It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaida Warns Americans Of Revenge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Is it time to head to the underground bunkers?
Where will the next bomb go off? Pakistan ? USA ?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

its a bunch of bull its not al qda making these threats its your government posing as this "terrorist" being a muslim does not mean killing yourself or attacking at random they are creating a "enemy" to further there agenda

its time for the people to wake up
what religion is based on acts of violence?
people can be so stupid
if you do not know of this islamic religion read about it instead of believing everything your government tells you!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

do you know that a resent study showed that the united states is so in debt that if it were to tax its citizens 100% of there wages it wouldnt be enough to pay it off! 100%!! what better way to try and get out of this debt than to take control of iraqs oil, fake an oil spill in the golf to destroy some of this oil and raise the price of the remaining oil!! supply and demand people!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubusmells

its a bunch of bull its not al qda making these threats its your government posing as this "terrorist" being a muslim does not mean killing yourself or attacking at random they are creating a "enemy" to further there agenda

its time for the people to wake up
what religion is based on acts of violence?
people can be so stupid
if you do not know of this islamic religion read about it instead of believing everything your government tells you!

Yes I am aware of the Al Cia da conspiracy, but thanks for reminding me

I'm more of a free thinker, than a listen and regurgitate what i'm told, By my gov. type.

But I am not so sure the Irish Government are posing as the terrorist, You assumed I was American

Sorry, but I just reported it.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

i wasnt attacking you haha
sorry if you misunderstood but i was putting the post speaking in general not directly to you!
sorry! =)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join