It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Illuminati watchers catch the new Nicki Minaj video???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yeah, it's definitely interesting...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It saddens me that people like this are allowed to make music...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Katy perrys new vid has a massive teardrop in it too, its a sign of worship.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by ZackMorris

Katy perrys new vid has a massive teardrop in it too, its a sign of worship.

Oh no! Not a sign of worship!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

yeah i posted about her last video

"WEEZY ON TOP AND THAT F A CK ER ANT EVEN HOME Y&EEEEEEETTT!!!""

and she does the same thing

dur people need to waakeee up

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Maybe you should ask yourself worship to who.... and then you wouldnt find it so funny.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
She is crap and so is her so called music.

These "stars" have no idea what the Illuminati really is I bet. They are just the puppets to those in charge of the bigger pic, the ones who come up with the video idea. You dont think they come up with these ideas do you. They can't even make an original song anymore so you know they can't come up with a complex video involving Illuminati symbolism.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Ofc, its all fed to them on a plate, they are just the 'image' of what they are portraying.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
She is crap and so is her so called music.

These "stars" have no idea what the Illuminati really is I bet. They are just the puppets to those in charge of the bigger pic, the ones who come up with the video idea. You dont think they come up with these ideas do you. They can't even make an original song anymore so you know they can't come up with a complex video involving Illuminati symbolism.

That's exactly right. The biggest "mistake" I see people do is believing that these people write their own songs. That would make all the illuminati symbolism arbitrary and meaningless. But that is not the case; someone is writing the songs for them, and they put symbolism in every aspect from clothing, lyrics, music video etc, and the symbolism obviously mean something to them. The most ludicrous argument I ever hear is that "conspiracy stuff and illuminati is getting really popular, so artist put it in their song to make more money". Come on. No, somebody is doing this stuff from behind the scene, and there seems to be a point to all of it.

"I look at music like a puzzle, like I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna say on it...Figure out the emotion of the track, what it's saying...then I go to my Rain-Man."

Jay-Z (J esus C hrist?)

Many of you know of about the immense referencing to a certain Rain-Man that has been going on for decades. Some think its Moloch, other think it's Lucifer. That may be the case, but I also think a Rain-Man is an artist-mentor, writing the songs and deciding where they are gonna be and when. Pretty much everything, and he is of course Illuminated.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Wow never knew about the Rain Man thing. Have any links i could read?

I know Jay-Z has a lot of Illuminati references in his music an videos but I am pretty sure he is aware of it since he writes his own music. It's his little protoges (I think I spelled that wrong) that are clueless.

I remember watching the video for "Down" with Lil Wayne in it and the rap part is full of imagery! I was watching it at work and was like oh crap! everyone thought i was nuts til I explained it to them, then they started to wonder.

Its all over in the music industry..esp Gaga...wow how I dont like her!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You can watch this. Skip to 02:10 and just watch. I don't really have anything more to say about Rain-man because I don't know that much, but I have noticed to often in songs for me to be comfortable with the notion of it being random and sporadic. There is a meaning to it, but I really don't know what. There is a big chance you sub-consciousness plays a critical part.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

i personally love nicki minaj, each to their own right? okay, so to get to the point. i do see the sign that she has so 'slyly' thrown into this video along with a few other videos with her and lil wayne. Many believe that the illuminati are controlling the music industry and say that they are funding nick minajs career and although we will never know the truth i guess i will still put my two pence in:
I believe that the illuminati is sercretly controling the minds of us all. i do not believe that any artists are being directly paid by the illuminati but i believe that the illuminati has us exactly where they want us. although nick minaj (in my opinion) is not being paid by the illuminati she is still causing us all to think about the illuminati and create a forum about it etc and ahs us discussing it, which in turn, is the out come that the illuminati would have wanted.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I saw this video over the weekend, Check out 0.39s and 2.40s at ;

0.39 on the reporters notepad it says ;

Rihanna

Princess of the Illuminati

SLUT

2.40 in the bottom left of the screen you see ;

Princess of the Illuminati, Appearing again, it dissapears before you see Princess so you only see 'Of the Illuminati' i assume its repeating what it says before.

Also a few seconds before 0.39 it says Daddy issues ? and then when it jumps to her dress it says Slut ?
again.

Very disturbing video, plenty of imagery pointing towards Rihanna being there 'slut' ? i dont know, thats a scary though in its self, but is not the first you've heard of such things..........

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-5-2011 by Vanishr because: To Include the link i forgot !

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Looks like they are giving out record contracts to hood rats now lol... what the hell is next?!? This chick reminds me of lil kim. I attempted to watch the video, almost made it a full minute! Mainstream music is such garbage nowadays...

As for the illuminati blah blah stuff, I think these artists just do weird things in their videos because conspiracy theories...2012...illuminati...etc...etc is a popular subject nowadays. I'm sure these "artists" know people are talking about them on the net so they just go along with it.

peace

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Im not trying to debunk your thinking or anythign, but im pretty sure tahts incorrect,l why would anyone put all this subliminal # in their vids jsut to get people like 'us' talking about the, we are not going to buy any of their albums or any of their merch, why would they care about doing this 'just to get us talking'

Iam afraid i disagree with this strongly as it just makes no sense, it may seem like the more simple option but it makes no logical sense.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Also, this vid with Chris brown, Busta rhymes & Lil wayne.

The song is called 'Look at me now'

At the beginning Chris brown says, 'I dont know why you hatin' from outside the club, When you cant even get in'

This seems pretty self explanatory to me, the 'club' is not a nightclub of any sort...

Its almost as if hes boasting about where hes at now, People will think 'oh well hes talking about the 'club' in the video, somehow, i dont think so, that would be simple minded to assume that, the song comes before the video, Remember that. Some may also say hes saying look at me now im famous and rich, Yes, he is, but who helped him to achieve this ? or the illusion of 'this' ?

I dont have alot of time at the moment as im at work, but i just kept noticing while Busta was Killin' this terrible beat & song with his dope rhymes, he keeps constantly doing Satan Horns, i find that symbol pretty hard to do by 'accident' its something you have to make effort to do, no one makes this sign by accident.

As for people saying its for 'Metal' or 'Rock' well Busta rhymes is a big ass rapper, hes not doing it for that purpose, so what else can it be ? Besides... Well the obvious.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This is her least illuminati video ever. And also her most boring.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Kinda of a big stretch but i do see it. Off topic I cant stand this chick, but boy the things I would do to her woowzers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join