It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan might hand over the stealth US helicopter that crashed during Bin Laden raid to China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What a nice ally!

China To "Investigate" Wreckage Of Top Secret Stealth Chopper Used In bin Laden Raid

It was only a matter of time before the combination of a suddenly alienated Pakistan and a top secret stealth helicopter crashed deep in its territory, would raise the specter of China, and specifically its military complex hinting it would be delighted to peek under the dress of said crashed chopper to fortify its expanding stealth program. ABC reports: "Pakistani officials said today they're interested in studying the remains of the U.S.'s secret stealth-modified helicopter abandoned during the Navy SEAL raid of Osama bin Laden's compound, and suggested the Chinese are as well. The U.S. has already asked the Pakistanis for the helicopter wreckage back, but one Pakistani official told ABC News the Chinese were also "very interested" in seeing the remains. Another official said, "We might let them [the Chinese] take a look."

I'm sure China is gonna LOVE this...

And this kind of proof of friendship by Pakistan sure deserves a few more billion in aid from the US doesn't it?

edit on 11-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
S&F great job

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's not just about the US aid ... The US gave aid to Pakistan also coz it needed Pakistan for whatever reason ...

But the way things have turned out, if US attacks Pakistan, then Pakistan needs to have some friends i.e. China ...

Just coz US has given millions or billions in aid to Pakistan, still doesn't give US to attack Pakistan ...

And that's the bottom line ...

edit on 11/5/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What do you expect?

We've been bullying the world for yeas and now they're all starting to stand up. I see if from their side.
Pakistan is basically in a position of saying, "I have something very interesting of yours and, just because I can, I'm going to prove a point to you with it."

What is really disappointing is that we, the taxpayers, are fueling this whole thing.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
to be honest..if the US wanted this piece of crap back..they allready would have it...

i wanna know whats really behind that story

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I totally agree with Pakistan.

Finders keepers, since the US illegally entered their country and committed murder.

They should start firing anti aircraft missiles at all American planes found unauthorised in Pakistan airspace.

edit on 11-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

I hear ya. If someone else had done this, the US would have been on it like crazy.

Our leaders broke international law.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

This is no big deal. China already has Stealth tech with their J-20 stealth fighter. It’s simple matter of applying that tech to a rotary-winged craft. They have smart people too.

As for Pakistan and the supposed murder of Bin Laden. Think of it this way. You have a family member who is a pedophile rapist in your house. It's family and you want to help them out, maybe even cure them. I have helped you in the past as a good neighbor should. Then my kid is raped. All my sympathies go right out the window concerning you and yours. If you get in the way of a SWAT team taking him/her down, I’m ok with that. As long as the freak is dead or locked up.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Dog and Pony show.

I bet that China already knows what the chopper is. Media "fronting", it is a sham. If you really think that we will give them more money because they are sharing the charred remains of a chopper, then we are more wussy than I thought.

What I am trying to say is; who cares, it is a blown up helicopter. Let them sit in awe in our technological advances.

I do not see Washington getting their panties in a bunch over this.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The real story of the chopper is the tail sticker

it says "made in china".

That is what they are covering up.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
In all honesty, if the Chinese try and rip off the design the chopper will probably crash after the 3 try due to faulty manufacturing and/or the pilots will refuse to fly them due to the nice lead paint they use.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie56
In all honesty, if the Chinese try and rip off the design the chopper will probably crash after the 3 try due to faulty manufacturing and/or the pilots will refuse to fly them due to the nice lead paint they use.

I bet you can find more lead paint coated houses in the US than you can find lead paint helicopters in China.

The helicopter you described sounds like the Chinook.

edit on 11-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

When the Blackhawk first came out. We called them CrashHawks.

One of the first things that Helo pilots are taught is, "The helicopter is always trying to kill you."

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookey
The real story of the chopper is the tail sticker
it says "made in china".
That is what they are covering up.

Can you imagine that someday?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm not saying one way or another..

but who is to proclaim that the 'Stealth Helicopter' isn't another 'Staged' piece that takes attention away from the facts?

it's got quite a bit of attention.. and yet why?

top topics

join