It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaida Warns Americans Of Revenge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So you mean to say:

The US intelligence service is organising another false flag attack on innocent American/British/Spanish/Whatever citizens, and trying to pin the blame on a fictitious CIA creation called Al'qa'eda (or 'The list/database' to those in the know), so the 'war on terror' can continue to bankrupt the US and crash the world economy, and lead towards tyranny for all.

Fantastic...

So we have a bogus POTUS claim OBL was killed in 'a raid' last Sunday, on a Northern Pakistan compound, which turns out is the home of a Pakistani according to the locals who live there, and possibly was being used by a Saudi Prince....*so the POTUS and his staff lied and are lying to us*.

We *also* have a bogus POTUS claim the OBL was killed 'in a raid' last Sunday, on a Northern Pakistan compound, and was *POSITIVELY IDENTIFIED as OBL, BY DNA TESTING THE BODY*...which is another outright lie, as the recent CBS 60 minutes interview of Obama proves..Obama now says they were only 50-55% sure OBL was *EVER* at the compound! *So the POTUS and his staff lied and are lying to us, about this too*

We *ALSO* have a bogus POTUS claim the OBL was killed 'in a raid' last Sunday, on a Northern Pakistan compound, and was *POSITIVELY IDENTIFIED as OBL, BY DNA TESTING THE BODY*...which was immediately disposed of in the...ocean...

Then with all of the above...we are told 'Alqaeda' (Arabic for 'The list/database') via 'their official website' that they *confirm* OBL as being killed in the raid.. (COME ON!!!)

Official website?? How does a group that do not, nor have ever existed as an organisation, a supposedly terrorist group at that, have an official website?

And how is it only now that they are 'really cross' about OBL that they are planning an attack?!! Millions of M.E. people / Afghanis being slaughtered by Western forces not enough to rattle them then? (COME ON!!!)

Now, we have the sequential and highly predictable 'meat and potatoes' of the whole OBL fake announcement...laying the ground work for fear of 'a terrorist (treasonous) retaliatory attack', and anger and demand for vengeance following an attack...sound familiar?

Cast your mind back to 9/11/01...this is *exactly* the same situation...after a decade, they need to remind people to be afraid...

DO NOT ALLOW THE CRIMINALS RUNNING THIS FARCE TO GET AWAY WITH IT...NOT AGAIN!

Impeach Obama, and charge him, and the 9/11 conspirators with treason and genocide. If you do not, the USA and probably the Western world is finished, perhaps irrevocably.

edit on 11/5/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is pure fear mongering. Ignore it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

May 2 raid that killed bin Laden

lawl

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Guys, WTF is going on at the moment. One minute the Taliban/Al Q...whatever are saying he is not dead then they are threatening every man and his dog with nukes cos he has been murdered then someone says they saw OBL on a beach in Spain chillin like a gangster yO sipping Pimms!!

I give up on all this, either they gonna blow # up or they not...just get on with it already or find another country to try and piss off....
edit on 11-5-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Where is your proof that Al Qaida don't exist?

I am not dissing your theory as it is possible that they are a made up faction of terrorists...But the Armies in Iraq and Afghansitan are "Fighting" someone. So by your theory that "Someone" would be freedom fighters who are called "Insurgents", then? Or could it really be Al Qaida?

Who knows for sure and i'm just speculating here...But what if another "terrorist" (False Flag) attack did happen, say in (EG) Germany (I know). This would be a good strategy for the US to strengthen its ties and allies and push forward with a One World Government, no?

But first commit genocide to have a predominant christian denomination...As alot of people say religion creates hatred and wars and that more people have been killed in the name of religion, than any war (The two are hand in hand imo)...So if one religion was eliminated then it would be easier to have a peaceful One World Governing body.

Like I say I am just highly speculating, but anything is possible.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Isnt revenge against the tenants of Islam? Doesnt this more than prove that these idiot radical Islamist are not fighting their silly jihad for the religious reasons as they have claimed so fervently? There is something darker at work with these people. They are pure unadulterated evil in the sickest sense. In my opionion, Radical Islamist are waging this war on the west because they want power. It has nothing to do with religion. They want the control over the world that they see the western countries imposing. The only problem is, these people are like bratty spoiled 5 year olds who just got their favorite toy taken away from them cause they were bad. Now they are just throwing a temper tantrum and crying in their room. They may want to check their attitude before we put them in the corner....Like we did their daddy.
edit on 11-5-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You forgot, "He had a gun...um, no he didn't...but there were two guns nearby..."

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

They're fighting the Taliban. Not the same as Al Qaida (though they tend to get lumped together by the media).

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
there a old saying..that is in full effect at the moment.

If you can't convince them, confuse them
edit on 11-5-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You americans wo do not believe in obama should shout and make al qaida know that you have nothing to do with osama's death and you have no choice as you are slaves of the us government. Keep on shouting to al qaida to help you to get rid of your oppressors.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Seriously I don't find this funny at all .. I felt the same way as many ,, I felt our people would suffer terrorist attacks true or not true.
Just the fact that it's being cirulated scares me .. We have many muslims in our country, not only that, we dont know who they all are if some of them are already waiting for the word to proceed in any fashion to do a terror attack, remember these terorists are succide bombers .. they are capable of anything .. I pray that nothing happens .. but I stongly feel we will be seeing more threats only this time it will be real.. our transit system, our airflight, and when we thought it was ok to enjoy disneyland and Ball games or any other event were its well populated.... I will not feel safe ..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

It's not that they "don't exist", as such. There are no doubt Muslims who are being manipulated to spout extremist beliefs and carry out these attacks. "Al Queda", however, is a made-up term given to them by the CIA and by the media.

They don't actually call themselves that. They've been given a name to make them seem more organised and threatening than they really are.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

Are you kidding me? I dont agree with much of what Obama does but it will be a cold day in hell before I beg Alqueda to save my from my government...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
There Is No 'Al Qaeda' -
Ex UK Foreign Secretary
12-22-8

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US . . ."

-- Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
For starters, to those who have made claim that the term Al Qaida is a "term" that was created by way of propaganda by any government, to give to organized Muslim extremists, you need to do some serious reading. Bin Laden himself created the "term" back in the 70's as a focal point for their anti-soviet freedom fighting operations.

As far as now well, the reality of it all is this, a perceived threat is far and away greater cause for concern than one you can see coming. It's merely the fear of the unknown. At this point, any shadow terror organization needs do nothing at all but CLAIM they exist for it to strike fear into the hearts of men.

To the OP, I am one of the staunch anti-religious fellows who see religion as nothing more than a thinly veiled call to arms. More atrocities indeed, have been committed in the name of organized religion (hmmmm organized religion, organized terror group, organized crime) than any other factor. Remove the element of organized religion and what would, in fact, be the fight....think about that.
edit on 11-5-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I personally think that the government has a stiffy hoping something will happen so they can go ahead and "protect" us some more, by taking away more rights and imposing more heavily on our freedoms. And while I have no doubt that there are members of the bin Laden fan club that would love to harm us, I doubt they have the ability to do so unless our beloved government lets them. Or even does it for them.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
For starters, to those who have made claim that the term Al Qaida is a "term" that was created by way of propaganda by any government, to give to organized Muslim extremists, you need to do some serious reading. Bin Laden himself created the "term" back in the 70's as a focal point for their anti-soviet freedom fighting operations.

Maybe you should do some reading. Virtually every "official" story I have seen says 88-89 at the earliest.

Or you could just give us your source.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The Ruling Elite Warns Americans Of "Revenge" you mean?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I hear santa claus is readying his reindeer as we speak! Watch out, he has the easter bunny, the boogeyman, and the tooth fairy on his side. *obvious parody of a B.S. "Al Qaida" A.K.A. Santas workshop.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
We will NOT have terrorists coming to the United States because of OBL's death.
They are already here. Many currently reside in Virginia and they plan their nefarious deeds
at innocuous sounding places like Langley and Quantico.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join