It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news - Hacked by lulz security.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I've not heard of this group before, I'm soo out of the loop.

Employees have had passwords and emails leaked. You knowthe drill, usual shinanigens with probably the usual suspects. Something niggling away at the back of my mind, tells me that this isn't as "innocent" as it all seems. Maybe some kind of false flag thing going on, to tighten up the internet.

Anyway, for now, we have some lulz. And that'll do, for now......

m.gawker.com...

Fox Broadcasting employees might want to change their passwords: A database of about 300 employees and associates' email addresses and passwords, apparently stolen from a Fox.com database, have been leaked by a hacking group that previously stole thousands of X Factor contestants' personal information. The group Lulz Security has taken credit for the hack. Last night, Lulz Security took over and defaced the LinkedIn accounts of 16 Fox Broadcasting employees and the Twitter accounts of two Fox affiliates, apparently to prove the leak's validity. "Fox News 15 has decided to rape its own face. A sad day for our 25 viewers," read one tweet. They then tweeted a list of emails and passwords, which are mainly employees of Fox Broadcasting and local affiliates of Fox and other networks.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
These hackers are getting on my damn nerves.

I've been without PSN for 3 weeks now due to this crap. and more assholes are threatening to attack the moment PSN finally comes back up... So annoyed.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Mikeyy because: PSN

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Oh my god, no online gaming for 3 weeks!?!! How are you alive to post here? You have been through trials and tribulations that nobody in the world can come close to comprehending. My hopes and prayers are with you, in hopes you may recover.

Anyway, the increase in all this hacking stuff is sure odd. Are people just bored and angry, or is there more to this? Time will tell.....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well...fox news isn't crescent fresh.

edit on 11-5-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I wonder if something will surface that might hit Fox in the balls? Something like when Anon took on that security company...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
InB4 morons who say malicious destruction of private property and harassing people is OK because it's fox news.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

As long as it's Fox News I'm okay with it!

I'll let them know if Fox News North ever gets started up, that would be a good target.

new topics

top topics

join