It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OSAMA BIN LADEN-----The Story and Your Thoughts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The Story So Far

Osama bin Laden, hunted as the mastermind behind the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil, has been killed, President Obama announced tonight.

The president called the killing of bin Laden the "most significant achievement to date" in the effort to defeat al Qaeda.

"Justice has been done," Obama said.

Bin Laden was located at a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, which was monitored and when the time was determined to be right, the president said, he authorized a "targeted operation."

"A small team of Americans carried out the operation," Obama said. "After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body."

Source

My Expressed Opinion

I Have My Opinion in a Youtube Video As i Find it Easier to Talk Than Type.

Sorry if your on ATS MOBILE.

Could You please comment to Thread with Your Thoughts on The Official Story That has been given by the U.S Goverment.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TIMEZaCHANGIN

I Believe that a New Conspiracy to lie to the public is Emerging, But isnt that what all conspiracies are. One Question i Keep Asking Myself Over and Over Again is Why. For what purpose would they lie about When he was killed. Did he Die of Natural Causes in 2001?

Dont Get me Wrong i Believe the world is Better of Without him. But i cant help but wonder....what if what we have been told about him is all a lie. Were do we Turn for answers?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Good morning old friend.

I have to tell you, I have thought about this over and over. I can only come up with one reason.

They killed him while they had him on the US aircraft carrier while interrogation was taking place.

They had to cover that up as they (the Dems and Obama) have been the biggest bitchers of any Bush Anti-terrorist effort. However, once they got into power and saw that the enemy can be like, they were forced to stick to the time tested methods of the Great President Bush.

Anyway, double tap to the head-dumped him into the sea. End of story---they thought.

They thought the world was going to gush all over them for getting OBL no matter what BS they spewed as to them, the Ends Justifies the Means" attitude is always the way for them.

Why do you think that not ONE senior Obama Official has been on the News as of yet? Because they STILL CAN'T get their story straight-that won't make them look like they murdered OBL.

Not to mention the Obama Administration and MSM attempted to glorify OBL in their first two verisons by saving he went down fighting till the end.... etc etc etc.

Lets just leave it at this. Obama and his administartion are so full of - - - - that all of their eyes are brown.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

That does seem to make the most sense friend........But why do you think it got out of hand during interrogation.

Maybe one of the Men Got Emotional, Because of 9/11 etc. So they cover that up. As you would think they would have kept his body. IF it was anyone else they would have,

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TIMEZaCHANGIN

Well, who knows. I think you bring up a good point about someone getting to involved in their work etc.

But most likely, they scared him to death.

And, you hit on another aspect of all of this. Maybe he isn't dead. Maybe they took him prisoner and have him tucked away somewhere. Where the Democratic Political Attorneys can find out about... Oh wait.. that was when Bush was the POTUS. lol

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
In short they killed him so he wouldn't talk and rat out those in our government who are corrupt pieces of poo.

Otherwise why not give him a trial like Sadam? That is the one thing I wondered. If OBL was the most wanted man in the world, why not put him on trial for his crimes?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am not offended by yet another comic book fantasy spewed forth by the powers that be. Most disturbing is the unwavering faith the American people place on the MSM parroting the governments every word. I think the alleged military op dubbed ( Operation Geronimo ) would have been more appropriately named "Operation Gullibility."

Since the 9/11 lies, all bets are off. The America people and their collective sophomoric enthusiastic support for eternal ( Global war on terrorism ) blood shed boggles the mind.

I have it on good authority that once a month our alleged representatives ( all three branches ) meet behind closed doors. Laugh hysterically, get drunk , symbolically masturbate to orgasm on the faces of the voting public.

To add insult to injury, not only do they make up outlandish crap but rather overtly imply if you don't like it. SO WHAT ! What are you going to do about it !

Bin Laden killed by command of our fearless leader ???? Just one more comic book story ? Who knows ? And so it goes !

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Don't you worry peeps, "Justice has been done", Jesus has spoken so accept the truth

My Thoughts ? >> CIA's WORK at its FINEST

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
www.elpasotimes.com...
We kill with no reason. That is all.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
In short they killed him so he wouldn't talk and rat out those in our government who are corrupt pieces of poo.

Otherwise why not give him a trial like Sadam? That is the one thing I wondered. If OBL was the most wanted man in the world, why not put him on trial for his crimes?

Hi Mblah ya know seriously it makes me wonder not only that .. when I take a look back at how so many have been given a trial and years later they find out the person was innocent.. which is off topic a bit but it also brings my mind to many people who have been shot right here without no good cause,, beaten , tazered and yet its always ok .

No doubt Bin Laden was a mad man anyone who masterminds killings deserves to be dealt with .. IMO I thnk it should of went to trial like Sadam I totally agree ..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

That is what I was wondering.

He is a mad man and even mad men get their trials yet he is basically swept under the rug?

Things that make you go hmmmm....

top topics

join