannot seem to get anyone to tell us. I know the money we earn that pays for the investigation of such things is wasted, because after spending billions of dollars to get answers, our billions of dollars , we cannot find out what our money found. it really makes me angry. why tell us were going to look out to space as a new frontier, take our money, then screw us out of the truth when some of it is found. really, does any of it make any sense. tell us, you spent our money to find this # out, tell us. we paid for your whole operation, so tell us...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

You may be right only cause in the movie they made the aliens unreasonable because they looked like a combination of what i could only describe as rock crabs! What kind of sustenance would be up there for them if the moon is sterile! So any carbon life forms up there would have to be mobile!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join