It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal? (chemtrails)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geoneo99Because i see chemtrails every single day crossing the sky above my house from E to W and N to S... And certainly these are not contrails...

So what is the difference beween a chemtrail and a persistent contrail?

Because to all the thousands of meteorology students in the world, they look exactly alike.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoneo99

Would you like to take a second look and talk about the second link, in your post? Laughing out loud.....

Contrails2?

Go ahead, we'll wait....

........feel embarrassed? Don't be. Many, just like you, are fooled by the slick SCAM and clever hucksters who push this HOAX over and over again. The Human mind is easily influenced, in the manner seen when you examine their methods. "Chem"-trail con artists aren't using any tricks that haven't been around for centuries, though. Look into history of many, many other similar instances where people are so easily fooled......just takes a topic where it is complicated, and the science can't be easily grasped by everyone, immediately. And, it panders to that, along with the innate sense of 'distrust' that so many people already have.

If you weren't aware, there was a 'fad' started mid-19th and into the early 20th century....mostly in the USA, I believe. People (usually women) bilked thousands of victims out of money, and wasted their emotional involvement, in the business of fake 'Mediums' who held "Séances" to "Talk to the dead". Often, they couched their presentations in ridiculous, but just barely believable, pseudo-science mumbo-jumbo.....especially in the 1920s, using that new-fangled thing called electricity (which many people were still unfamiliar with).

Sometimes these "sessions" involved 'Ectoplasm' manifestations (people fell for it, were fooled hook, line and sinker).

And, 'Spirit-tapping' tricks, too.

To see the ease with which a hoaxes can be perpetrated, and the variety, read through this comprehensive List of Hoaxes.

(I nominate "chem"-trails for inclusion in that roster....it will happen eventually, as more proof comes in).

Note the wide variety, and how you say now, in retrospect, "Well, that wouldn't have fooled me!"

edit on 12 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
this is what i speak about

you disagree

and some one is a con artist

sad pathetic

and telling

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

The history of the "chem"-trail con is well known.....why don't you bother to research it?

No.....I see, random faux "Haiku" that is meaningless to the conversation and topic, is more important, eh?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

It's easy to see the difference between two:

Contrails vs. Chemtrails

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I just want you to look at this video and then tell me there is no difference. LOL
1st Airplane Chemtrails - 2nd Airplane Contrails

And if you want to be a little smarter, this documentary:
Chemtrails: What In The World Are They Spraying?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

And, by the way, wiki list of hoaxes...

Is this all they can mark as hoax?
Ha, ha, ha!

How about 9-11 American Airlines Flight 77 fake crush on Pentagon?
LOL

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoneo99

You really have a problem......

And if you want to be a little smarter, this documentary:
Chemtrails: What In The World Are They Spraying?

You are late to this game, sadly. Go, get an education, and come back afterwards.

I just want you to look at this video and then tell me there is no difference. LOL
1st Airplane Chemtrails - 2nd Airplane Contrails

The difference is.....contrails that LOOK different. Just as no two clouds look the same, contrails come in many varieties too.

You are showing examples of videos (the YouTube) made by numbskulls who have NO education in meteorology and aviation....who video normal contrails, of all shapes and sizes.

When you have the level of knowledge, education and experience I have, then we can talk as equals........

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
like i said

assume attack and belittle
you have nothing to add
but rude ignorant comments

attack me for how i post
you only debunk

your argument
sad pathetic

childish

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

no one that disagrees with you
will ever be on an equal level

you assume about others education
call names while trying to convince others of your side

then act like a spoiled brat who doe s not get there way
you are a child mentally

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

double post

edit on 12-5-2011 by Truther9111776 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

right, but could you just explain in a simple sentence why some contrails fade away right behind the plane and why some hang there in the sky and never fade? that's all. please don't read between the lines and assault me for being a chemtrailer, i would just like to hear the definitive smoking gun proof that persistent contrails are normal and have an explanation. from the expert.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

....explain in a simple sentence why some contrails fade away right behind the plane and why some hang there in the sky and never fade?

ALL contrails "fade", eventually. Disperse, sublimate, or evaporate is more correct.

"simple" sentence?

Relative humidity and temperature differences, and variations...not just at different levels (altitudes) but within regions of air masses, even at same levels.

Look at this interesting article, for examples of yet more distinctly different-looking contrails, to see they have a wide variety (like snowflakes....none are identical):

contrailscience.com...

edit on 12 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

right, but could you just explain in a simple sentence why some contrails fade away right behind the plane and why some hang there in the sky and never fade? that's all.

Relative humidity at that altitude.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I realize you weren't talking to me, but I would like to answer this for you.
Depending on the conditions at the altitude that the plane is flying, the trail (if any) may last a long time, or a little depending on the humidity and temperature. When you have a nice sunny blue sky day, and all of the sudden, some low level clouds form, and then you see a wall cloud forming off in the distance, that is a frontal system moving in. Usually just before one of these, there will be persistent contrails. How long they last is variable. You may see two planes flying at the same time and only 1 is leaving a trail. That is usually because that 1 is at the altitude that supports cloud formation, and the other is not.

I equate the differences in air pressure, temperature, and moister with turbulence when flying. You look out the window and see blue sky but the plane gets bumpy. The air changed a bit. That could give you a plane leaving intermittent trails.

Meteorology explains almost every contrail in the sky. It just make so much more sense then trying to rationalize the complexities of a chemtrail conspiracy. My head hurts thinking about worldwide groups of pilots, ground crew, fuel loaders, all working in secrecy to dump something at 30-35K feet that might land thousands of miles away from where it was sprayed and even then with no degree of accuracy at all. then keeping all that secret, knowing all the time that your family is on the ground breathing in this substance, let alone, all the government officials who travel outside with no masks on.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

ok

you did what i thought not possible

you responded like a normal adult

no names

no rude comments

just your opinion
stated clearly

with fact to back it up

impressed am i

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

another decently put together post

with information and no rudeness

this is what i take sides with

decent discussion

open dialog

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
this is heavy load of chemical #. You are lucky you are not living in metropolitan city and have better air quality in rural areas

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
First, even if you don't believe in chemtrails, these are not natural aka they're man made... I've seen 'contrails' that start out as little lines, grow and then turn a nice blue sky into a gray crappy day. Even if you don't believe that the PTB are adding stuff to jet fuel, this phenomenon is a form pollution no matter what. This is a new form of pollution, like noise pollution or light pollution. I guess you could call it sky pollution or what ever... Either way in demands further study
edit on 11-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: fixed stuff

Good point...they are not 'natural' and are indeed man made. Yet they are not pollution....contrails are simply made of water vapor (though if you just mean 'pollution' as in that they are unpleasant to look at in the sky, then I suppose you can use the term that way)

Also they are nothing new...heres a thread I started a while back with a link showing pictures of the same exact types of contrails we see today going all the way back to the 40's. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by afw2121
reply to post by Truther9111776

I am not sure what there is to discuss when it comes to clouds as a conspiracy: Big, small, high, low, fluffy/not fluffy. NASA has already identified contrails. Take a look at their chart.

NASA Cloud Chart

edit on 12-5-2011 by afw2121 because: added link

You must have missed the posts and youtube videos, where the chemtrailers actually think the cloud charts are made up as part of the conspiracy too, and that the different cloud types are just recent inventions to hide the chemtrail conspiracy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join