It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaida Warns Americans Of Revenge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Just the fact that it's being cirulated scares me .. We have many muslims in our country

You'd better not leave home, the boogeymen might get you.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here we go again!

Rita Katz and SITE Intelligence once again ahead of the game and supplying the story. Not once have they ever posted a URL to any of these "Muslim Extremist" or "Jihadist" websites they quote from. Are they afraid we all might visit it to have a read and up their hit rate?

SITE Intelligence is an Israeli outfit, pushing Israeli propaganda pieces to get all us goys (and girls) to go kill people they don't like for them.

Seriously, does anyone actually still believe this crap?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

We Americans appear to be submissive/accepting/cowardly because we have thus far accepted this Govs corrupt ways, However if we get hit on our soil adding life loss, well I guarantee we would react. And it would not be good for certain peoples. Fear will generate many emotions
Let them try

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Sheesh Al Qaida, we get it already. You guys hate America and wants us all dead. That might be why we're at war with you to begin with. We already know they want to attack us, do they have to keep reminding us of that fact?

Just cut it out already, Al Qaida, I don't think the United States can bend any further backwards for you guys.
edit on 11-5-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
rfi.my..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>reply to post by Chipkin9

see what you think about this too.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This is no surprise seriously, this is NWO's agenda of depopulating the masses through means of War.

By making this news official, they only wish to gain support from the general public...then off we go again on another mysterious boogieman campaign.

The terrorist want revenge, take it to the White House that's where decisions are made, not innocent people off the streets.

edit on 11-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Wait, I thought the alleged raid took place on may 1st?? I smell bullsh i t

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

I personally think that the government has a stiffy hoping something will happen so they can go ahead and "protect" us some more, by taking away more rights and imposing more heavily on our freedoms. And while I have no doubt that there are members of the bin Laden fan club that would love to harm us, I doubt they have the ability to do so unless our beloved government lets them. Or even does it for them.

Haha...I agree, they're probably jizzing at the thought as I type.

I can't wrap my head around the motive for taking away your freedoms like that though. Is it for personal financial gain or do they like being an over bearing power hungry parent? Or both?

Or in fact if an attack happened would they in fact have the Americans citizens safety and secutiry in thier hearts and interest? (I doubt that one)

But still I wouldn't under-estimate the threat and capabilities of the Taliban/Al Qaida...Especially if there is a motive for the US gov and thier minions to allow it to occur.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Al Qaida is GE and the proper topic should be GE Warns Americans Of Revenge
These GE dont give it a rest don´t they
nobody belive their stupid lies
zion train is going back to hell...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Here we go again!

Rita Katz and SITE Intelligence once again ahead of the game and supplying the story. Not once have they ever posted a URL to any of these "Muslim Extremist" or "Jihadist" websites they quote from. Are they afraid we all might visit it to have a read and up their hit rate?

SITE Intelligence is an Israeli outfit, pushing Israeli propaganda pieces to get all us goys (and girls) to go kill people they don't like for them.

Seriously, does anyone actually still believe this crap?

I don't understand your post and if you're refering to me as being "SITE", as you say "Supplying the story". But let me just say, I pulled the article off MSN news after signing out of hotmail...I am definately not a part of any propaganda campaign or affiliated with any intellgence agencies. So just letting you know that in case you were refering to me.

However, if you weren't and were refering to MSN News, then I agree about linking to the quotes, instead of just writing what will become "hear say" fearmongering and not supplying links that will no doubt solidify the story and make it more valid.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Wait, I thought the alleged raid took place on may 1st?? I smell bullsh i t

I thought it was the 2nd...But I keep reading the 1st also. So which one is it? Seems the media can't get ANY "Facts" straight at all the days

Can you say "Consistency"

edit on 12-5-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Oh no! how scary.. So they are saying they simply weren't trying before? Boy there are a bunch ineffective terrorist aren't they? Fact of the matter is. They caught an unprepared world back during 9/11. well those day's are over. And all they can do is make useless video's and hide in fear. They're all dead men and they know it.

Semper Fi.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Well it was a Special Op's mission performed by a unit that is not even supposed to be acknowledged to exists. The problem is the media and the administration got all excited and speculated before debriefing the unit. Mission's like that aren't supposed to be public knowledge. We are more than lucky that we got the information we did. What's likly happened is the Pentagon has told the administration they they have released way too much classified information and to shut the F up.

Which get's all the conspiracy queens going full throttle because they don't care about classified operations or putting it's operators in harms way more than they put themselves in it. Because we are in an age of entitlement. I would have released. We caught him and killed him. That would have been my press conference.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I believe I understand what you are saying. As for displaying my ignorance, that’s your opinion, I must have struck a nerve and for that, I apologize. Ignorant I am not, however, I am humbly arrogant. Like many here I actively seek the other opinion/views regarding…well, everything. That’s how we learn. Sometimes I even play the devil’s advocate (not trolling though, I always say I am doing it), just to see where it leads.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but from your posts on this thread, you seem to be an observer of events, taking what you have observed, dissecting it and eventually coming to a conclusion. An emotionless, impassionate disassociation with which to more effectively study something. A behavioral scientist, so to speak. I think we need more rational thinkers, though they do have a tendency to tick others off.

As for you saying you have no preference for either side, at some point you have to take a stand. Being above the fray solves nothing. Just my two cents. I look forward to seeing your posts in the future. May we agree to disagree?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As The Rock says "JUST BRING IT" America will Nuke Mecca which needs to happen to bring peace since Islam is a stain upon the world. A horrible religion which brainwashes people into becoming martyrs....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I wouldn't count on them doing. That would take too much effort.. No they'll target women and children like they always do.

I thought it was extremely comical that OBL son's said that there daddy never got women involved in terror operations. And they are gonna sue. There most likely has been more Arab female and children suicide bombers and victims of then men.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
hello im new but i have been viewing and reading ats for about 1 year now guess i was testing the water for the right tempature...any how i want to mention something i have not seen or heard anyone on videos mention! and that is this: 1. Pakistani People DO NOT SPEAK ARABIC they speack URDU.
2. MORACCO, SYRIA, LIBIA, NIGERIA, ALGERIA, EGYPT, SUDAN; PALESTINE EXT. ALL SPEAK ARABIC...ARABIC IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM URDU..NOT THE SAME...JUST LIKE SPANISH, AND PORTUGES.NOW FOR THE MORE INTERESTING PART OF THIS... IS ISRAEL. DOES IN FACT SPEAK ARABIC AND SPANISH AND ENGLISH AND FRENCH.YES ALL THREE ARE SPOKEN FLUENTLY DAILY LIKE YOU EAT YOUR BREAD LIKE YOU DRINK YOUR COFFEE...THE ONLY DIFFERENCE THEY LIKE TO SCRATCH THEIR THROATS WHEN USING AN H OR U LIKE UHHHHHHH ONLY THING THEY ADD WAS K TRY IT UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKA. MAGIC THEY WANT TO BE DIFFERENT BY CHANGING JUST ONE LETTER...TURKEY, GREESE, DO NOT SPEAK ARABIC BUT EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO PICK UP A FEW WORDS HERE AND THERE..OUT OF RESPECT FOR CULTURE..THERE IS ALOT OF DOUBLE STANDARD WHEN IT COMES TO APPEARANCE...JEWISH OLDER MEN SOME YOUNG HAVE VERY LONG LONG LONG VERY LONG BEARDS...THEY ARE MIDDLE EASTERN LOTS OF MEN OLDER MALES LOVE TO WEAR A LONG BEARDS BCUZ THEY THINK ALOT AND LOVE TO STROKE THEIR BEARDS AS THEY THINK...K ENUF.4 NOW...THANXS AND BDW IM NEW SO NICE TO MEET YA ALL

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Now they say it, they have been saying it since 2001. OBL been dead, why dig up a corpse? Just let the poor man rest.

They are angry because the "government" killed him, and are going to war at us. Whose responsible, Us or the leaders? On a military base or a ship, the one who gave the order is solely responsible for the action, no soldier is responsible for what has happened at the action site.

In fact I have a challenge to "Mr. President Obama" I challenge him to walk up the one who made the video and say that your the one in charge and apologize for all the pain you have dealt along with the lives you have taken as well the lies you have spread, and ask if this country can be forgiven for the sins it has committed and wish to help in anyway other than through money. And tell them that you'll promise to take every trooper that isn't on their native land and take them home, to the USA.

Oh wait, I forgot, your not human. Your a clone, a genetic freak, a shell of your former self. So you can't do it. If you can, then carry out this challenge and prove me wrong, that you are human.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
And so it begins...

80 dead in Pakistan, with MULTIPLE CALLS to the BBC and other media outlets, claiming responsibility for the atrocity in the name of Al CIAda.
Is it a false flag, or are the 'terrorists' really so stupid to believe that Osama wasn't already dead..??

Or - are the 'terrorists' (read as 'agents provocateurs') just using the BS tale of Osama's fake execution as an excuse to incite massive problems in Pakistan? Conveniently used as an excuse to step up drone attacks, ignore requests form Pakistan for the US to back off and not conduct raids in their territory etc)

Who's to say - either way it's all going to get worse.

If it was a fake execution/ if Osama died years ago, then Barack Obama has the blood of 80 innocents on his hands already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join