It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange 400 ft wide Metallic Domes buried in the desert (pics)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
reply to post by Kaifan

i've been to dhabi many times ..its where you go to make alot of money in the construction business ..the location is not far from where i worked , seriously they are nothing unusual in a desert environment ..great place to work id recommend it

Yeah i know they are not unusual, that's what i've been trying to say
, at least two people have already posted a clear explanation of what they are, not close but actual explanation, with source and all, but we still get the 'alien/bunker/silo/otherwordly' explanation post after post

Never been to a place like that, can't stand the heat, also, a little allergic to sun, so i wonder how living there for some time would be like for me, probably not nice

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
To me they look like cyclotron/Synchrotrons, especially the way the a tunnel comes off the circle at a tangent.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

yea the heat can be a pain,but with recession hit Britain you have to pay the bills, i hoping to get on hotel refit at the end of the year ,all going well i'll have a cracking tan for xmas

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by ATSAUSTRALIA

I agree. Dome. All of the shadows cannot be on the same side if its a crater.

I think this is a future irrigation farm. Take a look at this picture. Look at the spacing of the dirt roads, the grid, now look at the pictures presented by the OP. The central building are different, but the grid is the same, as is the spacing of the domes in relation to the ones in the irrigation pic. I could be wrong, but they look correct.

Saudi Irrigation Farms

If you have google earth put in the coordinates to these domes and then look north east to the edge of the grid area. You'll see where they've begun farming this area. Looks like there are a bunch of uniform holes or craters in this area as well. Could be some experimental irrigation method.

ETA: The linked image is to an established irrigation farm, which is why its more vast than the one presented in the Op. If it is an experimental farm, then it would be smaller than normal.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

one of the coolest pics i've seen
Reminds me of anno 1404

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Looks like solar panels to me... and makes sense in the desert...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Giant magnets of some kind?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
im thinking nuclear silos

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Looks like solar panels.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What is the Latitude and longitude numbers for the 400 foot dome.

KMG

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 13star

STARGATE

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Oh I am sorry
But when i log into ATS I like to read whats on the home page I am not going to search for old threads on a topic
that is being talked about on the home page

What is the point when we have heros here at ATS that will tell us "This has been done before" or "you can find it all here" but all they are showing is a dead thread how are people ment to talk to other like minded people when a thread is dead

Try this next time

Hi ATS'ers
There is plenty of info on this topic in this thread here (insert link)

Instead of the old look at me im a ATS vetran please use your search funtion
and read ALL the dead threads before you talk to anyone about a topic THAT IS ON THE HOME PAGE

The thread did not make it to the home page by luck or chance people want to talk about to so let them
got to love the ATS Nazi's

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
For some reason they feel like missile "silos" to me.
Without the "silo"...

Probably with complete facilities going from one to the next....

I can almost see missiles/rockets being launched from them.. lol

exactly.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Clearly they are for irrigation.
2nd
edit on 11-5-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 13star

Could be missle silo's?

That would explain the direct route to the center.

The only thing I can say against this idea is they're rather close together. Short/Medium range that depend on concentration due to crappy targeting?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm amazed that none of you have noticed that the structure looks VERY much like something that would contain a collider ( as in HADRON collider. ). The structure is clearly raised and judging by the road that goes up the side and the size of the road in relation to the entire structure. The uppermost square projection is most likely over 2 stories tall. This would easily allow the ingress of VERY large objects. If it is something as prosiac as a water collection area then why out in the middle of the desert and for what purpose? Also, WHY would you have such a huge upper building on te top and such a large side road. This looks fishy to me.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
they are solar paneled oil refineries.......they must have put a permant structure three to drill for oil.

it is not strategic for it to be a missile defence system....

and that road doesnt go underground...common effect on the eye....its covered by sand, then it goes on to a dirt road

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bossdog82

Those were from THIS thread...

That is the amazing part.

It is very clear these are agricultural structures most likely for water and there is even an explanation of how one was built. All in this thread.

Seriously if it was a missile silo it would probably at least look like a missile silo, and if it was nefarious itwould probably look like nothing, not some giant metal object that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Bunkers are concrete and it is very important to disguise the entrance to secret bunkers from air traffic. In this area that would be really easy with something as simple as a coating of adhesive and a little sand you would never even know they were there.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The area in the images is called the Al Maha Forest. If you use Bing birdseye view on the same area you can see the shape of the structure.

Al Maha Forest

They are irrigation pump stations. Of course I am a government stooge trying to fool you. But...They are irrigation pump stations.

Capitalism

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
For some reason they feel like missile "silos" to me.
Without the "silo"...

Probably with complete facilities going from one to the next....

I can almost see missiles/rockets being launched from them.. lol

exactly.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

What about grain Silos? or Water silos? In this area that would be every bit as important. Besides the fact it is clearly in an agricultural area.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
reply to post by 13star

If they are not missile silos, then I'd say ....

They are VAWT wind turbines used to pump water from deep wells, the lines are likely
power and water service ways, a large aquifer was found under north africa not too long ago.

The top power producer VAWT to date is the Regenedyne.

Aquifer information

Underground aquifers contain 100 times the volume of fresh water found on the Earth's surface but they have been neglected under international law despite their environmental, social, economic and strategic importance. On Monday, that will change as the UN General Assembly receives the draft of a new international treaty to safeguard these enormous pools of underground water shared by more than one country. The draft Convention on Transboundary Aquifers applies to 96 percent of the planet's freshwater resources - those that are to be found in underground aquifers, most of which straddle national boundaries. Many shared aquifers are under environmental threats caused by climate change, growing population pressure, over-exploitation, and human induced water pollution.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: content

Yes, this is exatly what i thought too.
Sort of pumps powered by solar panels.
More or less.
It may be grain silos, too.
-------
Also, i am amazed by overwhelming ignorance of armchair researchers on ATS day by day lately.
Degradation is clear.
Btw, it is clear, that objects are raised, not sunken, just get some common sense, people.
Try to maintain anything sunken on the desert...use a logic sometimes.
Btw. It looks nice, because, when money is not a problem, one may WANT to see it NICE.
It is not uSA.
Side note - are USA citizens only ones, that everywhere want to see missile silos, then they can go there and destroy everything around?

www.britannica.com...
as you can see, human race is able to BUILD something too, actually.
learn from it.
edit on 11-5-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join