It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange 400 ft wide Metallic Domes buried in the desert (pics)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

If you look at the hexagonal structure on top of the complex then you can clearly see the sun is shining from the southeast....so it would appear to me that the whole thing is going up from the ground and not down.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13star
I was on flight over the Middle East a few months back and went over a massive complex with these bizzare dome structures.

Sorry, I don't think it is anything too secretive. If you were on a commercial flight over them, they are not trying to be kept a secret..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Yes, the people taking the photo are clearly with the Arabian Adventures group, but what about the suv's going in the opposite direction? I can't see the red markings which seem to be on all their vehicles.

edit on 11-5-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

There are other companies that also do these dunebashing tours.
Arabian Adventures is not the only one.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

As I said in the original post, I flew over them, they are domes.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Look again. The road swirls DOWN into the crater.

And lose the attitude.

If that statement is true, then explain this image of what appears to be an older or original version of whatever these are.

link   
my moneys on greenhouse. would account for the irrigation, exiting van, and shiny sides. plus first thing i was reminded of when i seen it was the other odd agricultural structures they have in the middle east.

link   

If that is the case then explain the shadows, im sorry but its an opitcal illusion, i'll wager a nice cold pint of beer that these structures go up and not down, if they went down they would be full of sand within an hour.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

See what a little bit of common sense can do for you people?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Ok, sorry. I couldnt work out what it said

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

That, Sir, looks like a nailhead in a bathroom tile. The others look like small rusted square-tipped screws in a sheet of bathroom tile. If you look at the original photo, there is an obvious seam. I don't know if Google did this to hide something at S-Arabia's request, or what, but it looks like a photoshopped hoax to me.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Looks like a new dome under construction.
24°42'55.48"N , 55° 3'21.42"E

The whole area is a grid pattern but oddly a weird paddock syrround by whart looks like trees. The rest of the area looks flatten but this area is untouched except for a couple of buildings.
24°42'20.74"N, 55° 3'49.26"E
edit on 11-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Finding it hard to believe four pages in and we still do not know what these are.
Very unusual indeed.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
My guess. Stuff happens people connected globally go someplace they feel safe. Maybe underground. If things too risky drive from undergroud up into double access doors. From there you go to craft then as it all goes down or seems to be. You lift off. Interesting either way. S&F

+5 more 
posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
hmm so those are in my country the UAE ?
and i have never heard of them before ? woow

then i should go there my self and have a look and take pictures and maybe ask some body about them.

but that will take me maybe two hours to reach that place cuz i live far away , but i might go and check.

edit to add that this is in abu dhabi not dubai
edit on 11-5-2011 by Dr UAE because: to add info

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

I think you should. If not for personal enlightenment, then for the sanity of some of the guys on here =P

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncertain1
2012 bunkers so could be as the dessert would be the last place you'd expect mass flooding.Why can't you see no marks in the sand that would be evidence of a building site.

Probably already mentioned but deserts are known for mass flooding because there is nothing to stop or contain the water. Just search for desert flood - they tend to be flash floods and end up washing away unsuspecting drivers.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
If you look here it seems to be the road entrance to the grid network that contains the domes, there appears to be a building next to a large circular silo (possibly water silo??) with a large fence around it… interesting…

Yeah Dr UEA… go check it out…be great to find out what they are first hand… maybe even get some pic's

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The map data on the google earth map was 2006 data, I've found a map with 2011 data, but nothing seems to have changed, if anyone want to check its at

www.maplandia.com...

p00hbear

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Nice post- OP. I have no documentation but saw a show a while back. Are these the facilities that are involved with carbon recovery/storage? www.arabianbusiness.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

but that will take me maybe two hours to reach that place cuz i live far away , but i might go and check.
That is pretty close actually. I know I would go take a look if I were that close, but it may be hard getting close enough to take images, depending on what they are.

edit on 11-5-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join