It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal? (chemtrails)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Common sense mostly.....

Other reasons include:

Always looking up

Reading a lot of patents (riiiighhht...im sure no one is using them
)

Life experience (Dad was a commercial pilot ...flown on commercial planes all over the world my whole life)

Using logical problem solving of why this plane does that and the other doesn't and so on..

Not falling victim to obvious propaganda tools ...aka contrailscience (if you can't see it's propaganda ..u never will)

Most of all... seeing what they do in real time with my own eyes... which of course I unfortunately don't have footage of.... hopefully I will be able to record some in the future.

Networkdude.... I know which side of the fence you are on concerning this topic .... so please don't reply back and say "pictures or didn't happen" or something like that... I have said it before... There will be proof... just be patient... could take years but there will be proof my friend.
edit on 11-5-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

My question come in at just looking at a line in the sky and "knowing" it to be a chemtrail. It looks just like a contrail to me. And since your dad was a pilot, did he ever mention this conspiracy to you? Did his plane have a "chemtrail on/off switch"?

I ask that because I worked in avionics for 6 years and have unlimited access to most of the larger airframes used by the military. I would have had to be aware of a spraying system in order to do my job, and there was never one there. Admittedly I didn't see every plane out there, but for this conspiracy to be this widespread, it seems as if most planes would have to be involved.

Looking at the OP's second picture, there is a mixture of cloud cover and contrails. some of the trials spread out to form clouds but some clouds just formed. Like they do everywhere when they can. I just can't fathom how anyone can say for sure that they are not contrails.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Nope my Dad never mentioned anything. He retired in 2005. I have talked with him about it and he does agree that something is out of the ordinary on certain days.

I think some people want to make this out to be something way more complex that it is. Like it is some huge diabolical conspiracy... I can't agree with that.

Maybe it is simply weather modification.... in it's early stages which requires years of R&D. Which also means it is probably a classified program... so just because you are in the airline industry most certainly doesn't mean you are privy to any of this.

Admittedly I didn't see every plane out there, but for this conspiracy to be this widespread, it seems as if most planes would have to be involved.

I am not sure about that... IMO and from my observations.... they could carry out there operation on a certain day and affect the sky above an entire state with a mere 10 -20 planes ... maybe even less.... after all they can turn around since they don't have a "destination" per say.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
they could carry out there operation on a certain day and affect the sky above an entire state with a mere 10 -20 planes ... maybe even less.... after all they can turn around since they don't have a "destination" per say.

but could they do this in Wisconsin, then Washington State, then Australia, then Dublin Ireland, the London England? With all the reports of lines in the sky that people are claiming to be chemtrails, it's either a huge conspiracy, or perhaps most of what is seen is just contrails. (kind of my idea on the whole thing)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yes I think they could.

I think sometimes we underestimate the power and size of our Corporations and Military Industrial Complexes.

10 or so well placed bases of operation spread through out the country could easily spray which ever part they want and go back to base and go home for the day.

It is also probably in the interest of our allied governments to share this type technology with each other and work together on it.... sharing information about different climates and environments and so on.

...of course I am speculating at this point

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

they could carry out there operation on a certain day and affect the sky above an entire state with a mere 10 -20 planes ... maybe even less.... after all they can turn around since they don't have a "destination" per say.

but could they do this in Wisconsin, then Washington State, then Australia, then Dublin Ireland, the London England? With all the reports of lines in the sky that people are claiming to be chemtrails, it's either a huge conspiracy, or perhaps most of what is seen is just contrails. (kind of my idea on the whole thing)

Continuing on this theme to dplum, why do "they" not cover the planet? Certainly if it was some sort of weather control, perhaps trying to "cool" global warming, why do it only over places in the world where there are people to see and report it? If there were dedicated planes, they could be flying loop-de-loops over the ocean, the rainforest, the Sahara.......blocking the sun's heat where it is greatest, the equitorial areas which are both much less populated and much less technologically adept. Or over the polar areas, to keep the ice from melting...also someplace that would be free and clear enough to do anything they wanted in the sky and no one would notice.
But these same people, intelligent and rich enough to run the world without notice, pick the most populated, connected places to spray, where there are millions of people connected by the internet? Right............
OP, this is where science comes in. Science can and does easily explain everything about contrails, from formation through spread, to dissipation. With all kinds of scientific laws that no one no matter how powerful can repeal. You have clouds, which means the conditions are right for contrails to form and persist. Contrails that persist are known to spread, quite a lot. Weather can move through an area extremely fast. I'm in the US, and my county was under a severe thunderstorm warning yesterday for one hour. Before that hour, there were clouds, some that look just like what you show. There were also contrails, that were persistent. But it was still mostly sunny. For one hour, the clouds blew in, horizon to horizon, black and billowing. Some areas got rain, and there was a lot of air to ground lightning. An hour later, back to clear sky with some puffy clouds. It's called weather. It changes quickly. As the weather changes, the conditions of the atmosphere change, so contrail production and persistence also changes.
And planes turn for all kinds of reasons. Perspective can play tricks on the angle of trails. There is nothing in your pictures that in anyway shows that there is something somehow any different than what is expected from clouds and contrails. "Chemtrails" have yet to be confirmed. When someone can produce a picture of something that science cannot be explained, then maybe "chemtrails" really do exist. But that hasn't happened yet.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

If geo-engineering is the goal, and reducing sun rays to cool the planet, I would think they would spray over that big heat sync between the dirt. You know, the oceans. Cooling the dirt is counterproductive. Even a junior scientists could grasp the factors of cooling the oceans as opposed to cooling the ground. I don't think the geo-engineers have thought this through enough.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yes I think they could.

I think sometimes we underestimate the power and size of our Corporations and Military Industrial Complexes.

10 or so well placed bases of operation spread through out the country could easily spray which ever part they want and go back to base and go home for the day.

It is also probably in the interest of our allied governments to share this type technology with each other and work together on it.... sharing information about different climates and environments and so on.

...of course I am speculating at this point

Then why has no one found any bases in the years and years of chemtrailers believing in this?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I have to treat "chemtrail" theories with the same distain that I would treat threads regarding "Orbs" or "shadow people" etc.

Rational people will never take this subject seriously .

Regards

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

You mean....

Close minded people will never take that subject seriously.

There are plenty of rational people who take these subjects very seriously.

...better go drink another beer....since that's what you believe in

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by tpg65

You mean....

Yeah right, chemtrailers take it so seriously, they usually refuse to learn about science, or meterology, or about aviation.

They take it so seriously, they put up the same videos and debunked photos over and over. They take it so seriously, they claim aircraft boneyards are secret chemtrail bases. They take it so seriously, they do not go visit airports or learn about aircraft. They take it so seriously, they make wild claims of Reptilians flying UFOs, or that chemtrails are to hide Planet X, or that diseases are being sprayed, or that magical sylphs are eating the chemtrails.

Or that it is the NWO, or the Bilderberges, or the air force, or NATO, or that airlines have secret fleets of aircraft, that appparenty no one has photographed.

Or they take it so seriously, they think that barium and aluminum are not naturally part of the earth.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Nice stereotype .... too bad everyone doesn't fit in your little view...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

reply to post by tpg65

You mean....

Yeah right, chemtrailers take it so seriously, they usually refuse to learn about science, or meterology, or about aviation.

They take it so seriously, they put up the same videos and debunked photos over and over. They take it so seriously, they claim aircraft boneyards are secret chemtrail bases. They take it so seriously, they do not go visit airports or learn about aircraft. They take it so seriously, they make wild claims of Reptilians flying UFOs, or that chemtrails are to hide Planet X, or that diseases are being sprayed, or that magical sylphs are eating the chemtrails.

Or that it is the NWO, or the Bilderberges, or the air force, or NATO, or that airlines have secret fleets of aircraft, that appparenty no one has photographed.

Or they take it so seriously, they think that barium and aluminum are not naturally part of the earth.

Bless them

Some idiot wrote on a thread , recently , that UFO's were following "chemtrails" and dispersing them at night , to save the believers .

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Nice stereotype .... too bad everyone doesn't fit in your little view...

Its not a stereotype, its reality. All of those things have been said and done by chemtrailers.

You were the ones saying that chemtrailers take it so seriously, but yet somehow 10 different chemtrailers will have 10 different opinions, but they will all be rather lacking in knowledge of of earth science, meteorology and aviation.

Did you make your trip to Pinal Airpark yet? Find any secret chemtrail bases and secret planes? Maybe someone will go to the Tucson glider club and stake out their "secret airport", or take photos of junked aircraft being scrapped, or planes in long term storage, that can somehow magically make chemtrails
edit on 11-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Some idiot wrote on a thread , recently , that UFO's were following "chemtrails" and dispersing them at night , to save the believers .

So what.

Who cares what "someone" said.

That doesn't discount the existence of something....

Same goes for the "idiots" that can't wrap their tiny little brains around something as simple as Chemtrails.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
First, even if you don't believe in chemtrails, these are not natural aka they're man made... I've seen 'contrails' that start out as little lines, grow and then turn a nice blue sky into a gray crappy day

Yep - they are definitely "artificial" as opposed to "natural"....but they are also "normal".....in that this is what you get if you dump a bunch of water vapour into the upper atmosphere at low temperature and relatively high humidity, whether from jet engines or any other source.

I've seen the term "induced clouds" used in respect of contrails and any clouds that they generate, and I think that's a good term for them.

Even if you don't believe that the PTB are adding stuff to jet fuel, this phenomenon is a form pollution no matter what. This is a new form of pollution, like noise pollution or light pollution. I guess you could call it sky pollution or what ever... Either way in demands further study

Also completely true.

so you may be happy to know that there is quite a lot of study going on into the effects of pollution from aircraft - both in terms of "normal" pollution concerns (greenhouse gasses, depletion of the ozone layer, etc), and geo-engineering effects - do those clouds affect the climate by reflecting or holding in heat?

Even the maligned IPCC had something to say about it way back in 2007 - they concluded that aircraft polution was 2-4 times as "bad" for global warming as the "same amount" of sea-level pollution - the index to their fairly large report on "Aviation and the Clobal Atmosphere" is here - www.ipcc.ch...

edit on 11-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I can't speak for everybody else , but I'll be glad when the "chemnuts" move on to the next big conspiracy , because this subject has just about run its course.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

SNIP

Wow how typical . your argument gets completely flattened and so you resort to personal and racial insults .

This is why you guys will never get taken seriously . Its all a paranoid delusion and when your delusion becomes threatened , you attack .

edit on 12/5/11 by argentus because: removed mannered quote

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Gets pretty typical on both sides buddy

Takes 2 to tango

Read the 100's of pages of past threads and then spout off your useless opinion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join