It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA camps and coffins!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Well I'm still new at this, so no search just a post and a
but thanks for posting the article, I'm interested in reading it. Ahh hell it only takes me to an advertisement page. I blame iPhone
edit on 11-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
reply to post by Crunkman919

why not burn them?
less money,
less labor,
same solution,
and its been proven to work... lol

My thoughts exactly. It would make a LOT more sense to burn them rather than store them in tuperware!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Supposed to be liners not actual coffins. Not sure other than that.

Liners for coffins made for giants? I've seen video footage of someone laying inside one. It looked like you could fit an entire family in one... oh, wait, maybe that's the plan?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Okay let me help you out with this topic.

Sorry but these are not for any gov't agency and they are grave liners, by the way here a link that explains it better.

This is the company that makes them..

www.vantageproducts.com...

Here is more..A statement from the VP of Operations for the company that is manufacturing these..

Subject:

Fw: Enquiry Date: 29 July 2008 05:48:44 BDT

To: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products. The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside. In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states. These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net. In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial.

I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,
Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014

770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
[email protected]

Here is the place to start,because you now have a few numbers that you can hear it from the manufacturer.

I will leave you with this for now and will post more about this subject when I return.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
would you rather cart around a pile of dead bodies that are beginning to decompose, or a sealed plastic container with a few bodies in it? you wouldn't have to bury them as deep either.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Why would someone want to be burried in a non-degradable plastic tub (air sealed vault)

edit on 11-5-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

Yeah, this *story* has been going around a lot (and i used to undoubtedly believe it).

They are more than likely burial vaults/grave liners for coffins, and the "masses" of them are probably just a stockyard of them. They look like link (image).

Speaking of which, i live about 20 minutes from one of these yards. I used to pass by it all the time, and it has been there for a LONG time.

I think it is simply a stockyard. People die all the time, you know, and the coffins have to be placed in a sealed container in the ground.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Why would someone want to be burried in a non-degradable plastic tub (air sealed vault)

h
I guess you didn't use the link I have provided that will explain what these are really for. I will repost the link for those who missed it...

Try it out you will have some questions answered.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

Speaking of which, i live about 20 minutes from one of these yards. I used to pass by it all the time, and it has been there for a LONG time.

Which yard Madison or Covington? I to live within minutes of the Covington plant. I have worked with them a few years ago and have seen these being made. Nice to see other members that know what the truth is..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I read the entire website before I posted that. It fueled my curiosity. That is the creepiest website I have been to in a while.

Lawn Crypts

Personalized images on top of the plastic air sealed tubs

I just don't see how people could want to "live forever" in the ground. If I get put in the ground (unlikely), I want to be consumed by the earth as quickly as possible. I want to be apart of nature again, and not sealed airtight in a plastic tub to avoid decay and insects.

I guess being a zombie would be cool.. but how would you escape that plastic prison even if you came back to life later?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Liquesence

Which yard Madison or Covington? I to live within minutes of the Covington plant. I have worked with them a few years ago and have seen these being made. Nice to see other members that know what the truth is..

The one in Covington, off the access road. Actually, i also used to work in Madison, but i have not seen the ones that are supposedly there (i think i heard they are not visible from the road?).

Yeah, i never really thought anything sinister about, just a vault/liner yard, that's all.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by bg_socalif

Well I'm still new at this, so no search just a post and a
but thanks for posting the article, I'm interested in reading it. Ahh hell it only takes me to an advertisement page. I blame iPhone
edit on 11-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

No worries. My remark was meant to be directed more at the OP than you. This subject has been beaten to death on this site the last few years.

If the link didn't work for you, Google "popular mechanics fema camps"...the article is first on the results page.

Enjoy!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Although I view FEMA as a shady agency, I really don't see why it's such a big deal that FEMA has thousands of coffins.... They are an agency that specializes in "Emergency Management" which usually includes a large scale of human casualties..

Take Hurricane Katrina for example.. Imagine dealing with all those dead bodies and not knowing where to place them....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

you would be in a fema camp.

what who would want would not matter

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

you are right.
they do exist,
and at some sizes are coffins...

but whats the point of them in a fema camp?
they seem to cause more problems than solve.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join