It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange 400 ft wide Metallic Domes buried in the desert (pics)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13star
reply to post by Kaifan

Now just a minute, this site exists because people question the official story of things and have the right to post their opinions without having to accept anyone else's. You have stated what you THINK they are, and because everyone else doesn't accept your theory you launch into a tirade of how idiocracy rules with the members of ATS. You are no authority over anyone here bud, sorry to break the news. I stated in the original post that they were domes and alas an argument ensues as to whether they were convex or concave. I didn't insult anyone because they doubted what I said. I stated it twice after, having seen them personally, but it continued. That's called freedom of thought. You want to speak out for your own rights but rule the masses yourself ?? GFYS

This is fun

There's no official story here, not everything has to be questioned as being a conspiracy, no one here has the 'official story', this is not a game, we are looking at those images and don't know what they are, clues start coming in, you are supposed to take those clues into account and form an opinion based on them, that's not what's happening here, well some are posting theories based on what they see and have learned, others are just saying whatever they first think without a second thought.

1. I didn't post the answer, i'm just pointing it out, several times
2. That several people have posted what they think they are, even people who live around that area, and have even talked about what's going on in that place, have even said that it looks different now, and have provided clues as to what it could be, just to be completely ignored while people keep bringing up the same stuff over and over again, shows clearly what i said
3. I stated my opinion on what i was seeing in this thread, don't like what i think? i also have that right to post my opinion you know? or is that a right reserved only for people who can't focus for 5 minutes on a single idea and follow it until it turns out a dead end or brings up more information and probable answers?

I stated it twice after, having seen them personally, but it continued

And what does that tell you? what is your personal opinion on this issue?

Right, we have:

- A company that builds water tanks
- Those tanks are big, 80m or so
- We have pics of the tanks as they are being built, we don't see them finished but we know they are big structures, we see a mockup of a tank and we see once is finished it is tall structure, the images on google show a different shape than the mockup, but..
- Location of these water tanks very close or same as location of google maps images: Al Ajban, Abu Dhabi
- We have people on this thread talking about irrigation projects in that area, several of them have provided links

This is wat we have, now, what should we do with this information?

By the way, i think the tank itself if only what's on the top, the road and structure supporting the tank are there for other purposes, or the tank is inside, but the full structure as we see it is not the water tank itself.

And by the way, the reason i said that is because nobody is reading the thread, that is obvious, that's why we are getting over and over and over the same 'silos and stuff' replies, for the information we have, this thread should be about 10 pages long or something like that, but most of the content is just duplicated stuff, that makes it very hard to read and to get to facts, now it turns out that what i say is mere speculation, while all those posts are good content somehow, at least i have facts and information that can be verified, not just 'i think is a nuclear plant' comments that just clutter and force the thread to grow fat and boring, the way it is now, it won't probably reach any conclusion anytime soon.

But anyway, lets move on.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Maybe the thread continued because few people are willing to accept the stupid explanation of "irrigation field". Doesn't look like an effing field to me.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

The structures are near a nuclear and desalinization plant, likely therefore agricultural... Abu Dhabi got the Saudi fear that the rest of the world would make them take wheat for oil.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thunderbirds ?

What ever it is, it must have cost a pretty penny to build.

I am going to go with domed due to lack of sand buildup and also the shadow cast by the hexagonal top piece.
Fascinating that no one has uncovered the truth about these yet given the vast make up of the ATS community.
How would this be used for irrigation, water storage or pump house maybe?

I don't think anyone really considers this some sort of top secret installation, just a fascinating find.

But then again ...

edit on 12-5-2011 by 1000TonBlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
ok, I'll bite ... these look like missle silos. If you look close there are RR tracks running along side and then into the silo outer structure. There are RR tracks running along each one. If they are 400' across there would be plenty space for storing and using intercontential ballistic missles. I have been often surprised that Saudi Aribia does not have an active nuke weapons program. I am also surprised that Pakistan has been allowed to complete the worlds largest plountium producing plant and fire it up.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Yes we can see this is your opinion but do be open minded that we are not always told the truth! Things are built/made for a purpose but used for a different purpose ie harrp, football stadiums/detention centres, mock emergency drills. Brings to mind the double meaning portraided in Da Vinci Code and other similar movies. If it is benign in nature where is the plans, pictures to encourage other dry countries to use similar ''irrigation models''?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This picture was posted earlier in this thread...I'm not sure if anyone pointed it out afterwards, but if you look on the left corner of this image you see a similar style "grid" layout.

edit on 12-5-2011 by tru3magic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What would be the point to have this? An underground city perhaps?
2nd

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1000TonBlocks
Thunderbirds ?

Fascinating that no one has uncovered the truth about these yet given the vast make up of the ATS community.

Do people just blindly say whtever they feel they would like to without reading the actuall thread?

It has been pointed out by someone who lives in the area, and who has seen these first hand, exactly what they are. Someone has also posted a link to the web site of the company that constructed them, which has a good description of their use and construction method.

Where is the mistery?

If you look North West of this plot contaiing these water storage systems you will see they are also building a solar power inplementation, lending further credence to the story already told.

Phew! How many times do people need to see the answer before they realise there is nothing more here than an irrigation system.

Well, it is keeping me amused, I suppose. I keep coming back to erad more and more speculation. The truth of the matter was revealed on page 9. How many posts have been added since then lol

edit on 12-5-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Cut me some slack....its been a long day.
Sheeesh.

LOL

But I forgive you,

Peace.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Thunderbirds ?

Do people just blindly say whtever they feel they would like to without reading the actuall thread?

It has been pointed out by someone who lives in the area, and who has seen these first hand, exactly what they are. Someone has also posted a link to the web site of the company that constructed them, which has a good description of their use and construction method.

Where is the mistery?

If you look North West of this plot contaiing these water storage systems you will see they are also building a solar power inplementation, lending further credence to the story already told.

Phew! How many times do people need to see the answer before they realise there is nothing more here than an irrigation system.

Well, it is keeping me amused, I suppose. I keep coming back to erad more and more speculation. The truth of the matter was revealed on page 9. How many posts have been added since then lol

edit on 12-5-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

It's not an irrigation field. There is a road on it that is going upward. To a small building in the center. It is obviously a dome like structure built of metal.

Why does this forum attract so many uber skeptics.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tru3magic

Dude, you keep posting that green house picture. Come-on, if you are going to grow plants in the middle of the desert you would not lay down acres of concrete but glass windows. Or at least alot of solar panels to power your grow lights for an underground pot operation. Maybe it is just an underground storage vault like we have here in the US to store all those old movies and government documents. Nothing else. Maybe just home videos from the country.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Those are TOP OF THE LINE water tanks !

When you build in the desert the FIRST thing you put in are roads ...

... the SECOND, WATER TANKS !!

Or maybe water tanks actually come first, I am just a smart California farm boy so I am no expert on desert real-estate !!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Obviously because of their shape, you'll notice it is similar to a conch shell. It is a spiral approximately 1/6th for each quarter it moves upward, it is designed folowing the principle of the golden mean, Phi, so that it can condense "energy" as it is forced into each of the "units'. It is taking a mixture of oil, and water, and earth and air, and compressing it in "energon" in the form of Cubes, which the aliens use to fuel their warships or interdimensional drives.

With this "energon" if you look at the center of Abu Dahbi, there is a building that is obviously designed to transmit that "energon" to their homeworld using space bridge technology. Once they send enough "energon" back to their home world to fuel their ships they will begin the final colonization of earth. They like the desert and they want to live there.
What is obviously being missed by the governments of the world, who are obviously being lied to, is that the encroachment of the desert and global warming aren't natural phenomenon. These are states being created and perpetuated by the aliens who need a dry, desert like environment, and for them right now, earth is just too wet and humid. Part of making the "energon" is to convert the water into energy so that the earth becomes more dry. It would take too long to heat up and oxygenate mars, so it's easier for them to terraform earth by adjusting our climate to be more like what they need.
Obviously the leaders of earth are being duped into thinking the aliens will share technology and help make them more powerful, or the aliens have already showed their power and the governments are obviously trying to stop the rest of us from rising up and thwarting the aliens and taking over the "energon" technology for our own use to make our own ships so we can take this war to THEIR planet.

It's just so obvious. I'm surprised it isn't common knowledge by now. Obviously someone wants you to think it's just some irrigation project. That's the obvious and easy answer.

But you don't have to take my word for it. I'm just an anonymous expert who likes to keep quiet until the last second....when it becomes.....obvious.

LOL

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I was just stating some interesting similarities.

Moving on, www.gifford.uk.com...

although we still don't see the final product, and that one model doesn't look too much like it.
edit on 13-5-2011 by tru3magic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio

It's not an irrigation field. There is a road on it that is going upward. To a small building in the center. It is obviously a dome like structure built of metal.

Why does this forum attract so many uber skeptics.

I didn't say it was a feild! Where did you get that perl from?

I said it is an irrigation system, it contains watter, used for irrigation. We know this because we have read the web site of the company that manufactured it, We have also heard from a member who lives in the area and has told us what they are. So, no - it is not a field, any fool can see that - is that really what you thought I meant? LOL

Why does this forum attract so many people who don't read the posts in a thread?

edit on 13-5-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Shamatt

Cut me some slack....its been a long day.
Sheeesh.

LOL

But I forgive you,

Peace.

It's cool. I gget stressed when people still speculate 20 pages after a solution has been found. My bad really - it is a dumb thing to do.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Shamatt, I agree in principal with you, but like many other folk, I've searched and not found any structures like these anywhere in the world that are used for water storage or irrigation systems. The design and construction appears more than a water tank like those used in other desert areas. What would be useful is a profile pic and some idea of the materials used. Sorry to be posting in what many regard as a dead topic.

p00hbear

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hi Guys just back from our visit and will be uploading our pics soon one teaser is that they are raised structures made of concrete will get back to you shortly with the pictures and explanation of what they really are

+4 more 
posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
[img=http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/175/img1652v.th.jpg]
[img=http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/7299/img1651j.th.jpg]
[img=http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9338/img1638lq.th.jpg]
[img=http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5347/img1635nz.th.jpg]
[img=http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/7931/img1632g.th.jpg]
[img=http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/188/img1631.th.jpg]
[img=http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7568/img1629wh.th.jpg]
[img=http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7539/img1627wt.th.jpg]
[img=http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7731/img1626t.th.jpg]
[img=http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/7787/img1625o.th.jpg]
[img=http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2592/img1623ng.th.jpg]
[img=http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1725/img1622q.th.jpg]
[img=http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4083/img1621oj.th.jpg]
[img=http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9575/img1620z.th.jpg]
[img=http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2174/img1618k.th.jpg]
[img=http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4855/img1617q.th.jpg]
[img=http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png]

Ok here are the pictures, the area where the domes are is called Al Maha Forest, its surrounded by a green fence and is signposted as Forest Greenbelt, they are planting and growing trees in there and you can see this through the fencing, we spotted round 8 of these domes which are raised and made from concrete, its definitely something to do with preserving the environment, regrowing trees and such, nothing sinister, the road grid areas that you see on google look dissused as the actual forest looks pretty much deserted, we saw no signs of vehicles or anything and some of the roads inside had been covered over with sand over time, there looks in some of the pictures like they are attempting to construct a new dome, my view is this is nothing sinister.

From the picture of the gate with the sign its the local Abu Dhabi Municipality project and conservation.
edit on 13-5-2011 by civpop because: Changed photo link

edit on 13-5-2011 by civpop because: c

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join