It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My father's death was criminal and I may sue the U.S.: Bin Laden's son slams Al Qaeda leader's ki

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

My father's death was criminal and I may sue the U.S.: Bin Laden's son slams Al Qaeda leader's killing

dailymail .co.uk

Osama Bin Laden's son has denounced the Al Qaeda leader's killing as 'criminal' and said he reserves the right to take legal action against America.
The statement apparently made by Omar Bin Laden has appeared on an online monitoring service.
Omar, who is Bin Laden's fourth eldest son, claimed he and the Al Qaeda chief's other children are reserving the right to take legal action in the U.S. and internationally to 'determine the true fate of our vanished father', the SITE Intelligence Group said.
He also branded his father's burial at sea as a 'humiliation' for his family.
Th
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11/5/11 by argentus because: repair formatting

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
What do you think? From what we are hearing in the press, Pakistani prime minister has said it was a unilateral action by the US. We are hearing BL was unarmed, I would say there is a pretty good case for murder/unlawful killing.

If they had just caught him, charged him and tried him there would be no conspiracy theories either. I hope he sues and I hope he wins a trillion dollars. Might stop the US wandering the Earth thinking they are top banana and can do what they want.

www.daily mail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11/5/11 by argentus because: repair formatting

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Well if nothing else, this should be very interesting if it goes to court.
I think it's a win - win either way.
Either the truth will be find that the firefight and ambush was a total hoax OR we'll get the proof that they did in fact do it how they said they did.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Well if nothing else, this should be very interesting if it goes to court.
I think it's a win - win either way.
Either the truth will be find that the firefight and ambush was a total hoax OR we'll get the proof that they did in fact do it how they said they did.

Agreed!
I just hope the US doesn't slip them some money to shut 'em up. Whats 10 or 20 million dollars in the midst of trillions...not a thing.
What court would handle something like that anyway??

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk

My father's death was criminal and I may sue the U.S.

Oh,
please please please.

Let this be true, let this be true.

An Islamic world that feels it has access to the western legal system in expressing itself may feel less frustrated and angry all the time with no other means to demand satisfaction. On top of that it will be a nice contrast to how little legal representation they get in their own countries. Is Johnny Cochran availiable?

David Grouchy

I would even . . .
* swallows pride *
watch CNN to see this.
edit on 11-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Good luck with that.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Bin laden and his terrorist chums have no human rights animals have more rights they cowardly blow there selves up killing innocent normal people even people with the same beliefs.They say they kill us normal people because we do nothing to stop the gov Invading there lands,they need to check this site out they will soon find out we to hate the way the top govs manipulate our life's.why not fly the plane into white house or downing street.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

So you believe that even though they had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, OBL's family should also suffer for his actions? What are they gopnna sue them for? "Your daddy was bad so we are not happy"?. I understand that the 9/11 attacks were wrong and obviously a lot of people lost family members and friends during the events but what you said is ludicrous.
If you believe what you are saying then Charles Manson and every other serial killers familys should just be wiped out...just because?...I think not. Have a little think about what you just said.
Also, where is there any FACTS that link OBL to the 9/11 attacks? He should have been given a fair trial, like anyone else. But I guess because hes the big bad boogy man that its OK just to eradicate him? Im not trying to start an argument here, just making a point.
edit on 09/05/2011 by Matti420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
no body, no evidence, compromised witnesses, no suspects. proove it.

lol!

we could supeana him and see if he shows up for trial. lol!!

proof! where is it!

isn't he wanted too?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I laugh they win, and the family uses it to attack America. It would mean that the USA is funding terrorists...

hahahahahahaha HANG ON...... are they not already doing that

edit on 11-5-2011 by bluedrake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matti420
reply to post by Mikey84

So you believe that even though they had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, OBL's family should also suffer for his actions? What are they gopnna sue them for? "Your daddy was bad so we are not happy"?. I understand that the 9/11 attacks were wrong and obviously a lot of people lost family members and friends during the events but what you said is ludicrous.
If you believe what you are saying then Charles Manson and every other serial killers familys should just be wiped out...just because?...I think not. Have a little think about what you just said.
Also, where is there any FACTS that link OBL to the 9/11 attacks? He should have been given a fair trial, like anyone else. But I guess because hes the big bad boogy man that its OK just to eradicate him? Im not trying to start an argument here, just making a point.

Seriously, get off it. It was a joke to such a ridiculous statement by his son, no I don't think serial killers family should be wiped out (my Dad is a killer) so I know that the family has nothing to do with it.

His son is obviously a complete idiot.

Seriously stop and take a chill pill.

Mikey
edit on 11/5/2011 by Mikey84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Don't believe anything from SITE.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matti420
reply to post by Mikey84

How are you even comparing a serial killer to someone with the mind of a muslim radical? Someone that makes bombs, and kills innocent people to change people's religious beliefs. Manson was completely nuts, Osama was just a [snip] that deserved what he got and then some. He was taught by the CIA when Russia was at war with Afghanistan, and the U.S supplied the taliban with stingers. so it's not like they didn't have the skill or know-how to do it.
edit on 11/5/11 by argentus because: removed censor circumvention

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

lol he would be dead before he made it to the courtroom

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Matti420

yes, you are correct. he should be eradicated.

so shouldn't manson but he was american and caught on american soil, subject to all our laws.

obl? not so much.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Helix19

Im not disputing the fact he was an a$$bag, thats an obvious statement. I was disputing the fact that his son and other offspring should be dealt with in the same way he was. I dont think it is fair to them, regardless of how stupid the statement made by his son was. As stated in my first reply, I'm only sharing my opinion, not trying to start an argument.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Originally posted by spacedonk

My father's death was criminal and I may sue the U.S.

Oh,
please please please.

Let this be true, let this be true.

An Islamic world that feels it has access to the western legal system in expressing itself may feel less frustrated and angry all the time with no other means to demand satisfaction. On top of that it will be a nice contrast to how little legal representation they get in their own countries. Is Johnny Cochran availiable?

David Grouchy

I would even . . .
* swallows pride *
watch CNN to see this.
edit on 11-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

Fantastic post. Could you imagine if the fruition of this was as you stated that the Islamic world could see accountability for the actions of the US? It would be earth shattering in so much that the futility of protest felt by many Muslims would be eradicated in a heartbeat.

If this letter proves to be real and the intentions of his son are to sue the US what better way than to make an application to the Hague to have the criminal aspect of the case examined in a 'war crimes' environment. I am pretty sure that should it be proven that OBL was unarmed that several aspects of the Geneva convention have been breached.

If this kids got any sense he would pursue the criminal aspect first and foremost and worry about any damages afterwards. As one poster has said it might lead to his death so he probably needs an international sponsor to pursue the case. Pakistan maybe - although they have cordial relations with the US they are well protected by their friendship with China.

For all seekers of the truth this has to be a course of action you support. A full and public trial would give us answers and let us know if Obama gave the 'kill' instruction in real time having seen that OBL was unarmed on the video link. Whatever it turns up a trial would be the definitive end to all and any speculation If it was held in public like Saddams trial.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If this is true, and this goes to trial, the United States would have to prove Osama was responsible for the 9/11 attacks and therefore gave them the right to legally kill him.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Yeah and it would probably be done behind closed doors with no press allowed for "national security" reasons of course

And kind of off topic, but the people I knew that died in the towers would be furious at the way they are tossed around as martyrs to justify BS military actions agains muslims. I really wish people would cut that crap out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join