It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal? (chemtrails)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
SNIP

Thats so mature of you. Because I can point out so many inconsistencies and errors made by chemtrailers, that must mean I am in the Klan and a racist and therefore hate blacks.

I could say something about you living in Utah, and the history there, but that would be silly and immature, so I will leave that to you.

Sorry, instead of insulting others for pointing out the silly mistakes by chemtrailers, how about learn more about the topics at hand so that you can argue science, weather and meteolorology with some real knowledge, instead of just insults and allegations of racism

edit on 12/5/11 by argentus because: removed ill-mannered quote

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
These trails are being purposely laid OP.
It seems to be more common in the northern hemisphere than in the southern.
All governments must be in on this, for logistical reasons.
You always find the weather changed a day or so later.
This is conforming to some agenda.
Don't let the liars on this thread convince you otherwise.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Wow, you are really walking the tightrope of staying on topic.
Perhaps you are an exception, but if you go back through the hundreds of pages of "chemtrail" "information", everything he said is correct. All those claims and more are believed.
If there is some truth to the "chemtrails", certainly the people who research them would be able to come up with something credible. Because there is still the rift, obviously there is a lack of information that backs the theory. The science studies go way back, decades. Pictures of clouds reputed to show or be formed by "chemtrails" look like clouds always have. Look at clouds in art hundreds of years old......they are the same. Meteorologists, pilots, mechanics, engineers, chemists, geologists.....all people that have studied a part of the science involved in the whole contrail/"chemtrail" debate say contrails, not "chemtrails".
You can provide what to counter decades of science supported by hundreds of scientists? We're waiting.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
I can't speak for everybody else , but I'll be glad when the "chemnuts" move on to the next big conspiracy , because this subject has just about run its course.

Really? And there's ATS dedicating an entirley new forum to the subject.

I used to back the scientific explanations, but having seen three planes flying in formation suddenly start spewing out trails as they came over the city, I now have my doubts.

They were all at the same altitude flying at the same speed, yet the central plane ceased producing these trails whilst the two outer planes continued. I also noticed that as they were leaving the city they dispersed formation and also the trails ceased entirely from the other planes. Strange, very strange.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I can't speak for everybody else , but I'll be glad when the "chemnuts" move on to the next big conspiracy , because this subject has just about run its course.

Really? And there's ATS dedicating an entirley new forum to the subject.

I used to back the scientific explanations, but having seen three planes flying in formation suddenly start spewing out trails as they came over the city, I now have my doubts.

They were all at the same altitude flying at the same speed, yet the central plane ceased producing these trails whilst the two outer planes continued. I also noticed that as they were leaving the city they dispersed formation and also the trails ceased entirely from the other planes. Strange, very strange.

Okay, I will bite. What altitude were they at, since you know that they were at the same altitude?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I am not asking anyone to bite, you have your opinion I have mine.

I would guess they were at around 15,000 to 20,000 feet. Much lower than a commercial flight flying over the city and they were in formation. There is an International airport near by, but they were higher than the planes leaving the airport.

I was with a colleague at the time when we noticed it and he also expressed his surprise these planes were quite low and emitting the trails as they came over the city.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I would guess they were at around 15,000 to 20,000 feet. Much lower than a commercial flight flying over the city and they were in formation. There is an International airport near by, but they were higher than the planes leaving the airport.

I was with a colleague at the time when we noticed it and he also expressed his surprise these planes were quite low and emitting the trails as they came over the city.

Did you rule out the obvious , like an air display , for instance ?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Did you rule out the obvious , like an air display , for instance ?

Lol, yes of course. These were commercial size planes and it was a tuesday morning at about 9.30. There was definately no air display going on.

As I said previously, this event has definately caused me to re-think my thoughts regarding this subject.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

do you have a date and location?

if there were 3 planes in formation and they all flew into "contrail conditions" then they would all start contrailing at the same time (or within seconds) if the conditions extended over their formation.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I can check the exact dates when I am back in work on Friday as I was completing a review with my colleague and the dates are always recorded. I have also started carrying my camera with me in order to take any photo's if there is a repeat.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
classic chem smeared sky-classic chem-trail patterns. There is no change in dirrection, you are seeing the wind spread it around.
They are spraying their aluminum and other heavey metals-[you are breathing them now]-These metals are building up in your soils as you speak.
Take water samples and turn them in saying they are from your well, and see what they tell you.
AIRCRAP.ORG is a site which you can go to to see the weather modification programs.
We are being poisoned slowly, your children are being poisoned, your soil and all water is being poisoned.
Contact you local officials and say THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE- for allowing this poisoning of your self, children.
Contact your police departments and thell them THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for attemted murder, for allowing the poisoning your skies.your self and children
Time to make threats and do action or die-off from cancers. alzhimers, lung lesions,
The truth must come out!!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

SNIP

So if you enjoy stereotypes then what is it like living as a mormon since you live in Salt Lake City? See it goes in many different ways. You seem to want to harp on chemtrails yet you provide no evidence to back your claims of cemtrails and you haven't done it in past posts either. So keep riding that chemtrail plane that is spraying the planet and maybe one day you will actually be able to prove chemtrails. Wait that is never going to happen because you cannot provide any evidence to prove your point, but please keep trying.

edit on 12/5/11 by argentus because: removed ill-mannered quote

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hi there....i just posted something that could be connected to this chemtrail topic, in another thread.
Im copying it into hear as you may find it of interest.
Anyhow the other thing i notice when i was a teenager, supposedly we cant detect infared or ultra violet with out eyes, so I am told.
however I remember several times when it would be a sunny day, especially when it would be sunny with clouds as the effect im going to talk about showed up better over the top of a white background ie clouds. howver then i noticed it everywhere even seemingly comming off the concrete or whatever surface id be looking at, only on sunny days though.
Id go into one of those day dreaming states "trance state", you know where you look off into the distance out of boredom or whatever.
Anyhow id notice that there were translucent pink waves that kept on coming over of the sky, like kind of like...when you see a heat haze effect..similar to that, except it was dfinatley pulsating , flashing, wave formations and pink in color.
Like as if it was coming at you right into your eye.
now this was looking at the sky not the sun.
then once i snapped out of this trance state...i noticed this wave effect all the time...just like how at night when everything is quiet you can hear a high pitched hummming sound...like that...its there all the time but you dont notice it and generally forget about it.
So what Im saying is from about age 17 I could see these waves and then I mentioned it to my brother who is 3 years older than me and he said he had noticed the same thing and was really suprised I asked him about it as nobody else had mentioned it, he thought he'd keep quuiet about it as he didnt want to appear as mad telling everyone he could see pink waves in the sky....or something like that..my brother said how wierd it was that we never noticed these pink waves before..especially as when your younger you generally go into day dreams a lot more often, so you would think as a small child we would have seen it, before getting into our late teens.
So I came to the conclusion that the pink waves were an effect of UV radiation getting in through the hole in the ozonelayer.
So a couple of questions.
Anyone else noticed this effect..concidering i am from UK originally and first noticed it 20 years ago.
never heard anyone else mention this effect other than my brother.
Also can the human eye detect UV radiation ???
i cant think any other explination,

Just an extra thought..i never gave much thought to people who go on about chemtrails but if they are spraying something in the sky, it might be to block out this UV radiation...like i said I noticed this 20 years ago and at the time it was pretty noticable, yet I never heard anyone talk about it but my brother...and i never mentioned it to anyone other than him...So maybe the chemtrails are trying to block all the damage done to the ozone layer. ive not noticed these waves for years, but i aint been looking for them ether. i also have lived in very sunny countries and did not notice these waves...so is it likley that this was a local problem to the UK? or have they blocked the UV with chemicals? or did it just heal over itself.
Anyhow it wasnt my imagination, be great to hear if anyone else remembers seeing this effect.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
As the aircraft change direction, so too will the contrails. Nothing unusual about this and nothing to worry about.

no they wont.. if you know anything about contrails you'd KNOW this.. try again .. contrails are ICE, enough said..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

They are spraying their aluminum and other heavey metals-[you are breathing them now]-These metals are building up in your soils as you speak. Take water samples and turn them in saying they are from your well, and see what they tell you. AIRCRAP.ORG is a site which you can go to to see the weather modification programs. We are being poisoned slowly, your children are being poisoned, your soil and all water is being poisoned.

Again this has been posted so many times. The earths crust is made up of 8% aluminum. So how are they poisoning us with something you come into contact daily when you walk outside of your house? How about a bit of research my friend it will help you understand that aluminum is around us daily and your not dead yet how is this happening?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
| think the best solution would be to move all "chemtrail" threads to the Hoax Forum

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by Helious
As the aircraft change direction, so too will the contrails. Nothing unusual about this and nothing to worry about.

no they wont.. if you know anything about contrails you'd KNOW this.. try again .. contrails are ICE, enough said..

why would them being ice mean they don't change direction when the generating a/c does?

Here's some well known examples of contrails changing direction from WW2-

Battle of Britain:

B-17's on a raid to Germany - note the fighter trails above -

During the "Great Marianas turkey Shoot" - Philipines, 1944 -

edit on 11-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1

They are spraying their aluminum and other heavey metals-[you are breathing them now]-These metals are building up in your soils as you speak.

how come no-one can actually find high levels of them in the air or soil then? Why aren't there high levels in the water? It should be everywhere.......

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
How long did they linger? If only short period of time normal, if a lot longer than that chemtrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join