It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal? (chemtrails)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yeah, nothing too crazy there, in my opinion. Looks like a holding pattern of some sort.

I do believe there is something nefarious going on with chemtrails though... it's just that I save my concern for the times when the sky is littered with extremely strange things like grid-patterns and x-patterns.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

....my concern for...... extremely strange....... grid-patterns and x-patterns.

Huh? Why?

Why "strange"?

This is amazing, still keeps coming up. Have linked many videos and pictures....let's try this: A mental exercise.

Picture a large rectangle. Name it anything you want...we'll called it "PolygonLand." This fictional country has a city at each of the four corners. Airliners fly between those cities.....A in the upper left, B in the upper right....C in the lower left, and D in the lower right.

A to B
A to C
A to D

Et cetera....

Now, new cites are founded, and airports built, and people want to fly to THOSE cities, too....all over the place, they want to go every which way, as a convenience depending on their tastes and travel plans.

Now.....look at a map of a REAL country. Draw lines between cities. DO any cross over, form "Xs" or grids?? And, other angles of all types??

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
First, even if you don't believe in chemtrails, these are not natural aka they're man made... I've seen 'contrails' that start out as little lines, grow and then turn a nice blue sky into a gray crappy day. Even if you don't believe that the PTB are adding stuff to jet fuel, this phenomenon is a form pollution no matter what. This is a new form of pollution, like noise pollution or light pollution. I guess you could call it sky pollution or what ever... Either way in demands further study
edit on 11-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: fixed stuff

Its ironic, the fact that you all associate contrails with pollution. Because thats typically when jet aircraft are at high altitude cruise and flying at their most efficient point, with the least emissions and fuel burn. If we lowered the altitudes that those aircraft flew, so that they were below contrailing altitudes, there would be more emissions, more fuel burn, more delays which then would result in more ground pollution too from the increased ground taxi time.

If a weather system brings in cloud cover or contrails and spoil a previously blue sky, is that pollution too? That seems to fall into your idea of pollution when clouds spoil a blue sky

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I really don't have time to read all the skeptic's views on this. Last summer I took a lot of compelling footage. I posted it on another thread just now. There are documentaries that cover this issue (for those who care to dig). I would say that there's something in MY video that most of you should see. I haven't seen this phenomenon in any other time-lapse video I've seen, so I'm quite proud of capturing this. It is half way through the video that I have posted on this thread. It looks very un-natural to me when a chemtrail (or contrail if you prefer) turns into 5 or 6 small perpendicular trails that are all parallel...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1
reply to post by network dude

i live half way between to cities, Melburne and Sydney, i see alot of jets traveling inbetween the two cities in a straight line, this was the first time i have ever seen them change direction.

Anyway thanks for reading my post and not hammering me about being a chemtrail nutter

It could be that some pilots reported severe turbulence and ATC advised following planes to alter course to avoid it. Quite common.

edit on 12-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinealGland
I really don't have time to read all the skeptic's views on this. Last summer I took a lot of compelling footage. I posted it on another thread just now. There are documentaries that cover this issue (for those who care to dig). I would say that there's something in MY video that most of you should see. I haven't seen this phenomenon in any other time-lapse video I've seen, so I'm quite proud of capturing this. It is half way through the video that I have posted on this thread. It looks very un-natural to me when a chemtrail (or contrail if you prefer) turns into 5 or 6 small perpendicular trails that are all parallel...

I watched your time-lapse videos. Dude, you have lots of free time on your hands. I didn't see one thing out of the ordinary. Planes all going along the same route, with contrails behind them. Veerrry suspect, those planes all following established air routes. One contrail seems to split in two, but if you look closely, the air currents are really just magnifying the left/right contrails from the wing-mounted engines, spreading them further apart.

As for the multiple wave-like clouds - those are uh.. wave clouds: Wave Clouds

By the way, documentaries only 'document' what the filmmaker wants to tell you. They are far from objective.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PinealGland

Went to that other thread. Here is the same thing I wrote there, posted here for convenience:

Yes....watched your video. Got bored. so skipped to about the middle, where you said the "anomaly" was.

You mean those several nearly perpendicular "hash marks" that formed off of the existing contrail??

Ever heard of "wind" and air currents? You cut to photos of the sorts of cirrus clouds (NATURAL cirrus) that make those same patterns, for the same reasons....you even point them out!!

Nothing in that entire video is anything but normal contrails. Same as I've seen for nearly four decades.

In fact, the time-lapse makes that even more evident.....time-lapse is the best way to prove they are just normal contrails!!

edit on 12 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
These clouds are so weird and unnatural. They are made by plains. If its chemical or not, airplanes cause them. This happens around every 2 weeks above my apartment. For 2 days air planes spray the sky. After that the cloud formations turn back to normal.

It just makes no sense to me, this specific time pattern, the obvious fact that the planes cause this. I watch them start in the morning, marking X's and then basically watch these trails turn into thin clouds, covering the entire sky.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geoneo99
reply to post by weedwhacker

So you both with Aloysius the Gaul think it's just a project for future and nothing else?

dunno about "nothing else", but it is clearly something people are proposing for the future.

What makes you think otherwise?

And you think they will tell you all the secrets in wiki and everything is alright?

No need to stick to wiki - just google "geo-engineering suplahte aerosols" - there are more papers from universities, the Royal Society, NASA, NOAA, etc than you can shake a stick at.

If you actually did some research you'd know that.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I just do not see how people determine these to be chem trails..

This seems like paranoia to me, on a conspiracy website that sure is commonplace.

Mostly because if it was something, the people spraying it would be effected also.. Or is there a conspiracy that all the leaders of the world wear gas masks 24/7 to prevent it?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by dadfortruth1

The contrails persisted because conditions were favorable for them, which is why the clouds were there already.

This seems more likely. I live near an airport, and see so called "chem trails" all the time. They are harmless

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoneo99

Yes just contrails just like these...

Here you may also like these..

flickrhivemind.net...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
looks like a normal CHEMTRAIL day to me

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

How can you tell the difference betwen a chemtrail and a contrail?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Well my friend..ill be on your side for this and tell those non-belivers that these trails arent condensation trails..since when ..in winter or a cold day, when you exale a white puff..why doesnt it just stay there ini mid air and extend?..do the same brinciple with any hot liquids you boil inside and consume outiside on cold days..well to my knowledge , i never saw hot coco steam stay in the air and extend like CHEMTRAILS do!

Chemtrails basically have aluminum particules, barium and other chemicals to create clouds over population ans also secretly test different type of bacterias on unaware population....first chemtrails are illegal..they bring diseases, and for a fact, whenever chemtrails appear in the skies during winter times..its automatic ppl will have flu and cold within 24h..ppl in winter are more vulnerable, due to cold and less sun time.

So i urge people do have a bit more discernement, logic and awareness before pooping on people's head when they see strange trails that last for hours and extends, turning the sky into a milky white haze..yuk.

all its takes is a bit of research, cross referencing, analysing data ,ground and water analysis from around the world to notice that our skies arent what they used to be and no its not due to more jets circulation..dha!!

Ciao

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
if you think about it contrails are still chemical because they are from the fuel of the plane which is made from CHEMICALS what do you know plane fuel is made from chemicals who could of guessed that contrails are made of chemicals from jet fuel.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RapTek

Well my friend..ill be on your side for this and tell those non-belivers that these trails arent condensation trails..since when ..in winter or a cold day, when you exale a white puff..why doesnt it just stay there ini mid air and extend?..do the same brinciple with any hot liquids you boil inside and consume outiside on cold days..well to my knowledge , i never saw hot coco steam stay in the air and extend like CHEMTRAILS do!

Chemtrails basically have aluminum particules, barium and other chemicals to create clouds over population ans also secretly test different type of bacterias on unaware population....first chemtrails are illegal..they bring diseases, and for a fact, whenever chemtrails appear in the skies during winter times..its automatic ppl will have flu and cold within 24h..ppl in winter are more vulnerable, due to cold and less sun time.

So i urge people do have a bit more discernement, logic and awareness before pooping on people's head when they see strange trails that last for hours and extends, turning the sky into a milky white haze..yuk.

all its takes is a bit of research, cross referencing, analysing data ,ground and water analysis from around the world to notice that our skies arent what they used to be and no its not due to more jets circulation..dha!!

Ciao

Can you tell us what day it was, than you exhaled a large amount of water, when it was -60F and the air was as thin as at the altitudes that jets fly at?

Because you are making a total apples and oranges comparison, to compare your breath, on a cold day with jet engine exhaust at flight altitudes. Sure, condensation is the same, but its a massive difference in every other factor.

And you seriously think they are also spraying bacteria? Why would they do that from way up high from aircraft? And why would they take barium and aluminum out of the ground, just to dump it from airplanes in the air?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As has been explained to the nth degree, contrails are formed when moisture in the aviation fuel forms ice crystals at high altitude, thus creating cirrus clouds, depending on the upper temps and the humidity at that altitude, will govern how long the trail lasts.

If TPTB, or anyone else for that matter, wanted to poison the human race, then why add chemicals to aviation fuel?.........wouldn't it be far easier and efficient to add the chemicals to auto mobile fuel?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RapTek
i never saw hot coco steam stay in the air and extend like CHEMTRAILS do!

Try tossing some hot cocoa into the air when it's -40, then you'll see it. Here's a video of that happening.

That should settle the matter

edit on 12-5-2011 by Uncinus because: embed video

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jrocbaby
I just do not see how people determine these to be chem trails..

This seems like paranoia to me, on a conspiracy website that sure is commonplace.

Mostly because if it was something, the people spraying it would be effected also.. Or is there a conspiracy that all the leaders of the world wear gas masks 24/7 to prevent it?

Well when the G20 happened in Toronto, there was zero spraying in Ottawa that weekend. Also, in the documentary What In The World Are They Spraying, they note that when the "president" comes to LA, there is NO spraying.

AND This Naturopathic Doctor, in this documentary says that when she wears a mask when going outside, she finds that her symptoms are GREATLY reduced. Food for thought. Nibble on that.

Check THIS out...this video puts my video to shame, with respect to sheer quantity of trails.... 73 trails! It's videos like this that convince me that if you're going to believe this video is contrails, then you just hate the sun.

And I looked for a video I had bookmarked where they actually show footage of the spraying from another NEARBY plane. They're like 300 meters apart, as they're both flying in the air together... on video.... AND you clearly see that the trails come out of the EXTRA NOZZLE THAT IS BUILT ONTO THE PLANE. You see it come out of the nozzle in broad daylight, and then billow outwards to be twice the size of the actual plane immediately upon discharge. Later in the video you can also see pictures of the INSIDE of the plane where they take out regular passenger seats and replace them with all these "kegs" of the toxins. ...but OH the video was removed from youtube by the user. Don't you love that?

And, HAHAHAHAHAHA. ---> Like anybody believes Wikipedia for topics like this. What a joke.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join